Chrome time tracker with screenshots, online timesheets, task management, url monitoring & employee payroll
Tired of wasting frustrating hours on manual time keeping or Excel spreadsheets? Stop using multiple apps and office documents held together by duct tape and error-prone processes. With Hubstaff, start tracking time and paying your workforce automatically and save hours a week (and your sanity!). Over 8000 companies use Hubstaff to not only take the pain out of their time tracking and payroll management but also monitor the location of their workforce in the field with the seamless GPS tracking feature. HOW IT WORKS You simply choose the project you are working on and tap ‘Start’. Hubstaff runs in the background while you work tracking your time and location. When you finish working or want to take a break just tap ‘Stop’. It's that easy! Hubstaff is a subscription-based service. After the 14 day trial you choose either a free or paid plan. INTEGRATES WITH THE FOLLOWING SITES Asana, Trello, Jira, Basecamp, Teamwork, and Hubstaff Tasks (more coming soon!) CHANGING HOW YOU MANAGE • Online dashboard and real-time reports enable you to review timesheets, view who's currently working, and control every setting down to the user level. • You're in total control of your team. SAVE TIME AND MONEY • Accurate - Time tracking is accurate down to the second so you have 100% accuracy. • Budgets - Control over-spend within your projects with weekly budgets. • Payroll - Take the hassle out of payroll with our flexible payroll system. Choose a rate (hourly or fixed), pay period, and method of payment and let the rest happen automatically. GPS LOCATION TRACKING • Track time spent driving through GPS location monitoring. • Track time at the destination and know where your workers are in real-time. • See exactly when your workers leave. MORE FEATURES • Work logs - Read why people are late to a job site, had to log more time today or why they ran an errand. • Integrates with over 30 other project management products (and growing) including Quickbooks and Basecamp so you can track time down to the task. • Hubstaff runs in the background so you can do other things without any interruption. • We worked hard to optimize Hubstaff to use minimal battery power. CLOUD-BASED • Your company's data is synced to our servers in the cloud, no backing up necessary. • Access it from anywhere via the website, where, and when you want. • Get a real-time, bird's eye view of your workforce. • The latest security measures are being used to protect your data. SIGN UP • A Hubstaff account is required before logging into the app. • Hubstaff is a subscription-based service. After the 14 day trial you choose either a free or paid plan. Note: The Hubstaff desktop or Chrome app is required for screenshot capture.
- (2021-01-25) jane philips: if you ever need a reliable professional hacker to give you remote access into your employees, partners or friends phone activities for investors and other things then contact [email protected] his service are one of the best you can ever have
- (2019-03-11) Helen Coppi: Não tira os prints da tela de trabalho =(
- (2018-11-09) Jim Banks: HubStaff for Chrome makes life so much easier for my business and recording the output of my team in a way that is so easy for them to use. A great help, you should definitely install it.
- (2018-11-08) John Lin: This is great extension. but I haven't tested much, I'm not sure if the timer will capture (screenshot) activity outside of Google Chrome or not. But it's great idea, this will make it convenient for chrome users. If haven't already, please release similar extension experience for Mozilla Firefox and Microsoft Edge browsers.
- (2018-11-08) Éric Paul: I very like it, it's one of the most efficient tool we have.
- (2018-11-08) Leonardo Illanez: Lo que habría que mejorar,es que no haga falta parar la tarea para cambiarla.
- (2017-04-29) Karin Angelika: I have used different time tracker systems in the past and came across this one 1.5 years ago and it has become my most important tool. All the features included are very simple and easy to use, especially when you have various contracts running. Don't want to be without it ever. Thumbs up!!! Great!!!
- (2017-04-26) Amiel Gregorio: Hubstaff is the best time tracker, it has a user friendly extension and application.it also provide the details you want like working activity and work percentage you also dont need to worry about the time it automatically resets on the next day you worked!
- (2017-04-26) Y D: This is by far the best time tracker my client and I used. I will keep on recommending this to others! You made a great decision on creating a Chrome extension. No need to download if we decide to use a different computer! Very happy with Hubstaff.
- (2017-04-26) James Green: This tool is the definition of perfection! I really like how easy it is to use and I don't have to worry about closing the program by mistake or anything like that. Keep up the good work Hubstaff team, you guys rock!
- (2017-04-26) Tony: This tool is awesome. All my devs can now activate their Hubstaff acct directly from their browsers without having open separate app. Makes it much more efficient and easily accessible to our team. Keep up the good work Hubstaff!
- (2017-04-21) Manuel J. Perez: Now I can tell exactly how much time (and money) I spend to get specific tasks completed by my team. This extension makes it super easy for all of us to properly track time where it belongs. Love it!
- (2017-04-20) Eric Blanton: Great addition to Hubstaff's time tracking system! Simple to use & integrates with many popular project management tools.
- (2017-04-19) Kelvin Diaz: It allows me to track time to tasks right from the project management tool's website, which is very convenient.
- (2017-04-19) Michal Hantl: Automatic idle time detection means I don't have to remember to start and stop all the time, nice!
- (2021-01-03, v:0.9.17-383f4ae) Jay Mason: Functionality not appearing in trello
Do you guys have an issue with trello? I am not seeing the functionality in trello even though I have done the auth for the integration.
- (2020-02-07, v:0.9.14-5c291e5a) Kevin Carwile: Bug causing the idle screen to keep re-appearing
There is a bug that occurs occasionally that causes the idle screen to keep reappearing. It usually happens after the computer has been left unattended for a while. In the extension, no matter what you choose, "Continue tracking time", or "Discard time", the dialog continues to re-appear.
- (2019-06-10, v:0.9.12-adc7d505) Екатерина Тихоновская: Screenshots are not taken
If to check activity, it shows Browser time but without screenshot. Do I miss some settings?
- (2019-04-05, v:0.9.12-adc7d505) Julio Ramirez: I can not open the app
I can not open the app in my crhomebook, I have a ballon that says is chrased
- (2018-09-25, v:0.9.11-357f37e) Chrome extension is not working
Hello. Chrome extension is not allowing to press start button on projects. Error message: This project cannot be tracked on this client. Please help. Thanks!