Track Personal or Employee productivity, manage projects, track billable hours, reporting, 100% FREE! No nag screen or ads!
Track Personal or Employee productivity, manage projects, monitor daily tasks, track billable hours, reporting, 100% FREE! No nag screen or ads! Whether you are you a business of 1 or 100 or simply just need some personal accountability to stay focused on every day tasks, you are going to find Task Timer Pro an invaluable plugin to your Google Chrome experience. - Track employees actions - Track your actions - Track how long it took for each task What's new in Version 2.0? - Create customized headers and titles perfect for client accountability reporting and hourly invoicing. - Edit nearly everything, modify the time and date stamps. - Rearrange the order of task reporting - Print Reports - Fax Reports - Save Reports As - Save Report to History Archives within the program which allows you to reopen and continue or edit in the future if desired - Create Custom Graph Pie Charts - Clear History Files in a one touch command - Set when and if you want the timer to reset whether it be every night at midnight or allow it to run 24/7 without interruption - Training Videos - Help Site - Real Customer Support ready to help Are you just self-motivated and can use a little self-accountability to see where you spent the majority of your day whether to provide a detailed time and date stamped report to your client or just for your own review to see where time could be better managed? Do you own a service where you charge by the hour for your time and need to record specific accounting for your billable time? Do you want to control that one thing we all get caught up in of becoming side tracked and sucked down the portal of the internet when we really should be better focused on the task at hand? Task Timer Pro 2.0 for Chrome takes care of all these needs and more and it's "still 100% FREE with no time restrictions". I simply needed a better task and productivity timer for my company, couldn't find one like I needed so created one. I could probably sell it but helping others is what we do best at PMUSA (a Project Management Firm) so I decided when I first uploaded version 1 of this program to simply share with others the program for free. Task Timer Pro also always remains in your browser bar for fast access, no full program to turn on and off, and isn’t over loaded with other features which really aren’t needed. It was designed to be slick and to the point, fast to use because time is precious and if managed properly, you’ll greatly increase your productivity or even better your financial earnings! Task Timer Pro is truly 100% FREE and has no nag-screens, advertising or anything else to eat up your time unlike many other programs available. It was built for one thing only - Save Time and allow those who use it to be more productive and accountable to their daily tasks. Simply install and ENJOY! Created by Michael D Baker Project Management USA
- (2020-04-07) Lars Boldt Pedersen: Love it. However, there seems to be issues with the archiving function. Only able to see first to archived reports in the list.
- (2020-01-22) Asaad Alshahin: Wish you can just simply resume a task after stopping it instead of having to type "taking a break". Really could have been a great and simple app.
- (2018-03-18) Jas Arajit: ใช้งานยาก ไม่เวิก
- (2017-09-23) Katherine Venegas: FINALLY a timer that does what I need it to do! Thank you!!!!!!
- (2017-01-05) Dmitry Baranov: Typing exercise. Every time I want to switch tasks I have to type it again. There is no way to set up your tasks and reuse them for each day. For example, if I'm painting a miniature for a client and stop to answer a customer request for 10 minutes, I have to type new task. To go back to my original task I have to retype it. If I didn't name it exactly the same, the app would treat them as 2 different tasks. Now to create a bill I need to find all the tasks that are named similarly and add the time together by hand. The same problem for my boss. He doesn't care what part of the miniature I worked on. I have 3 projects and each one has 200 miniatures. He wants to know how much time I spend on each miniature today regardless what part I was working on. He also wants to see how much time I spend on each miniature in a week, month, life-time of the project. This tool doesn't do that.
- (2016-07-17) Andrea Baker: Exactly what I needed and really surprised it was free. As a school teacher it really helps keep track of what I need to do, what I've done, and the reports show how efficient I was in the day. Please make a mobile version, I love this program but am not always by the computer.
