Sell smarter, while you surf.
The Outreach Everywhere Chrome extension lets the user communicate more effectively inside Gmail, and on top of Salesforce with calling and emailing. You must have an account on Outreach, and be signed in for the extension to work.
- (2023-03-13) Elliot D. Villarreal: A flawed application with several bugs hindering the potential of this application. Will update my review as I continue to use it.
- (2023-02-21) Cameron Gottfried: Rarely ever works - constantly refreshing or removing/installing from Chrome to try to get it to work for me. Really only need it for insights on gmail to help me know email open rates. And it just doesnt do what its supposed to. Wish i didnt have to use this extension.
- (2023-02-21) Olya Simakova: When its working, its great! But it doesn't work 90% of the time, resulting in a nonstop cycle of uninstalling and reinstalling. Please fix it
- (2023-02-16) Jeremy Anslinger: One of the worst exertions I have ever used. This will constantly crash your Google Chrome. If you are evaluating this as a solution, I would highly recommend looking at other software because these extensions are crucial to our daily activities. Most of the time, Support will buck the problem over to another exertion and say it isn't theirs; however, when you turn off the Outreach extension. Everything else works flawlessly. You will notice there are a ton of comments about this in these reviews.
- (2022-12-22) It's amazing how much it slows down your browser for even the simplest things like trying to use it with Gmail and using the gmail emojis, it never happens quicker than 5-10 seconds, and much of the time the entire chrome browser asks me to wait or exit the page, sometimes it freezes up permanently. If I didn't have to use it for work I would never use it.
- (2022-12-16) Eddie Snow: The the concept of this, its amazing. But everyday I have to repair the extension and that a pain in the butt. :-) Fix that and its an easy 5 STAR rating.
- (2022-12-14) Lindsay Fusco: I have lost track of the amount of times I have had to uninstall & reinstall this outreach extension.
- (2022-10-24) Sahaj Patel: works for single leads, terrible for bulk actions. lags and wastes a ton of time for myself and other team members.
- (2022-10-04) Keith R. Andrade: Gets rid of salesforce chrome extension. Also constant pop up in gmail that says its not installed. Pain in the A$$
- (2022-09-30) Luke Campbell: I'm constantly being signed out of the extension and it often doesn't allow me to sign back in.
- (2022-09-27) Andrew Behbahani: Unresponsive, slow, sometimes glitches beyond comprehension. About a third of the time I use this plugin is when it actually works well.
- (2022-08-15) Oliver Abcarius: Will update my review after more testing. I can't help but notice 90% of the 5 star reviews are Outreach employees or ex employees...
- (2022-07-27) Jim Spangler: useful when it works. The chrome extension has seemed to get worse throughout the years. I get the notification "you are signed out of outreach" quite often. When I try to sign back in, its a never-ending loading screen. The only thing that really works for me is when I delete the extension and re-download it which is a pain.
- (2022-06-22) Zach Riegler: I like everything but get really annoyed by the following: 1. Scheduling emails does not work and I've been in contact with support for months about this. Absurd in my opinion. 2. Formatting for snippets (smaller version of templates) sucks.
- (2022-06-21) Antoine Lortie: It's really useful... but it always disconnects from Gmail ! I have to uninstall the plug-in Outreach Everywhere and re-install it at least once a week. Please guys, fix this performance issue ! Otherwise, it would be perfect
- (2022-06-09) Ryan Ramans: I feel like I'm in a toxic relationship with this extension. Makes my life way easier and love it when it works - but it only works properly like 40% of the time. But I hold out on the 60% because of the glory of the 40%. Outreach engineers - help me. I've uninstalled and reinstalled like 50 times. I need relief.
- (2022-05-11) Noah Chakroun: It's such a shame, because Outreach provides such a valuable and convenient service - but the browser extension is an absolute mess. It logs me out mid-day every single day, often doesn't show up at all in Gmail, and there's a really really annoying bug that tries to get me to log in, and then doesn't actually show I'm logged in. Removing and re-downloading this extension to fix issues is basically a daily occurrence.....
