Learn a New York Times word-to-know at every new tab without realizing it!
Improve your vocab by getting a NewYork Times word-to-know at every new tab. It's a great way to improve your vocabulary without even thinking about it. Just by using Chrome the way you normally would, improve your speaking and writing by expressing our ideas with great language. "VocabTab is an amazing tool for students! I have been using better words in my essays and it has helped me articulate my ideas in class. A must-have chrome extension!" "I love VocabTab because it is a painless way of learning the vocabulary that makes communicating my ideas easy and effective." Download VocabTab for free! v2.0+ optimized for international use
- (2021-01-10) Rezwan Haque: Really loving this extension in 2020. However, my suggestion is to include sentences from NYTimes/elsewhere to learn vocabulary in the context. But main suggestion is to reduce the size of tiles of the popular use sites shortcuts and if possible, take them to bottom because most of the time, these tiles are getting the eye concentration, not the vocabulary. Thanks in advance.
- (2020-02-16) Thamaraiselvam T: I really liked it but there should be option to disable most visited sites. On the new tab I only want to see new words
- (2019-03-26) Joshua Green: Yes, maybe it's not stylish, but now I know so many new and interesting words.
- (2017-09-29) strayon: that is an awesome thought.
- (2017-03-23) Rajesh Kumar Vimalamurthy: Excellent: 100 / 10.
- (2017-02-15) Vlady Yakovenko: Beautiful
- (2017-01-31) Mohamed Osama: very good idea
- (2017-01-15) Edwin Blaire: Simple. It gives you a few new words to learn, repeats that same group of vocabulary words in a random order and before you know it the new word is etched in your mind and memory.
- (2017-01-08) Beth Fountain: This app functions just as described. Judging from the reviews, it is also useful to many people. When you design future versions, please consider adding options for different levels of complexity. I like the app, but for me, only one in ten (or more) words are not already in my usage vocabulary. For others who are just learning English, perhaps a less challenging set of words would be more helpful. Thanks for your work.
- (2016-12-01) Raushan singh: awesome very use full every time we saw a random word with definition .My native language is not english so this extension very help full for me.
- (2016-10-31) Victor Campos: Greetings. I'm not the type of person to ever go about and give anyone a reason to not strive for better,...What you guys have done is the best modernized a type of influence to educate. As I take off my hat & then start to applaud with the current & future ones who will be lucky enough to have, My name is Victor,.....i Say,... Thank You.
- (2016-10-03) Jay Schroeder: I waited weeks for this extension to go live, and I can honestly say that it was worth the wait. 10/10 would recommend.
- (2016-10-03) Zach Allegra: Hey that's pretty good
- (2016-10-02) Matt Gallea: Awesome app! I really like learning new vocab words, and this makes it super easy!