Automatically BCC (or CC) all emails you send to an address of your choosing
*UPDATED FOR 2020 | 100% FREE FOR PERSONAL USE * Need to auto BCC or CC every email you send? Just enter the address (or multiple addresses) you’d like gmail to auto BCC/CC and this simple extension will send a blind carbon copy every time. Useful for doctors, lawyers, office workers, business owners and individuals to: - BCC your CRM (eg. Salesforce, SFMC) every time - Securely archive a copy of communications for yourself - Send a copy of important emails to your partner - Keep your CEO, lawyers or boss in the loop - Gmail Auto BCC All will stay running on every computer Don’t forget, you can choose ANY address you want to BCC or CC (not just your own).
- (2021-04-02) Hitesh Rajpurohit: Automatically add 2 times the same email in cc also cannot set 2nd rule for another email id
- (2021-02-25) Walter Kraft: I use it to BCC my tracking token on my CRM. Works every time!
- (2020-09-28) Dwi Cahyo Nugroho: Nice extension, thx for building
- (2020-09-27) Bappa Bhakta: Best way to automatically BCC everything to your CRM so you don't forget every time!
- (2020-09-26) My Game: Would be good if it worked on my mobile too, but since I send 99% of emails from desktop, this was a v good find
- (2020-09-25) Mary Ortiz: Nice extension, thx for building
- (2020-09-18) Goutam Roy: They recently added the ability to enable/disable auto bcc'ing for individual email accounts. Would like even more rules, but for a free extension, it's 5*!
- (2020-09-17) Knowledge Pack: Using this to auto bcc all emails from my work email to my personal account for reference - works nicely.
- (2020-08-21) Jon Turner: The extension works as advertised, but also removes the ability to "reply all" to emails. When you click "reply all" it will strip out all the "cc:ed" recipients.
- (2020-03-19) Kevin Pillay: I am white.
- (2020-02-28) aaron santos: Awesome ...love it,very helpful..thank you
- (2020-02-06) Hez: Was working perfectly, but now replies are not auto BCCing. Compose, and other things that create a "popup" email in the bottom right, it will BCC. but the replies that are below the existing message are not getting BCC'd anymore.
- (2019-10-15) Lisa Hoang: The BCC feature is great, but when I use the CC option and Reply All, it replaces all of the previous CC recipients, which I don't want. Another nice feature would be to add multiple rules based on from and to addresses. Thanks!
- (2019-10-02) David Jenkins: This is exactly what I needed to bcc my emails to my CRM.
- (2019-08-28) Ze'ev: Good ... but by showing the bcc field, it pushes the compose window down so I can't see all the buttons at the bottom. Can't use.
- (2019-08-26) Tamás Majoros: I love this addon, thank you for your work Harvey.
- (2019-07-29) Andrew/Drew B.: The addition of "my from address is" rule made this 5 stars. Please work on seperate BCC's based on multiple "my from address is" rules. Thank you!
- (2019-07-23) Adam Asper: Developer is awesome quick to help and amazing extension!
- (2019-07-11) Sandy Donaldson: Very useful, Does what it says on the tin. Was wondering if its possible to only auto bcc if the from address matches something specified?
- (2019-07-09) Eric Froese: This extension uses the "Read your browsing history" permission. I am not sure why it would ever need this.
- (2019-06-21) Michael Carpenter: One, This is awesome! Great work! And two, my users need this tool but with they have to automatically CC instead of BCC. We would be happy to commision this from you if it is too tall of an ask as an update to this tool.
- (2019-05-29) Brian Wright: Hey sir, I know you did this for free. I also know it took some time to accomplish. The going rate for a thing like this is about 5.99. gimme your PayPal and I'll buy you the equivalent of a cheap beer, or if you're really cheap a pack of terrible beer.
- (2019-05-24) Org Est: Works great - really useful keeping my boss up to date with everything.
- (2019-05-21) Sayan Roy: Does what it says on the tin - easy, fast and no popups.
- (2021-03-23, v:1.3.5) Nick Haughton: Adding email twice to BCC Line
Same problem here. BCC being added twice.
- (2021-03-18, v:1.3.5) Matt Kadin: Adding email twice to BCC Line
Have been using this extension for over a year and has been great. Yesterday started adding the e-mail that I BCC twice instead of just once. I have turned off and back on and checked my settings and still happening.
- (2020-11-06, v:1.3.5) Rachel Stevens: can't find where to access the extension and set up my auto cc
I can't find the extension in my gmail. Its showing in my chrome extensions list, but with no way of opening the extension to set up the Cc rule I'd like to set up. Can you please tell me how to find the extension in my gmail and make it work?
- (2020-04-28, v:1.3.4) Thomas Manzano: Cursor automatically starts at bcc: line instead of To: line
Hi, is it normal in your program for the cursor to start at the end of the bcc: line instead of starting in the To: line? It's really inconvenient to have to move it to the To: line when composing a new email. Maybe it's my browser (Chrome) or something else on my end but I can't imagine it's designed this way...thanks!
- (2020-04-23, v:1.3.4) Blane Jones: Not Working
I love the tool, and need the tool. However, its works for a bit and then stops working and I have to remove it and re install it for it to work, and now it isn't working at all even if I do that. Please advise.
- (2020-03-19, v:1.3.4) Ian Currie: Replying to emails
The auto bcc does not work when replying to emails received. It works perfectly on new outgoing emails. How do I fix this problem?
- (2020-02-26, v:1.3.4) Ben Adams: Don't see email in bcc field?
Your browser extension says I should be bcc'ing the correct address (Salesforce CRM) but I don't see it in the bcc field of my sent messages? Is this because I'm using an @google.com address instead of @gmail.com?
- (2019-12-17, v:1.3.4) Sharon Adelmann: Cloud-based?
Hi - I'd like to try your extension. Will my email past through your server or how are those handled? Thanks, Sharon
- (2019-11-27, v:1.3.4) Nash Alert: Auto BCC
Can you use a group name as the bcc?
- (2019-11-03, v:1.3.4) Robert Shafer: bbc for resplies...
There may be a setting that I haven't found, but I am having trouble with the automatic bbc providing bbcs when I make a response to an incoming email. It works just fine when I am making an original email, but when I reply to the email of someone else, I get no bbc. What am I missing?
- (2019-07-22, v:1.3.2) Adam Asper: Overwrites current CC
Love the extension! One thing I wish it wouldn't do is overwrite the CC when I click reply-all, I'd love it to append. Not a huge issue but can be bothersome sometimes
- (2019-07-18, v:1.3.1) Andrew/Drew B.: Multiple Gmail Account?
Will this support auto bcc for multiple accounts anytime soon? I need to use a different bcc email address for each separate account. It would also be awesome if you could integrate an auto email pop out(window) checkbox for email replies. Basically the same functions as the "Compose" button.