The free password manager extension comes with autofill & autologin including websites that support the Authenticator format.
SAASPASS is a free Password manager & Authenticator 2FA code generator with autofill & autologin capabilities. It is built with Security & Usability in mind. The SAASPASS browser extension can autofill both your passwords AND authenticator codes enabling a smooth seamless experience and single sign-on SSO. There is NO need for a desktop application with the SAASPASS browser extension. The browser extension is protected by two-factor authentication by default and includes passwordless 2FA like scanning an encrypted barcode and push login approval. The SAASPASS mobile app is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play. The iPhone and iPad version is available here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/saaspass-authenticator-2fa-mfa/id849132027 The Android version is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.solidpass.saaspass&hl=en&gl=US You can access everything with copy/paste capabilities also from the SAASPASS web portal at: https://www.saaspass.com/sd/#/login The web portal is protected by multi-factor authentication by default and includes passwordless MFA like scanning an encrypted barcode and push login approval. ---- Features include: Seamless sync between multiple devices The SAASPASS Password Manager comes with over 100 thousand pre-configured websites and mobile apps There is the Authenticator 2FA code generator for websites and mobile apps The SAASPASS Security Scan identifies websites and apps that have Authenticator 2FA support, and also identifies Duplicate and Weak passwords The extension has user initiated AutoFill & AutoLogin (prevents hijacking) The Browser Extension addon is secured with passwordless 2FA There is SSL Detection and the browser extension only Autofills HTTPS sites The Browser Extension add-on comes with SSO & Copy to clipboard The Web Portal Access comes with SSO & Copy to clipboard The Web Portal is secured with passwordless 2FA SAASPASS has multiple passwordless 2FA support that includes Scanning Encrypted Barcodes & Push Login SAASPASS has Secure Notes There is a Strong Password Generator in the browser extension and mobile app SAASPASS comes with Multiple Device support and Device Management (including device removal) Tablet support (including landscape view and split screen) Offline support Secure Backup & Restore options with SIM Swap prevention Universal search is available in the mobile app, web portal and browser extension Works on all platforms (Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad, iOS and Android etc.) No need for a desktop application to be installed Sharing of Passwords & Authenticator codes supported Multiple App Lock protection options Mobile AutoFill with App Lock protection Password Manager, Authenticator & Secure Notes work with offline and online options Jailbreak & Root detection HOTP/TOTP support is adjustable and comes with support of 6,7 and 8 digit codes The mobile app is available in over 30 languages - In addition to personal use, companies can also use SAASPASS for: Multi-factor authentication (MFA), Enterprise Password Manager, Single Sign-on (SSO) Shared Access Manager (Share passwords, emails, applications, Authenticator codes with teams and organizational units) Access Control Policies Adaptive Authentication Privileged Access Manager (PAM) Directory Services (including Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP) Endpoint Access Protection (enforce MFA on computers) Companies can sign up from the www.saaspass.com website. Companies can integrate: On-premise applications Cloud applications Hybrid applications The Identity & Access Management (IAM) of SAASPASS can be used to integrate many business and productivity applications including email and collaboration suites There is pre-built out-of-the box integration to over 100 THOUSAND applications. - Developers can integrate passwordless multi-factor authentication (MFA) services with ready code snippets in multiple languages and SDKs. More details on building two-factor authentication 2FA is available at: developer.saaspass.com - For enterprise customers there is support for hard tokens with TOTP, HOTP & FIDO U2F format and USB based Yubico Yubikey OTP. - The mobile app has app protection that includes: Biometric Authentication TouchID FaceID Pattern Invisible Pattern Scrambled Keypad Fingerprint Authentication and Verification Facial Authentication and Verification - Integrations of the Single Sign-on SSO solution include SAML, OIDC and secure web based form-filling. -
- (2021-03-29) Bahadir Guzel: Switched from dashlane password manager to this. Also evaluated bitwarden but this extension had default 2fa. The ability to also have my authenticator codes as well here was a big plus and saved me from the problems with google authenticator.
- (2021-02-03) Bafode Camara: I used to hate losing all my passwords and authenticator codes when I lost my phone or had to reboot my computer. The sync across my android and Apple Mac works real well. I set up saaspass on a burner device so i have a backup without using my cell number. Great product guys!