- (2022-04-01) Salvatore Baio: exceptionally buggy, has be be installed and uninstalled from chrome weekly otherwise it makes outreach nonfunctional with prospect profiles. The rest of outreach is great but avoid this extension at all costs
- (2021-08-12) Jordan Olstead: This has brought my gmail inbox to a screeching halt. The outreach everywhere add-on takes forever to load and constantly crashes my inbox.
- (2021-08-03) Eric Meyerchick: Very powerful tool - only problem is that it is slow to load almost all the time. If the connection with SFDC was quicker, it probably wouldn't take a full day to upload reports & contacts into outreach. Like the idea, but you need some patience to execute.
- (2021-07-13) Matthew Tull: Always disconnects from Gmail
- (2021-05-29) Bella Gudewill: Love how it follows me around everywhere!!!
- (2021-05-18) Josiah Parry: always breaking.
- (2021-04-30) William Jones: Disgusting! The most stupid apps I have ever used. It does not work at all. Idea is great but it does not provide what it promises. It makes my browser slow and takes almost half an hour to load.
- (2021-04-27) Henry Bellairs: terrible
- (2021-04-01) מתן שני: Crashes 3 times a week
- (2021-02-19) Melissa Kolano: When it works, it's great, but it breaks pretty much every other day and then slows me down considerably. Seems to have had the same issues for a long time that have never really been resolved. Setting reminders is extremely glitchy and the Outreach options will disappear from the composer when I pop out an email to change the subject line.
- (2020-12-11) Brooks Buehler: Disaster of an extension. Very little use for it because it rarely works and when it does work its becuase I have spent hours troubleshooting and unintalling/reinstalling the extension. Not sure how they could make it this bad but Outreach managed to make my life more difficult with an extension.
- (2020-12-09) Rachel Rabinowitz: Does not work with Gmail the majority of the time. Numerous, ongoing errors including: the Gmail compose window expands and collapses at random while trying to write a new message; Gmail completely freezes mid-email, and so on. Customer support has me (and my colleagues) going in never-ending circles: delete the extension, reinstall, try it in incognito, uninstall all of my other extensions, reinstall them again, full reset of chrome settings. etc. etc. At the end of the day, they just need to fix their product.
- (2020-11-12) Benny Xie: My users constantly have to reinstall the extension after they notice that nothing was syncing into Salesforce. Please fix this as its one of the most basic features we purchased the platform for.
- (2020-10-13) Maxime Le Vexier: I get premium with my company. Constantly log out me from my account, each morning and during day I have to sign in again otherwise I don't have access to the features ... gmail extensions take all the space on the page. I purchase to Mixmax with my personal card for tracking, reminders etc ... and will use outreach only for the sequences.
- (2020-07-10) James Arth: Rarely able to make calls. Need to uninstall and reinstall on weekly basis, sometimes daily. Difficultly finding microphone both installed on PC and plugged in. Loathe this product.
- (2020-07-09) Jonathan Braude: When it works, it's great. When it doesn't, makes my work hell
- (2020-04-14) Yannick Richard: The panel freezes each time when I log a call. Could you please fix it quikly? This reduce considerably my productivity. Thank you.
- (2020-03-31) Richie Cusack: If it ever worked it'd be great...
- (2020-03-27) Andrew Jenson: The trick with this extension is to use it in tandem with SalesForce and have Salesforce be the primary window when going through Universal Task Flow, that way you can fly through tasks and let the extension do the heavy lifting of opening up each different salesforce contact for you. Then you snooze your outreach for the next appropriate follow up or delete it straight up if you don't feel it's worth reaching out anymore.
- (2020-03-11) Gaelen Miguelez: Great tool.... Until it stopped working completely and now it doesn't even help to remove and re-install it
- (2020-01-29) Panos Vrettis: One of the worst software experiences I've ever had, have to re-install it on a daily basis, please do something and fix it or stop overpromising.
- (2020-01-17) I have to uninstall and reinstall this extension at least once every few days. While the info and functionality it provides is helpful, its constant breaking makes for a very unpleasant end user experience.
