The free password manager extension comes with autofill & autologin including websites that support the Authenticator format.
SAASPASS is a free Password Manager & Authenticator 2FA code generator with autofill & autologin capabilities. It is built with Security & Usability in mind. The SAASPASS password manager extension can autofill both your passwords AND authenticator codes enabling a smooth seamless experience and single sign-on SSO. There is NO need for a separate desktop password manager application with the SAASPASS browser extension. The password manager browser extension plugin is protected by two-factor authentication by default and includes passwordless 2FA like scanning an encrypted barcode and push login approval. The password keeper browser extension plugin is both phishing-proof and prevents man-in-the-middle attacks. The SAASPASS mobile app is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play. The iPhone and iPad version is available here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/saaspass-authenticator-2fa-mfa/id849132027 The Android version is available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.solidpass.saaspass&hl=en&gl=US You can access everything with copy/paste capabilities also from the SAASPASS web portal at: https://www.saaspass.com/sd/#/login The web portal is protected by multi-factor authentication by default, and includes passwordless MFA like scanning an encrypted barcode and push login approval. ---- Features include: Seamless sync between multiple devices The SAASPASS Password Manager comes with over 100 thousand pre-configured websites and mobile apps There is the Authenticator 2FA code generator for websites and mobile apps The SAASPASS Security Scan identifies websites and apps that have Authenticator 2FA support, and also identifies Duplicate and Weak passwords The password manager and authenticator code generator has user initiated AutoFill & AutoLogin (prevents hijacking) The password manager addon is secured with passwordless 2FA There is SSL Detection and the browser extension only Autofills HTTPS sites The password manager add-on comes with SSO & Copy to clipboard The Web Portal Access comes with SSO & Copy to clipboard The Web Portal is secured with passwordless 2FA SAASPASS has multiple passwordless 2FA support that includes Scanning Encrypted Barcodes & Push Login The 2FA on the browser extension is pinned and mitigates against Phishing and Man-in-the-Middle attacks Secure Notes - in this notes and password keeper you can store and vault all sorts of details both offline and optionally synced online with multiple devices There is a Strong Password Generator in the browser extension and mobile app SAASPASS comes with Multiple Device support and Device Management (including device removal) Tablet support (including landscape view and split screen on the iPad) Offline support Secure Backup & Restore options with SIM Swap prevention Universal Search is available for both the password manager and authenticator codes in the mobile app, web portal and browser extension Works on all platforms (Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, Linux, iPhone, iPad, iOS and Android etc.) There is no need for a desktop application to be installed Sharing of Passwords Sharing of Authenticator (TOTP & HOTP) codes supported (available for teams and enterprises) Multiple App Lock protection options Mobile AutoFill with App Lock protection Password Manager, Authenticator & Secure Notes work with offline and online options Phishing proof logins logins from the password manager browser extension Jailbreak & Root detection HOTP/TOTP support is adjustable and comes with support of 6,7 and 8 digit codes You can integrate the password manager with 2FA products twilio authy, google authenticator, microsoft authenticator, 1password, dashlane and duo security The mobile app is available in over 30 languages - In addition to personal use, companies can also use SAASPASS for: Multi-factor authentication (MFA), Enterprise Password Manager, Single Sign-on (SSO) Shared Access Manager Share passwords Share Authenticator codes (TOTP & HOTP) with teams Share emails & applications Access Control Policies Adaptive Authentication Privileged Access Manager (PAM) Directory Services (including Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP) Endpoint Access Protection (enforce MFA on computers) Reporting & Audit Trail (internal SIEM & export to external SIEMs) Companies can sign up from the www.saaspass.com website. Companies can integrate: On-premise applications Cloud applications Hybrid applications The Identity & Access Management (IAM) of SAASPASS can be used to integrate many business and productivity applications including email and collaboration suites There is pre-built out-of-the box integration to over 100 THOUSAND applications to services like Amazon, Facebook, Dropbox, Gmail, Twitter and Linkedin. - Developers can integrate passwordless multi-factor authentication (MFA) services with RESTful API, ready code snippets in multiple languages and SDKs. More details on building two-factor authentication 2FA is