Convert your speech to text.
Click on the microphone and transform your speech to text with Chrome's speech recognition technology. Once your text is transcribed, it takes only one click to search Google or other search providers, or compose an email.
- (2020-03-24) Todd King: This app hasn't been updated in 7 years. It's time to move on people. This one is dead.
- (2019-03-23) Len Kowalik: Simple for sure. Simply did not work!
- (2019-02-27) Иван Алексеевич: Не работает.
- (2018-04-13) Сан Саныч: Не соответствует описанию, нет голосового ввода, зато реклама присутствует.
- (2017-11-26) Ajax Clean: didnt do a thing.
- (2017-02-09) Amber Holbrooks: no mic icon, didn't work.
- (2017-02-06) August Mohr: I had to reinstall this to be able to rate it. For me, it did not work. I DID get the microphone icon, Chrome pointed it out helpfully when I installed this. But it works by opening a new tab in which to dictate, not dictating into whatever you are doing at the time. And then it types nothing at all when I speak in to the microphone. Also from this publisher: Joke of the Day. I guess that says it all.
- (2016-11-15) Fatima Jacqueline Mendez: excepcional muchas gracias
- (2016-11-05) Brontie Runkle: good so far
- (2016-06-13) Meredith34567: The app could hear me, but it never typed anything out.
- (2016-03-22) Jennifer Tran: This doesn't work.
- (2016-03-09) Ирина Литвин: Не работает не фига! В открывающемся окне нет значка микрофона.
- (2016-01-27) Christian Pena: does not work
- (2015-10-17) Nate Owen: cold not find any way to start the dictation at all
- (2015-09-27) kstone902: No mic icon, so it won't work
- (2015-06-13) w z: It doesn't work on my Mac, couldn't see the microphone icon.
- (2015-03-17) Wanderlust Time: No longer works. The microphone option isn't anywhere to be found. It also only asks to "Read Your Browser History" as a permission, nothing else, so I'm kinda thinking this is spam/info-gatherer. Don't even try it!
- (2015-03-14) Cédric Delalande: This app doesn't work. At least for me. There is no microphone icon anwhere.
- (2015-01-04) Юрий Чуваков: выходит окно и только писать надо
- (2014-11-19) R-way Orz: Bug: no MIC icon to activate it.
- (2014-11-15) Newswire4: it does not work, Zombie APP
- (2014-10-12) Anderson Nazarete: aplicativo que nao reconhece voz e só faz leitura dos dados de navegaçao do usuário? ta denunciado
- (2014-04-23) Chris Jain: Where is the microphone I'm supposed to click on? Supposedly this app was installed, but I don't see it anywhere.
- (2014-04-13) Илья Бришков: Класс
- (2014-04-09) Tony Karzen: not that good... "one two three" came out as "one blue weed"....
- (2014-04-08) Lauren Edwardsen: horrable. how do i get rid of it?!
- (2020-03-24, v:1.0.3) Todd King: dead
You haven't updated in 7 years. Please do the right thing and remove it from the store so people don't waste their time downloading a useless extension.
- (2018-04-30, v:1.0.3) HunterCrafts by Kady: where is my dictation go
when hit transfer on diction box where does my work go it is not going to my document?
- (2017-12-21, v:1.0.3) dictation wont work
tion wont work
- (2017-10-27, v:1.0.3) New ti this extension
Is there a system requirement for it to work? Or maybe offer advice on how to use it with an existing program such as word.....
- (2017-03-07, v:1.0.3) Paul Hawkins: Dictation Across the Web?
Hi there, My girlfriend gets some pain in her hands from typing, so I just went looking around the web for an app, where she could dictate into text. Your app seems great for lots of purposes, but what I was hoping to find was something similar that turned any Form Field into an area one could dictate into. I was imagining that you could either Right-Click inside the Form Field, then Select 'Dictate Text Here', or that a microphone icon might appear next to every Form Field, like the LastPass Icon does, for example. This was, the same dictation app you have would be able to work across the entire web, and be very helpful for people who should type as little as possible. I'm not a developer, so I don't know how hard it is to make the changes I'm suggesting, but as far I'm aware there's nothing like this out there yet, and it could help a lot of people. All the best, and thank you for the app, Paul
- (2017-02-19, v:1.0.3) Does not work
The red microphone goes grey, and dictation stops listening, no matter what the circumstances. Cannot compare with any established dictation program. Developer has no solutions??
- (2016-11-17, v:1.0.3) Paul White: dictate
can't get the app to start, am I suppose too open a different app to aid this one, I don't know assistance thks...Race
- (2016-11-01, v:1.0.3) Dictation does not work
Many messages in many languages, but no solution . . . .
- (2016-09-23, v:1.0.3) Simple Dictation Does not Work
I am in Windows 8.1, added simple dictation: It does not work, the microphone refuses to go red, voice is not heard. Edwin M [email protected]
- (2016-05-17, v:1.0.3) Business proposal
Hello! I'm interested in your chrome extension . I want to buy it with the transfer of your google account or without it which means the transfer of the chrome extension in my account. I propose the price 1 200 $. We can bargain if your users are active. e-mail:[email protected]
- (2016-04-13, v:1.0.3) Dictation trouble
1) Sometimes the microphone goes red when clicked, sometimes not. Sometimes you have to activate the cursor where you want text, sometimes not. Sometimes saying "new paragraph" produces one, sometimes just a new single line. Sometimes you have to redden (turn on) the microphone over and over again.