Accurate employee time tracking software for reporting, invoicing and payroll.
Everhour integrates with a number of project management tools by means of a browser extension, that lets you easily start a timer or log time manually. We embed time tracking controls inside their interface as if they are native functionality. So, no more tab switching. Everhour is not only a browser add-on. Sign in to Everhour from the web browser for access to more features like projects budgeting, resources planning, expenses tracking, detailed reports and client invoices.
- (2022-03-29) Jessica Martin: 2022 Everhour is significantly improved from previous versions! The extension has been almost seamless in our operations. We've used Everhour with ClickUp to track time and prepare client invoices. We appreciate the different billing options (variable rates, types of billing, ability to show budget summary in ClickUp. The support team is responsive and very helpful! The reporting feature is robust, especially with recent updates. Being able to start/stop timers from inside tasks in ClickUp is so helpful and the extension icon is clear when it is running (or not) to remind me to track/stop time. Everhour does (currently) lack historical information (say if a budget changes weekly or a bill rate changes and we wanted to pull a historical report) but after evaluating quite a few options, this seems to be somewhat standard for the field.
- (2021-03-18) Jake Kushner: Would be good but chrome keeps disabling this extension every day and giving me an error saying "This extension has become corrupt." and telling me to reinstall it. :(
- (2021-01-11) Sasha Andric: I use this addon for a few years and it does what is supposed to do - lets me click to track time for a tasks synced with Asana. Two things I would like to see are dark theme and searching for a task should search in task, project and section name and not only task name.
- (2020-07-16) Harry Hart: Great plugin, but has been extremely buggy as of late. Myself and other staff have had to repeatedly delete and re-install the plugin due to issues such as the following: 1. Time estimates disappearing 2. Causing asana to run extremely slow 3. Automatically closes when you are trying to add time or an estimate to a task 4. Unable to assign time to subtasks without going into the subtask to initiate This has sooooo much potential but please work on the bugs.
- (2020-03-30) Isabel Fernández: La extensión de Chrome debería de dar las mismas posibilidades que hay en la web o en la integración de algunas herramientas como Asana por ejemplo, poder editar un timing que has asignado a la task equivocada o cambiarlo de día, buscar una task por proyecto o por tag, etc.
- (2020-02-09) Peter Hofmann Rytter: The last few months, there has been a lot of issues with the Everhour / Asana integration. When I reached out to support they were not helpful at all - and frankly quite unprofessional just blaming it all on Asana and Google instead of taking responsibility. They wouldn't refund me for the - at the time - completely useless service/product. Not the kind of company I want to support.
- (2019-06-04) Jonathan Solorzano: Goo time tracking app integration, works amazing with JIRA
- (2018-07-04) Excellente intégration avec Asana, des nouveautés régulièrement, des rapports faciles à créer et efficace (par client, par projet, par membre, etc.). De loin la meilleure app de timetracking qu'on a trouvé sur le marché.
- (2018-06-13) David Pérez: Estoy encantado. La integración con Asana es perfecta.
- (2017-04-26) Jeff Cowgill: The previous version was great for me for a while. As a consultant I shift with different clients and different project/task software. I can't use the newer version and it would be too expensive for myself. I'm stuck with version 1 which still works, but lacks growth or mobile support.
- (2015-10-14) Artem Chechoro: It is the best of the best extension for management. Perfect integration with Asana. I'm happy.
- (2015-09-25) Stephen De Tomasi: Not too impressed with the new pricing for small businesses. I'm only a 2 person business and I'm expected to pay $20 a month for this? Considering my entire Google Apps suite costs me only $5 a month, I'm going to have to say no thanks to everhour.
- (2015-07-16) Pati Gutiérrez: Súper simple de usar. Lo único que debería tener es autocompletado, pero por lo demás, me encanta, sobre todo la integración con Asana.
- (2015-06-09) Troy Casey: I use this with Trello and it worked very well while the estimates were still showing up. Now the estimates are gone and I have nothing to compare the time that I've spent to how long I was thinking the task should have taken.
