A simple extension that will allow you to watch BBC iPlayer, 40D - Channel 4 and ITV Player abroad.
Faster connection, traffic-free servers. This extension will enable you to watch BBC iPlayer, no matter where you are on planet earth.
- (2020-02-10) Matt Bannister: Worked extremely well for me over the last couple of years living in EU and watching iPlayer. I recommended it to some locals who wanted to watch BBC and they also got on fine with the free version. Compared to the cost of most VPNs this is a very neat way to watch iPlayer. Cancelling is easy - https://support.google.com/chrome_webstore/answer/1060830?hl=en-GB I'll definitely reinstall if I'm going to be living outside the UK again.
- (2019-02-26) DHC Studios: I'm using very well...
- (2018-11-04) Andreas Oesterhelt: Works well for me for watching Dr. Who in Germany, plus whatever else I find worth watching on BBC. Can't comment on the difficulties that other people had with cancelling the service as I never tried (and don't have a reason to). However, I can't imagine how one call to your credit card issuer wouldn't do the trick in the worst case.
- (2018-06-25) Thien D: I paid for Premium Beebs and it hasn't worked for week!!!! I want my money back.
- (2017-12-09) Charlie Peters: I think this is like some other VPNs in that it is programmed to stop working after a while to make you upgrade to a paid version. I've had the paid version for a week and now it isn't working today. Seems dodgy. No support. Will complain to Chrome Store if it doesn't work again within 24 hours.
- (2017-12-02) James Pearman: Paid for the Premium version as the free stopped working. Premium worked for a week, now it has not worked for the past week.
- (2017-11-29) R. Shing-Lai Ho: It works and I'm glad to pay the monthly fees!!
- (2017-11-03) Renuka Tanwar: It worked. Though I'd like to unsubscribe now and i dont know how to.
- (2017-02-23) Murdo MacLeod: It doesn't seem to be any faster than the free version!
- (2016-08-09) warren gardner: Get bbc i player down loader to work please?
- (2016-01-04) Henry: Fantastic!
- (2017-07-19, v:3.3.5) Bob Reed: How do I cast the video from Chrome?
I would like to cast the video from Beebs and Google Chrome on my Mac to my tv. So far, it hasn't worked.
- (2017-06-25, v:3.3.5) roelleroelle: Not found.
I did everything like like the description said, but if I try to any BBC page now, it says "Not found. Does anybody have the same problem or knows how to solve it?
- (2017-06-12, v:3.3.5) Doesn't work now that BBC requires a sign in
How do I cancel my subscription?
- (2017-05-26, v:3.3.5) Michael Burrows: Payment
Can I change my payment method to Paypal?
- (2017-05-23, v:3.3.5) no longer working
This is no longer working, how to we contact you for support or our money back.
- (2017-05-22, v:3.3.5) NO longer working well
I do have an account with the BBC an I stay signed in but recently it takes forever to connect and when I do I can not watch any programs because it is still trying to connect. I know this is to do with the new sign in process. Are you working on sorting this out?
- (2017-05-19, v:3.3.5) What happens when BBC requires a sign-in?
I see a notice every time I view BBC through Beebs saying that BBC will soon require a sign-in. Will Beebs be able to work with that?
- (2017-05-01, v:3.3.5) Kaare Bækgaard: Killing the free version...
You just turned down the speed of the free version to almost zero in order to make me want to buy the premium. Didn't work. Good bye.
- (2017-04-25, v:3.3.5) Michael Duerinckx: disable
how do i disable the extension, why cant I just click and disable? What do I do?I dont want it on all the time obviously, says its controlling everything, Mick
- (2017-04-10, v:3.3.5) Peter Kelly: click to disable
Hi, I run other plugins, it would be great if I could just click on the icon and disable the plugin temporarily.