- (2016-07-07) sukhpreet singh Chandok: This app is ultimate for freelancers to keep them updated with every thing and provides the opportunity to work much better.KEEP IT UP
- (2016-07-07) Patriot Coin Rings: I've been using this for both my business as well as personal task management and it's really helped me to maintain personal accountability to the hours spent in my day. I especially like that I don't have to leave what ever site i'm working on and that it follows me where I go online or offline right from my browser bar.
- (2016-07-07) Janette Jean Elioreg: This is an amazing app! It helps you a lot as a freelancer. You will be able to keep track of your work and time. Highly recommended to other freelancer like me! Love it!
- (2016-07-07) Mike Reid: This is a fantastic extension. You can keep track of your projects easily and efficiently. It works great for me. I know that it will work great for you too.
- (2016-07-07) Tensai Saru: It is a nice and adfree way to track your time. But it would be nice to have it look less cheap or more ways to costumize it. (Ex. Skins)
- (2016-07-06) Liudmila Shkulipa: I wonder. It is good app.
- (2016-07-05) Tibag Youth: As a freelancer this extension is really helping me a lot especially on tracking and my time and invoicing. Also what I love about Task Timer Pro is the flexibility of it and it is a user friendly. I have some friends working also online and definitely would recommend this. More power and success to this awesome product.
- (2016-07-05) Joao TF Santos: The Task Timer Pro is very useful for me. It is an excellent tool for freelancers. It allows me to organize and follow my work more easily and does not weigh on my PC.
- (2016-07-04) Simeon Awopetu: Having look at the usefulness, and comparability with some other timer especially the current Freelancer timer, this(task Timer Pro-Chrome) appears to have an edge over
- (2016-07-04) This is a very useful app! It's awesome, I can easily track all the work I do as a freelancer. Kudos!
- (2016-07-04) Kasun Fernando: This is really helpful extension for freelancers! It increased my efficiency. I recommend this to other users !
- (2016-07-04) Luciano Barros: It works great and do what it has to do.
- (2016-07-04) Justin Thampi: Task Timer Pro is the most usefully tracker and its really awesome I like it
- (2016-07-04) Zabolotnii Carol: I think this is an essential extension for those who are working remotely from their office site. Not only that, the user interface is really clean and simple to use. I'd definitely recommend this.
- (2016-07-04) Tyler webb: This Software has helped me a great deal in my freelancing work. I can now keep an accurate track my hours and my employee hours. It help me a great deal in keeping things fair and accurate. I would recommend this software for any freelancers or those who work at home and are paid hourly. Good luck guys and gals hope you have as much success as i have using this great product!
- (2016-07-04) Nabila Nair: I found it very useful for my team and hopefully you will too.
- (2016-07-04) Avery Gee: I just LOVE the Task Timer Pro. As a new freelancer I think this will be a valuable asset to my freelancing arsenal. Thanks so much for this great app guys!
- (2016-07-04) Rafael Salazar: Great Chrome extension, excellent for keeping track of all my tasks! Keep on the good work!
- (2016-07-04) Taha Sajid: I think this is an essential extension for those who are working remotely from their office site. Not only that, the user interface is really clean and simple to use. I'd definitely recommend this.
- (2019-01-25, v:2.0) Renee Hill: archived reports
LOVE this product, but I am having trouble with the 'save and archive reports' feature. I select this option, give the report a name, but the report doesn't always get saved, and I lose the data for the day. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Lately is it has not been working. Is there a limit to how many reports can be archived? I really would like the reporting feature for record keeping purposes. thanks!
- (2018-08-14, v:2.0) Sha Koenig: FAQ & Website
The website to get any information or support isn't working.
- (2018-01-17, v:2.0) M G: Not running
Hi, I set the timer and it starts but it stops as soon as the pop-up is not the active window. Can you advise?
- (2017-06-24, v:2.0) Archive Access
How do I access the archives??
- (2017-05-02, v:2.0) Karen Greussing: Apps
Do you have an App for Android?
- (2017-05-02, v:2.0) Karen Greussing: Timer
I it possible to have the option to Not have it read in Military time?
- (2016-07-17, v:2.0) Andrea Baker: Mobile version needed
Please make a mobile version of this app for Apple phones.