SonicWall Content Filtering Extension
The SonicWall Content Filtering Extension works ONLY in conjunction with the SonicWall Content Filtering Server. The server and extension are ONLY supported for Chrome OS running on Chromebook. This solution is for a managed account ONLY and the required configuration MUST be done via the Google Admin Console. If both the Extension and Server are not pushed to the end points and the license key is not configured correctly then it is possible that browsing will be blocked. Download the Content Filtering Client Getting Started Guide from https://www.mysonicwall.com under the Content Filtering Client section of the Download Center. You first need to have an account on http://www.mysonicwall.com and you can also license this software from there.
- (2020-02-14) N7B Viewz: Pretty awful ngl, if you want all your favorite sites blocked, this is for you!
- (2019-02-19) Michael Roberts: This program is absolutely terrible, even teachers and schools dislike this program because it doesn't do its job properly. There are several things they could do differently, it's hard to manage. It's painful to sit and watch your schools Lead Tech Expert struggle for two hours to get the program to work, come to find out it doesn't even do what our expert wanted it to do. To make matters worse, he could not get it off of the student chromebooks without a hard powerwash of the device. Pitiful.
- (2019-02-19) Daniel Jarvis: THIS IS THE WORST THING YOU COULD EVER PUT ON YOUR PC. JUST DON'T DO IT.
- (2018-08-16) Killer IHateKeemstar: This SUCKS
- (2017-10-06) Nanna Nugget: awful
- (2017-02-24) Susan Tierney: Does not work!!!