Subscribe to the BBC TV shows, Series, Documentaries, etc. and get notified when a new episode becomes available on the iPlayer
This is a free extension that help you to subscribe to the BBC iplayer TV shows, series, news, etc. You can subscribe to the BBC TV shows, series, news, etc through iPlayer website by clicking on the subscribe button which is injected under each programme. Then you will get notification on your browser as soon as a new episode of your subscribed programme become available on the BBC website to watch. By clicking on the notification you will be redirect to iPlayer where you can watch the episode online. You can manage your subscription and notification through setting section of this extension. You wont miss any episode anymore, Making unmissable, unmissable. This is an inadram.com project
- (2020-07-17) summer gyll: love it already lol
- (2020-07-15) Michael Collins: good
- (2020-04-09) Rafiq Rashid: thanks very useful for catching up on
- (2019-09-09) andrew: The app is very good as one can watch all bbc channels on it, most importantly, opportunity to watch missed programmes later.
- (2019-07-09) Vincent O'Brien: good
- (2018-07-22) Stephen Goddard Manchester UK A brief video of time: I LIKE THINGS. THAT... ACTUALLY WORK , THIS DOES
- (2018-01-15) Alan Cuthbertson: great
- (2017-10-08) Paul Gallacher: its a very use full app
- (2016-01-19) Frank Abbott: you cant beat it for catching up with programmes that have been missed for one reason or another
- (2015-09-24) tracey taylor: great
- (2015-09-16) Lyndsay Hall: brill when you on shift
- (2015-02-09) F-one: itds soo good i can watch averythink ive missed on cbbc
- (2014-09-23) Tracy Hankin: love the fact that i can watch my favorite catch ups
- (2014-05-09) andrew sawyer: superb
- (2014-04-06) Philip Norris: easy to use
- (2015-05-02, v:0.0.2) lamiaanis: i cant open it
when i downloaded it it doesnt go on my chrome book
- (2014-12-29, v:0.0.2) Ian Every: Cannot see the subscribe button
I cannot see a subscribe button (although there is an add to favourites which does not seem to work). Has this app broken when the user interface was changed?
- (2014-09-21, v:0.0.2) Carlos Fernandez: Can't see the subscribe button
As mentioned in the title. I can't see the subscribe button so the extensions is of no use for me.
- (2014-09-15, v:0.0.2) King's Fool Productions: I cannot see the subscribe button.
I cannot see the subscribe button on my iPlayer. The set up of the iPlayer page on my browser is different than the one in your screen shot. In my version, the download, add to favourites etc options provided by the BBC by default are in a column on the right underneath the player screen, not in a row.
- (2014-03-01, v:0.0.2) Saniya Mazhar: Unsucribing
When i want to unsucribe somthing it dos not go away