available at: developer.saaspass.com - For enterprise customers there is support for hard tokens with TOTP, HOTP & FIDO U2F format and USB based Yubico Yubikey OTP. - The mobile password manager and authenticator app has app protection that includes: Biometric Authentication TouchID FaceID Pattern Invisible Pattern Scrambled Keypad Fingerprint Authentication and Verification Facial Authentication and Verification - You can import services as a CSV file from your Chrome browser or other formats from the SAASPASS web portal for services like Dashlane, Lastpass and 1Password. - The 2FA (always required) to unlock your browser extension is phishing-proof and keylogger attacks are mitigated against. There are no static credentials, like a master password to unlock the browser extension, that can be used in a replay attack. Man-in-the-middle attacks are not possible as the 2fa is pinned to the browser. This makes the SAASPASS browser extension arguably have the highest level of security possible with extreme usability. -bit Integrations of the Single Sign-on SSO solution include SAML, OIDC, RDP, VPN, okta, cyberark, onelogin, sailpoint, saviynt, simeio solutions, pingone, beyondtrust, avatier, roboform, avira, my1login, zoho vault, password boss, bitwarden, one identity, enpass, myki, nordpass, passwordstate, logmeonce, zenmate, blur, abine, lastpass, password depot, dropbox passwords, it glue, true key, x beta, norton security, microfocus, silverfort, kee, thycotic, avg, passbolt, total av, passwork, netiq, 1clickvpn, safeincloud, devolutions, steganos, remembear, keepasshelper, commonkey, aws iam, axiad, keepassxc, apple keychain, ping one, duo security, expressvpn, rapidIdentity, touch vpn, identity automation, ambius, kaseya, passly, directory services, metadata directories, Azure AD, Active Directory, LDAP and secure web based form-filling. You can even add passwordless MFA to Identity Providers (IdP) and Identity Governance solutions like idaptive, okta browser plugin, onelogin, ibm tivoli isam esso and oracle. - You can set up the team password manager and team single sign-on by signing up in the company sign up. The team password manager can be used for all password sharing needs including making the passwords visible and invisible. The admin can share both the password manager and the authenticator codes (TOTP & HOTP) as well. The password manager & authenticator codes generated can be shared on mobile devices, the web portal and the browser extension. - We have a limit of 500 login items in the personal use case for the free password manager and authenticator code generator. This is how we can offer the password manager for free for personal use while we charge companies. - The secure notes keeper is stored in an encrypted vault and works offline by default. You can turn it online and have it synced with multiple devices as well. - Keep us posted with your suggestions, feedback and ideas for improvements for the password manager and authenticator code generator. We look forward to it and always appreciate it! If you enjoy the service feel free to rate us. This helps us improve the password manager, secure notes keeper, password vault, and the authenticator code generator and our service to you. - You can learn about more features about the password safe, encrypted vault, notes keeper and you can get the SAASPASS Free Password Manager & Authenticator for Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Microsoft Edge and Opera from www.saaspass.com
- (2022-05-30) Host N: This is way better than just a password manager. It also completes 2FA for you! And how is this FREE!?!?! I would pay more than LastPass and 1Password put together for this. Stay free though! :)
- (2022-03-25) Sigortacı: saat dilimi hatası alıyorum bir türlü kurmayı başaramadım. telefon ile pc nin zaman dilimleri aynı ve senkronize çalışıyorlar. yardımcı olabilecek var mı ?
- (2022-02-07) Jabin Hogg: Doesn't Work. I'll Just Use Something Else...
- (2021-07-02) Анастасия И: Приложение к Хрому на компах - это полная задница. Если бы также работало и на смарте, то поставила бы 1 балл: не подставляются адекватно данные из буфера акков и паролей: то ничего не переносится, и приходится всё переносить вручную, то поля в формах автоматически заполняются какими-то посторонними символами. Порядок отражения данных в менеджере паролей (акк/пароль) не совпадает с тем, что на смарте. Просто ужас. Отзывы, видимо, накручены. Я долбалась с этим приложением на компьютере дня три. Уже просто терпение лопнуло. РАЗРАБОТЧИКИ, ВЫ МОЖЕТЕ ЭТО НЕДОРАЗУМЕНИЕ ХОТЯ БЫ СИНХРОНИЗИРОВАТЬ С ТОЙ ВЕРСИЕЙ, КОТОРУЮ ДАЁТЕ В ВИДЕ ПРИЛОЖЕНИЯ НА СМАРТФОНЫ? Ну полный же абзац!
- (2021-06-07) Ayse Alpay: Replaced my bitwarden password manager for this for the authenticator code integration.
- (2021-05-16) Psi Path: Happy I made the move from lastpass to saaspass. Looked at a bunch of other free password managers like bitwarden etc and finally picked this because of the default 2fa that is super easy to use and means I don't have to carry around a security key
- (2021-05-10) Two Chimps Typing: Left lastpass password managers for this.
