Lead Capture, Data Discovery, and CRM that works on every web page
Nimble Prospector helps you create targeted lists of prospects, influencers, potential investors, and more within seconds -- from anywhere you work on the web. Don't have a Nimble account? Start your free 14-day trial at www.nimble.com/register. With Nimble Prospector 2.0, you can: - Easily build prospect lists from anywhere you work. From multiple pages across their browser, within your inbox, and across your favorite business applications. Easily create lists of conference speakers, influencers, employees from a company website, and more. Additionally, teams can make actionable lists from their LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook contacts. - Log notes, add tasks, attach files, and set Stay in Touch reminders to an existing contact record, or create a new contact record, to always follow up with your follow-through. - Easily view all interaction history (including past emails, Twitter conversations, events, deals, tasks, and more) to always stay up to date with next steps with key contacts. - Easily tag multiple contacts for quick list building, contact organization, and easy segmentation. - Target businesses using company profiles: including biography, industry, number of employees, year founded, keywords, company type, revenue, ticker, CEO name, address, and phone number. - Qualify prospects using auto-generated contact profiles which include biography, location, keywords, work experience, education, and social profiles - Discover verified business contact details, including email addresses, phone numbers, and address from any website, social network, or business web applications.
- (2020-04-01) Michael Rava: Great tool. Makes my daily work a lot easier!
- (2019-09-04) Nate Hedrick: Great tool. Makes adding contact and company info a breeze and even categorizing those contacts on the fly. A+
- (2019-07-12) Joel S: First, only people who don't pay attention will install this without realizing that this is an extension for use with a CRM platform for which you have to pay. This review is NOT about the CRM platform (Nimble), but about this accessory tool that is made to go with it. Like the Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM browser plugins, this is designed to eliminate the need for lots of typing when trying to get content about contacts off of web pages and into the CRM. What this does REALLY WELL is go out and attempt to find all the social media accounts associated with a person. Cool! What it does INCONSISTENTLY is pull information from LinkedIn profile pages. For example, it pulls in the company name as Chief Bottle Washer at Acme Company, instead of just "Acme Company". this error in parsing means typing and editing -- which is what this extension should eliminate. And it doesn't pull ANY of the other info (phone, twitter account, email address).
- (2019-04-29) Pratik Nayar: its not working properly its not helpfull, i was using to last 1 year but now is not showing any email id in gmail...problem is that i making any email so not showing any activity in gmail like not showing linkedin profile ,personal photo etc...soo please fix it this problem ???
- (2019-02-27) Muhit Miah: Nimble is by far one of the best SMB CRM in the marketplace currently, their customer service is friendly and helpful. Generally the UI and UX is good, though would like to see more refined polish to the overall design/visuals throughout the site. One noticeable area which is lacking is their complete lack of adequate third-party integration, you cannot offer a extremely limited integration service via a third party called "PieSync" which is mediocre at very best and present it as a integration service. Most other CRM's covering the the SMB sector offer direct integrations with various popular APPS. This is the area which will facilitate growth for Nimble in the long term...direct third-party APP integration.
- (2018-10-30) Mike Phillips: The whole Nimble system is fantastic. It's easy to use and intuitive. If you are in business, whether startup or established the way it plugs into email, processes, and sales funnels is really great. (oops, this is my main account that I use Nimble on)
- (2018-10-30) Mike Phillips: The whole Nimble system is fantastic. It's easy to use and intuitive. If you are in business, whether startup or established the way it plugs into email, processes, and sales funnels is really great.
- (2018-10-06) John Wood: Love the way Nimble works with social media networks and allows you to so easily add new people to Nimble that you find on social media platforms! Saves on typing which is always a good thing for me, what with all my typos ;-)
- (2018-09-04) Esateys Stuchiner: I love this program. It has saved me time, created more efficiency and I no longer search everywhere for contacts and all the information on each one. In addition, the customer service team is AWESOME! I had many questions at the beginning as I was new to this and they were quick and gave unending clear support. Thank You.
- (2018-08-23) Scott Ingram: Great solution, great value. The gmail/notification capabilities are particularly useful.
- (2018-08-16) Love ThatRebecca: It's great when it works, but half of the time it doesn't "connect" to my gmail. I have Chrome browser, with GMail professional. I have to re-install the Chrome extension when it stops working. That kicks it into functioning again, usually. That lasts for a while. Other than that annoying fact, when it works, it works well.
- (2018-08-06) David Monteith: I love how this Widget makes it super easy to add new contacts to my database. I do wish that it was a little more consistent in adding social media details though. All in all - a great Widget , and a great CRM. I recommend it on a regular basis.
