- (2019-05-25) Tim Hairston: Doesn't work anymore at start-up
- (2019-04-06) Richard McWolff: It's OK. I've seen this fully block ads in other browsers but in Chrome based browsers like "Brave" (which I'm using currently, like it with it's new updated UI) I'm finding that the ads in the Social and the Promotions tabs are there... in the Primary and Updates tabs they are ad free. Weird that this is an issue. Perhaps a code update to make this a solid gold 5 stars.... PWEEEEEEEESE! Thank you!
- (2019-03-20) Eurydice Prince-Turk: never had ads at all before installing the. seems to be blocking my other blocker - removing.
- (2018-06-03) Rita Könye: Worked well on the first day, but no longer. Very disappointing. I hope the future versions will be more useful.
- (2017-12-16) Stopped working as of about 12/14/17.
- (2017-12-12) Gabriel Green: I added it and it never blocked any gmail adds
- (2017-12-04) Bryce Ebeling: works amazingly. If I had any Wish, it would be to remove the adds in the social tab. It DOES NOT promise to do this -- it does exactly as promised.
- (2017-10-17) Anonymous666 Legion: dosent work anymore...
- (2017-09-29) Luc Hoegaerts: could not live without it
- (2017-09-25) Iain Morris: not stopping my ads
- (2017-08-24) Sp4 Gregory Payne: haven't tried it yet but if it's by google it has to be good
- (2016-11-22) Brian Cullen: Does not work
- (2016-10-15) Charlene Orchard: Not working.
- (2016-10-11) Rowena K.: The text ads within gmail keep on popping up.. They disappear for a while and then for some reason come back..
- (2016-09-28) David Adams: Doesnt work anymore
- (2016-09-05) Amy Wieden: This used to work great, but in the last month it has been allowing the ads through again. It needs updating.
- (2016-04-15) T T: Needs to stop the adds on top of email page. Assumed that it would, and it does not. I would have thought that the makers of this app would have stated this to start with; I must admit that it feels a bit misleading advertising.Overall, the app is helpful, just falls short of what it really needs to be doing.
- (2015-12-26) Tom Reay: No longer have those annoying ads in gmail, so it must work pretty good.
- (2015-12-01) Edappady Highways: good
- (2015-10-14) Maggie Dunham: Still see two ads that cannot be 'x'd out at the top of 'Promotions' tab :(
- (2015-05-07) laurent parat: bon filtrage des pubs de gmail
- (2014-11-15) Ottima, fa il suo dovere!
- (2014-11-10) Tim Snyder: very nice; no work; it just disable ads
- (2014-10-04) ali kara: ...
- (2014-09-09) Eugene Gibas: Works great, won't use Chrome with out. And generally use Chrome, too!
- (2019-09-13, v:2.8) Dale Mckee: Inline ads
Today for the first time since I installed your ad blocker, I have ads in my email. Update?
- (2019-02-11, v:2.8) Seeing ads that look like emails in Gmail today
Opened my email and for the first time, see ads inline with emails. Toolbar button is gray but plug-in is active. "Options" is also gray.
- (2018-12-04, v:2.8) Brian Barton: STILL SEEING ADDS
WHO SOLD MY INFO,, AND TO WHOM..!!! BOOO..
- (2018-12-04, v:2.8) Brian Barton: still seeing adds,,,! what good is this,, who's getting my INFO.. HUM..??
STILL SEEING ADDS,, WHO SOLD MY INFO,, AND TO WHOM?!
- (2018-10-09, v:2.8) add blocker
Add blocker is not working. On line help is not helping at all. Got the program for one year and ever since I got it I am still be interop with aads
- (2018-08-23, v:2.8) suddenly not working
the name has changed to "ad blocker for gmail", and now i have ads in all of my webpages. what happened to it being for chrome use?
- (2018-08-16, v:2.8) Simon Baars: Not working
Not working with new gmail version.
- (2018-08-14, v:2.8) adds
BLOCKER NOT WORKING--ADDS AND MORE ADDS--PLEASE FIX
- (2018-07-31, v:2.8) Luca Piccinini: with new gmail not work more
with new version of gmail not work more and the ads are visible
- (2018-07-06, v:2.8) Chris Völkle: no longer working
there was an update to gmail. and this is no longer working