- (2021-02-03) Margai Wangara: I used another password manager for years and google authenticator for ages till my phone died. Realized I need a backup for my authenticator codes (have two FIDO Yubikeys as well). Decided to use both features and setup with backup with the SIM SWAP protection. No hassle of setting up a password client on my computer as I had to with Dashlane.
- (2021-02-02) ABDİWAHAB ABDIRASHID: With the need to have authenticator codes and ever more secure passwords, you need a password manager that is intuitive, fast, secure and can autofill even authenticator codes on mobile and web apps as well. It's convenient that this password manager is free. the iPhone app rocks and I love how you can even edit the main menu and it even shows me which websites support authenticator codes.
- (2021-02-02) Jonathan Makomo: While many password managers look pretty, they don't work on two page logins. This is the only one I've found that works with two page logins, and even three page logins when I have the authenticator code as well. This password program is a keeper for sure. The other cool thing is that there is super usable 2fa on the extension by default and I don't have to download another application to my laptop. Like it how it grabs passwords and adds it to the vault.
- (2021-01-30) Cihat Bakır: The tight integration of the password manager and authenticator is a delight to use with the autofill.
- (2021-01-30) Meltem Tüzüner: Thanks guys for a great free password manager and authenticator code generator.
- (2021-01-28) Meral Kaşık: I recommend this password manager and 2fa authenticator code generator.
- (2021-01-28) FK: Cool password manager and authenticator code integration
- (2021-01-20) Yaz Tek: Added all my google authenticators to saaspass after finding this when I was searching for a good free password manager.
- (2021-01-19) Omar Barzinji: Moved my google authenticators here and merged it with the password manager.
- (2021-01-16) Sinan Borovalı: Great combination of the authenticator and the password manager. The security scan is real cool as well. This is best free password manager I have found.
- (2021-01-16) Stephen Holland: Having 2fa to unlock the extension is pretty cool instead of fiddling with a static master password and the fact that this free password manager has authenticator support as well for autofilling is super sweet.
- (2021-01-15) Enver Arkan: a great free password manager and 2fa authenticator
- (2021-01-15) Jasmin Aldon: The security scan feature in this free password manager that shows apps and websites that support the authenticator 2fa format is real useful.
- (2021-01-14) Rick Constanza: Stoked that I moved to this free password manager. Used a number of others over the years. Would happily pay for this. The native 2fa on the extension is super easy to use and I don't need to carry around FIDO keys at all.
- (2021-01-13) Selahaddin Karatas: Great free password manager. I also added all my authenticators to it as well.
- (2021-01-10) Farah Patel: Thanks guy for a great free password manager. The authenticator code generator is awesome.
- (2021-01-10) Funda Price: It is a cool free password manager with an authenticator code generator and autofiller.
- (2021-01-08) Sal K: Use this for our work two factor authentication. It comes in handy that I can also add my personal authenticator code based 2fa and passwords to this free password manager.
- (2021-01-08) Selim A: The single sign on works real cool with authenticator codes. Love this password manager. Keep up the good work .
- (2021-01-08) Sercan Özdemir: Great password manager.Its great that you unlock it with 2fa. I normally use the scan barcode for 2fa over the push login. I also like how it autofills authenticator codes with single sign on.
- (2021-01-08) Ali Lazim: Excellent password manager. Excellent Authenticator code generator. Works great. Saved my accounts many times. It is good security hygiene that I can access the extension with passwordless 2fa. Best access to authenticator codes ever and the autofill is a must once you get used to it. The free password manager works like a charm as well.
- (2020-07-22) 강력한너구리: It needs both e-mail address and Authentication info for use. it's probably seems a scam. cant trust it.
- (2020-07-04) Thuyênhihi: Ko dùng đc
- (2020-02-12) Matt Fletcher: Like pretty much every password manager it adds an annoying button to input fields that often completely breaks styling. Also the icon in the Chrome bar is bright green and distracting. It's too much of an inconvenience to use as an extension, will just stick to the app.
- (2020-02-09) Michael Lewis: awesome service
- (2019-07-11) M Patrick Moran: just what I needed!
- (2019-05-20) Oğul D. Yücel: Amazing password manager and authenticator code autofill
- (2019-05-19) Selahaddin K: Love how it syncs my passwords and Authenticator codes with my mobile app.
- (2019-03-04) Hakan Şengül: Harika bir uygulama, Türkçe'ye de destek var. Zaten Türk programcılar tarafından yapılmış...