- (2018-08-05) Nimble saves me so much time and money! Previously I had very cumbersome and somewhat manual processes over various platforms for gathering prospect information, keeping in touch with my clients and keeping my team on the same page. The ability consolidate these processes into one platform and drill down into the data on these processes and analyse my business has increased my profitability for certain. But the most AMAZING part is that it gives us the ability to easily create an AMAZING CLIENT EXPERIENCE! Thank you Nimble!
- (2018-08-04) Richard Tubb: I've tried lots of CRM tools over the years, but it is a CRM tools integration into apps and websites that really separates the men from the boys. Nimble's Chrome contact widget works flawlessly. I can be on pretty much any website, highlight an individual or a company, and Nimble will instantly go away and automagically gather information to display to me. It really does make the difference for me between buying and implementing a CRM package, and *using* a CRM package. Thanks, Team Nimble!
- (2018-08-03) Lonnie Packard: Nimble is such an easy to implement customer relationship tool for this fledgling entrepreneur. It helps me organize my clients and prospects. I now can quickly reference key information about my clients and prospects and schedule timely follow-ups. Nimble integrates easily with my contacts and calendar and the phone app keeps all of my information at hand wherever I go. Nimble's tutorials and periodic webinars are so helpful for getting the most out of this fantastic tool. I feel I have found the best support for getting my business going. Thanks Nimble!
- (2018-08-03) Chuck Royer: Nimble continues to solidify my decision to utilize what it provides in relevant structure and innovation for a modern era Social Customer Relationship Management tool. With the extension of the Nimble Smart Contacts app increases my ability to gather contact data by searching the Internet to claim the pertinent items about the contact or the company I want. The simpleness of the design of Nimble makes it so easy to do daily tasks stayiing within one application instead of having to go to many separate programs to email, set appointments, stay in contact with any contact with easy reminders, a superb Today Dashboard, and much, much more. How it can integrate with so many other desktop and cloud-based applications is ever growing and it all works seamlessly.
- (2018-08-03) Brad Banyas: The Nimble Chrome extension should be everyone's daily goto app. It saves 10-15 hours a week prospecting and researching leads and customers. It allows real-time visibility to contacts, history and interactions across CRM, Email and other applications like Linkedin. Powerful simple relationship intelligence across sales, marketing and customer interactions. Best ROI for $20 dollars a month. Just Do It- Download and Try Now!
- (2018-08-03) I love using the Nimble Contacts Widget every day in my inbox, out on LinkedIn, or when I'm connecting on Twitter. It helps me update Nimble and discover profile details with a few clicks!
- (2018-08-03) dan stepel: Nimble is the only living CRM. With all other CRM’s you input your contacts and then they just lay dormant waiting until you reconnect with them to pull down the information you put up on the shelf. Nimble works for you in the background. It gleans from the information you give it and comes up with more information and more important suggests that helps you make new contacts and stay in touch with current ones. Nimble just makes me better at what I do.
- (2018-08-03) Doug Wolfgram: I finally found a contact tool that works the way I do! Nimble makes it sooo easy to constantly work on my press list and contacts list. Thanks Nimble!
- (2018-06-26) Arjuna Sakyakirti Wirjamoedja: Very clean, slim and neat app. Great job
- (2018-03-14) Bert Stevens: Good, but bit buggy, and doesn't recognize the linkedin profile I'm on.
- (2018-01-17) Adel de Meyer: I cannot imagine life without this tool anymore. You have to give this a try to truly understand how amazing it is. No other solution pulls up so much info so easily for you about contacts and people anywhere on the internet!
- (2017-07-02) Craig Schlosser: Solid Widget and Improvements.
- (2017-06-24) Bernie J Mitchell: I can't recall when I DID NOT use this! If you have used Rapportive or Charlie App it is those two in one place ;-) Being able to check people's info fast in the side bar and search new people is a VERY valuable and time saving tool for me researching podcast guests. I have been using Nimble non-stop for over five years now for a combination of keeping track of freelance clients, researching people for interviews and sending communications to the coworking space I help run. As with every type of app or software product if you are willing to put the effort into learning how to use it you will save time and be significantly more productive.
- (2014-03-27, v:1.0.5) Dave Johnson: don't know if this is a problem
Eric did a video that showed how he used the new extension. I saw a small difference between his use and my use. Eric was able to hover over a link (in the video his name), right click, and do the Nimble search. All was well. In my case hovering over the link and right clicking does not get me the Nimble search. I have to drag, and hi-lite the link, right click and then get the Nimble search. A very small thing but I think it led to a few in the reviews saying the extension did not work for them. A small thing that could have to do with a setting in Chrome ?? ??
- (2014-03-27, v:1.0.5) Tommy Linsley: Unable to add to Chrome
The "add" button to add this widget to Chrome is not working.