makes navigation sounds.
Its too much boring to surf without any kind of sound, sound on click will hopefully fix it. This extension makes sound effects while you browse. Its have a refresh/loading sound like explorer does and switching tab tone. There is option page that let you change the volume and disable sounds. if you don't like the sounds your can disable the extension or specific sound by going to tools>extensions>options or chrome-extension://ejchjkneplcffgcopialnjofdhhggjik/options.html new in: 184.108.40.206: a)Bug fix you can again disable sounds. b)Slider volume changer. c)groundwork for the next version which will include volume per sound and getting close to custom audio. 220.127.116.11: default sound volume is now 50%. 18.104.22.168: The extension is working again. future plans: Custom audio:let you put your own sounds. Audio library:chose the sounds from a list. Sound maker:let you make your own sounds. Spacial sounds: for some sites there will be sounds like when a video is loading in YouTube you will have some music it will only play when you are in the page. More languages: please email me if you can translate or give me your email. Sounds sources: Window's audio files. http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id=407 [email protected]
- (2019-08-06) Firstname Lastname: brings back IE memories :) love it. would like to be allowed to change the sound. IE5 has a different sound than its used in here
- (2019-05-26) Nhurka L: Работает, как объявлено. Но пришлось заменять, уж очень противный звук.
- (2018-11-04) Grumpy Taffer: It's pretty cool concept, but too simple, or rather complicated? All we need is an option to make that sound only when opening a page, otherwise it sounds twice
- (2018-10-30) Cyber Tiger: I have nothing but good things to say about this extension . I wish this could work in Mozilla Firefox but i will continue to use this with Google Chrome . No problems on my end . I tried adding this to Mozilla Firefox but doesn't work for me. Wish i could get it to work.
- (2018-08-13) AngyMine: ok good
- (2018-08-09) Lewis Hammond: Not only does this plugin add a pang of nostalgic fun to browsing the web that harkens back to the days of Windows XP and off-white plastic hardware, I have also found it kinda useful when doing web development work - It's good to have an audio cue to tell you when a page in another tab has loaded or refreshed when you're otherwise too distracted to notice a visual cue, for example. It's also nice to have a sound effect for when you're changing tab - Makes things more tactile. In short, I don't think I can use Chrome without this plugin anymore!
- (2018-04-19) Michael Gustavson: Would love an option to change the sound file so it could make a bell sound or something besides the click sound.
- (2017-09-08) Ethan Broderick: Guys, you right click on the picture of it on the top right of screen (it looks like a sound icon), and then it says "remove from Chrome" click on that t remove it! :D
- (2017-08-06) perfect... works fine
- (2017-06-05) Minh Nguyễn: cmm
- (2017-05-23) Abel Quezada: It would be better if you could chose the sound type. Sounds weird.
- (2017-02-07) Simon Simon: As a blind PC user, I really like having a sound to let me know something's happened after clicking a link. Your add-on does the trick. Thanks man.
- (2017-01-04) Frankaupolis: It's fun to know that there's an option for us internet old-timers. So sincere thanks for that. Although it would be nice to have an "in between" / "minimal" on the amount of audible clicks. Try zooming in and out of Google Maps... it's downright annoying. Thx.
- (2016-12-04) Daniel V: Got this and turned the volume down very low so that it will keep my soundbar from going into sleep mode while using my computer. Seems to work!
- (2016-11-10) Daven Birchfield: Two
- (2016-10-02) gabe derp: Would be perfect if it didn't play the sound 5 times when I click on something.
- (2016-08-21) Perfect.
- (2016-06-26) Jamila Vibar: This is a very good app that keeps me productive. It reminds me that every click counts and that switching tabs is actually myself "leaping" to a new productive activity.
- (2016-06-11) Gustavo Montoya: Love it. Make me remind I.E sounds :D
- (2016-06-06) Jason Sims: Can you please add an option to change different sounds or add your on custom sounds? Needs a little customization rather than what you feel is adequate
- (2016-02-15) Maili Hershey: i gets annoying allot and i really doen't like it
- (2016-02-01) 金屬: please make refresh and loading separated in option menu. when I visit some pages with auto refreshing feature, it keeps playing refresh sound. It is very annoying.
- (2016-01-18) Jack Ratcliffe: rubish
- (2015-12-30) AlexplaysVR Alt: i hate it
- (2015-12-14) Adrian Moczadło: Its funny
- (2019-04-05, v:22.214.171.124) jessica ravina: sound
- (2018-10-30, v:126.96.36.199) Cyber Tiger: Could you allow Sound on Click
Could you allow the Sound On Click work for Mozilla Firefox ? Thank You
- (2018-09-08, v:188.8.131.52) Dances With Wolves: Sound On Click Installation
Can't install Sound On Click Extension On Firefox
- (2018-09-07, v:184.108.40.206) Dances With Wolves: Concerns Sound On Click
How do you install "Sound On Click" on Mozilla Firefox ?
- (2018-08-30, v:220.127.116.11) Donna Wagoner: clicking sound
how do I disable the clicking sound it's to much
- (2018-08-04, v:18.104.22.168) Baby girl Precious: Sound
I think I have everything turned on for sound but it just will not play...any advice!
- (2018-07-02, v:22.214.171.124) Z ZHANG: Can I only have loading finish sound, no create tab sound
Awesome extension! I have a suggestion. I only want the loading sound to alert me that it is finishing loading, disable the create sound. how can I do that? Thanks a lot!
- (2018-05-06, v:126.96.36.199) can you make it sound like a mechanical keyboard?
i want to make this to sound like a mechanical keyboard
- (2018-04-13, v:188.8.131.52) velden7: how can I change standart sound?
how can I change standart sound?
- (2018-03-24, v:184.108.40.206) sound how to make ir lound
howto make sound lound