- (2015-06-02) Christian Nikkanen: Keeps corrupting. Latest update also crashes pages and the "time spent on this task" feature on basecamp is very slow and useless.
- (2015-01-03) Jonathan Ballinger: I've used Everhour for a while now, and it's this extension that really makes the difference. It provides standalone access via your browser's framework, but the real magic is when it integrates into supported products seamlessly. Every supported product that I was already using has been enhanced in ways that just make sense by this extension.
- (2014-11-19) Roberto Romero: Great Basecamp and Pivotal Tracker integration.
- (2014-11-19) Artur Radzikhovskyi: Using it for a while this app, great and simple. Thx U guys!
- (2014-11-19) Steve Ross: Needs autocomplete to make it really useful. I find myself going to the webapp as it is much faster. Good for starting an existing timer though.
- (2014-11-19) Carsten Unger: Für mich einer der besten Timetracker.
- (2014-11-05) Ian Clysdale: If it had a way to tag estimates and compare time spent to the estimates, it would be perfect. As it is, it's still the best tracking for Trello I've found.
- (2014-11-04) Tom S: Does everything I need it to without being invasive. It's very well integrated into Trello. Love it!
- (2014-11-02) Rui Sardinha: Work is much simpler now using Asana + Everhour. It's much easier to get metrics on tasks and create timesheets
- (2014-10-31) Xevi Subirà: It will be so useful to empower this addon with an autocomplete in order to search for tasks/projects where I've already worked on, rather than type their name every time I post time consumption.
- (2014-10-31) Vitalik Garan: Extension (along with the web-service) is a genius way to track time with zero effort. I didn't nail integrations yet, because I have no actual need in it. However, it integrates greatly (with Asana in my case) and after initial setup new "track time" button appears near your tasks. Last, but not least, Mike is a great guy.
- (2014-10-31) Łukasz Kużyński: Great browser plugin for event better product. The best time tracker i've ever seen!
- (2014-10-31) Xavier Mestres: Really useful! I use it from GitHub and it's very easy to start/stop/resume amb keep control on time spending in each issue. Realment útil. Lo uso desde GitHub y es muy sencillo iniciar/parar/continuar y mantener el control sobre el tiempo invertido en cada tarea.
- (2014-10-31) Ulrik Hovstad: Great work speeding up the process of collecting my hours even further ! Would recommend this to everyone who needs a time tracking tool.
- (2014-10-31) Tom Gatenby: Everhour really has become an integral part of our work flow now and this plugin has made it even easier, can't recommend enough
- (2014-10-30) Kellen Ramos: Excellent, I can to have a control my time and have better performance, and it is incredible for to have a control with customer. What I can integrate with Asana and Trello. 5 STARS!
- (2014-10-30) Robin Elgart: Integration with Asana keeps things organized and streamlined. Excellent app and service in general.
- (2015-05-27, v:1.0.4) Mark Simonds: Create Chrome App
Is there work happening to make this extension into a Chrome App? This would allow it to live in it's own window.
- (2015-04-14, v:1.0.0) Ray Evangelista: Asana Time Keeper
When I add a new project and set it up in Everhour. The button shows for the original project, but it does not show on the new one, even after numerous restarts of pc and browser.
- (2015-03-30, v:1.0.0) Matthew Jacobi: github repo with period '.' causes problem
Does not work on github repos with a period in the name.
- (2015-03-26, v:1.0.0) Ning Bao: autofill
Autofill is not working at all.
- (2015-01-14, v:0.9.5) Kim Komatsu: asana timer
The timer button shows up next to my tasks in asana, but won't start when I click on it.
- (2015-01-14, v:0.9.5) Kim Komatsu: autofill
Autofill is not working for me either in the extension.
- (2015-01-10, v:0.9.5) Sz Mihaly: Autofill
Autofill is not working for me. At the site everything is ok, but not with the extension.
- (2014-11-26, v:0.9.5) Hilton Junior: Teamwork
Hi, Does it work with teamworkpm.net? Thanks