- (2018-05-10) Christian Omega: It shows something i cant log into, it doesnt have something like a registration, no, it sends me only to log in, its trash
- (2018-04-16) Billy Simpson: What good is it if you cannot get/find the 2 factor codes? Am I missing something? Hide the codes from me? Useless. PS Firefox version does not pop up.
- (2018-02-08) Sün Dennis: I've installed the Chome extension alone but it was useless. Then i've installed the Android app and paired that with the Chrome extension then it logged me in to an empty saaspass.com account and nothing usefull. After 30 minutes of trying and googling still couldn't figure out how to make it to remember my passwords from Chrome. Don't waste your time trying this extension, unless you know what you are doing.
- (2017-12-16) Jared Theseus: Finally i can get full security on all my devices and easy access as well. I couldn't pass on this app!
- (2017-08-21) Gerald Samuel: wonder
- (2017-07-11) Pierre-Philippe Charlier: J'ai adoré cette extension très rapidement, sa simplicité à l'usage au quotidien vaut largement le fait d'avoir abandonné mon précédent gestionnaire de mot de passe. Malheureusement il n'existe pas de passerelle entre les deux solutions et j'ai dû donc les réencoder à la main, ce qui peut être un peu fastidieux. Il y a peut-être chose à prévoir là-dedans pour faciliter les migrations ? Mais ça n'empêche pas que je leur donne 5 étoiles avec cette merveilleuse solution multi-plateforme !
- (2017-06-27) Nikola Talevski: i love the newest version. now with the UI it's very simple to use it.
- (2017-04-03) Ossam Ahmed: Congratulations!
- (2017-03-04) Muhammad Sami: good
- (2016-10-13) Nicolas Cardiles: You have to log in to an external web site to use it. So without internet you basically can't log in. Nowhere, cause you're locked out!
- (2016-02-17) Gregory Waxman: The extension barely tells you how it operates, which left me scratching my head. After seeing it do nothing on a site requesting a totp, I installed the app and set up 2fa through it. After trying that and verifying all emails, I still saw it do nothing. I then logged into their website and tried their login to realize that this entire extension requires you to go through their site and click a login button before it does anything. Additionally, this completely interferes with extensions like LastPass making it exceptionally bad.
- (2015-12-09) Martin Dimitrievski: The simplicity of logging into of one of my accounts is overwhelming. Thanks guys.
- (2020-08-31, v:3.0.1) LOOPCORE media development: Media Developer
- (2020-08-31, v:3.0.1) LOOPCORE media development: Giana Sisters 2021
How Magic transforms the World to a global interpreted convention as an universal masterplan!
- (2020-08-31, v:3.0.1) LOOPCORE media development: Arjuna Jesus Wonderland
Aris Arjuna Noorsanto
- (2019-09-13, v:3.0.1) jesus gabriel soberanis cruz: no puedo desblokiar mi sansun j4
no puedo desblokiar mi ej4 kipo sansun
- (2018-12-04, v:3.0.0) ineed help code
ineed help code plis
- (2017-03-06, v:184.108.40.206) Verification codes?
I only downloaded this app so I can log back into my Snapchat account as I don't have a verification code. How do I do this? I am finding this app extremely confusing and frustrating
- (2017-02-18, v:220.127.116.11) Vadym Volos: How to use? (PERSONAL USE)
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/saaspass-single-sign-on-2/nhhldecdfagpbfggphklkaeiocfnaafm How to use? (PERSONAL USE) If I do not have a smartphone. How SIGN UP? Only for Companies and Institutions. There is no need to register for Personal Use. https://www.saaspass.com/sd/#/companyRegistration
- (2016-12-23, v:18.104.22.168) Robert Burr: dashlane
what happened to dashlane
- (2016-05-14, v:22.214.171.124) Vladimir Bien-Aime: Chromebooks
Is this app meant to work with Chrome OS? If so, how? Thanks!
- (2016-01-28, v:126.96.36.199) Dom Habits: God I hate %$%# passwords
work with my windows phone?
- (2016-01-13, v:188.8.131.52) Chips Fred: sign in email
can i change the email account I use to sign in to saaspass?
- (2015-08-19, v:184.108.40.206) Dolan Kirkpatrick: Getting started - Chrome Sign in - All Apps
Hi, thanks for letting me try your product. How do I set up the SSO feature to allow me to login to all my apps when I login to Chrome / Google Apps? Thanks, Dolan