- (2019-12-10) Bridgette Kelleher: Contantly having issues - haivng to delete and reinstal the extentions and when contacting support they give the same awnser "Reinstal extention, send screenshot, if you use other extention it interrupts Outreach extention". Guys just FIX it, so tired of the same pretext's
- (2019-11-13) Johnny Lazzarini: I'm having to either re-login or uninstall/reinstall this extension daily. Constantly needing to check whether the extension is running properly or not has basically become a second job. There is only a subtle shape and color difference that affects Gmail's "Send email" button when the extension is working properly, which makes it easy to not realize that the extension isn't activated. You can accidentally go through half of a day of emails with none of the activities being logged into SFDC as a result.
- (2019-11-11) Spencer Ottarson: This is one of the worst softwares I've every used. I need to reinstall it every morning and it still only works about 50% of the time. I don't even know where to begin with my list of issues. I would highly, highly, highly recommend not using Outreach.
- (2019-11-08) Jared Toye: Always have to uninstall and reinstall the gmail extension about once/twice a week. Super annoying, always seems like somethings breaking or changing between the extension and full app
- (2019-11-07) Amazing tool with all the priorities you would need as a sales development or individual contributor. Ask your Outreach CSM what best practices they see with the app and implement from there.
- (2019-11-06) Ivan Babovic: Constantly de-syncing with Gmail, at least once a week my entire team and I have to jump through hoops to have it reconnect to our Gmail inboxes in order for it to track our emails. Highly Unimpressed.
- (2019-10-21) Jay Sebok: Total Garbage. Breaks all the time. Phone calls don't even pop to your desktop. I literally can't answer my incoming phone calls.
- (2019-10-03) essential if you have Outreach! saves my team a ton of time!
- (2019-06-26) Makes my life so much better! Love the constant updates that give me the power of Outreach right from my inbox.
- (2019-06-21) Rarely works as it should
- (2019-05-23) Bill Kornele: Outreach has been nothing but problems for me. Slows down Gmail incredibly and logs out periodically. Can't sync up with any attachments I add to my templates. Useless.
- (2021-11-24, v:1.6.6) ASHUTOSH: Out reach is not showing in the email as plugin
Earlier in my gmail outreach plug in use to be there telling to send mails through outreach . I can no longer see it as result not able to track mails through outreach. Please provide the solution asap.
- (2021-11-17, v:1.6.6) Outreach plug-in is not working with Salesforce.
I have removed and reloaded the Chrome extension in multiple times and it is still not working.
- (2021-11-05, v:1.6.4) Outreach not working with Gmail
I am unable to see the options to use outreach when having the extension enabled within my gmail tab while composing emails.
- (2021-10-19, v:1.6.3) Ashley Murray: reinstalling extension frequently
Hi Team- I'm having to constantly reinstall outreach extension so it will sync with my gmail.... This is a new issue in the last month. Let me know if there is something I should be doing differently. Thank you!
- (2021-09-28, v:1.5.10) Shaun Guenette: How can I use the extension to slide over my screen like zoominfo does on my macbook pro
It's currently not working for me, opens a new window and tab every time and that's not what I want it to do.
- (2021-09-13, v:1.5.9) Josh Oxendine: Outreach everywhere
The extension is populating inside of my CRM but it is not pulling the same info that is inside the display page of the crm - it just populates whatever it wants
- (2021-08-20, v:1.5.7) Jane Levine: Open email notifications
Please, help me turn this off. I get duplicate notifications everytime someone opens my email, and it distracts me all day long. Please help.
- (2021-08-17, v:1.5.7) Steven Greenbaum: Duplicate Tasks are created when someone opens an email twice
Duplicate tasks are created, one with high priority and another without high priority. How do I ignore/filter out the lower priority task.
- (2021-08-12, v:1.5.7) Manasi M: Extension not working
Chrome Extension not loading on Gmail. Shows a broken image every time.
- (2021-07-15, v:1.5.4) Brett Strathman: Keeps opening new windown
Keeps opening a new window when wanting to dial, extension not showing up on side of page