- (2021-05-10) Pointless Therapy: Loved this after making the switch from the lastpass password manager
- (2021-05-09) Ali Lazim: Awesome.. Outstanding..
- (2021-05-09) Ali Lazim: Moved to this password manager after leaving lastpass
- (2021-05-09) nur lazim: This is a great replacement lastpass password manager
- (2021-05-09) Ali Lazim: After deciding to leave lastpass I came across this and bitwarden. Picked saaspass because of the default 2fa protection
- (2021-05-09) Info CREA: Love the password manager. Made the move from lastpass and I am not looking back at all
- (2021-03-29) Bahadir Guzel: Switched from dashlane password manager to this. Also evaluated bitwarden but this extension had default 2fa. The ability to also have my authenticator codes as well here was a big plus and saved me from the problems with google authenticator.
- (2021-02-03) Bafode Camara: I used to hate losing all my passwords and authenticator codes when I lost my phone or had to reboot my computer. The sync across my android and Apple Mac works real well. I set up saaspass on a burner device so i have a backup without using my cell number. Great product guys!
- (2021-02-03) Margai Wangara: I used another password manager for years and google authenticator for ages till my phone died. Realized I need a backup for my authenticator codes (have two FIDO Yubikeys as well). Decided to use both features and setup with backup with the SIM SWAP protection. No hassle of setting up a password client on my computer as I had to with Dashlane.
- (2021-02-02) ABDİWAHAB ABDIRASHID: With the need to have authenticator codes and ever more secure passwords, you need a password manager that is intuitive, fast, secure and can autofill even authenticator codes on mobile and web apps as well. It's convenient that this password manager is free. the iPhone app rocks and I love how you can even edit the main menu and it even shows me which websites support authenticator codes.
- (2021-02-02) Jonathan Makomo: While many password managers look pretty, they don't work on two page logins. This is the only one I've found that works with two page logins, and even three page logins when I have the authenticator code as well. This password program is a keeper for sure. The other cool thing is that there is super usable 2fa on the extension by default and I don't have to download another application to my laptop. Like it how it grabs passwords and adds it to the vault.
- (2021-01-30) Cihat Bakır: The tight integration of the password manager and authenticator is a delight to use with the autofill.
- (2021-01-30) Meltem Tüzüner: Thanks guys for a great free password manager and authenticator code generator.
- (2021-01-28) Meral Kaşık: I recommend this password manager and 2fa authenticator code generator.
- (2021-01-28) FK: Cool password manager and authenticator code integration
- (2021-01-20) Yaz Tek: Added all my google authenticators to saaspass after finding this when I was searching for a good free password manager.
- (2021-01-19) Omar Barzinji: Moved my google authenticators here and merged it with the password manager.
- (2021-01-16) Sinan Borovalı: Great combination of the authenticator and the password manager. The security scan is real cool as well. This is best free password manager I have found.
- (2021-01-16) Stephen Holland: Having 2fa to unlock the extension is pretty cool instead of fiddling with a static master password and the fact that this free password manager has authenticator support as well for autofilling is super sweet.
- (2021-01-15) Enver Arkan: a great free password manager and 2fa authenticator
- (2021-01-15) Jasmin Aldon: The security scan feature in this free password manager that shows apps and websites that support the authenticator 2fa format is real useful.
- (2021-01-14) Rick Constanza: Stoked that I moved to this free password manager. Used a number of others over the years. Would happily pay for this. The native 2fa on the extension is super easy to use and I don't need to carry around FIDO keys at all.
- (2021-01-13) Selahaddin Karatas: Great free password manager. I also added all my authenticators to it as well.
- (2021-01-10) Farah Patel: Thanks guy for a great free password manager. The authenticator code generator is awesome.
- (2021-01-10) Funda Price: It is a cool free password manager with an authenticator code generator and autofiller.
- (2021-01-08) Sal K: Use this for our work two factor authentication. It comes in handy that I can also add my personal authenticator code based 2fa and passwords to this free password manager.
- (2021-01-08) Selim A: The single sign on works real cool with authenticator codes. Love this password manager. Keep up the good work .
- (2021-01-08) Sercan Özdemir: Great password manager.Its great that you unlock it with 2fa. I normally use the scan barcode for 2fa over the push login. I also like how it autofills authenticator codes with single sign on.
- (2021-01-08) Ali Lazim: Excellent password manager. Excellent Authenticator code generator. Works great. Saved my accounts many times. It is good security hygiene that I can access the extension with passwordless 2fa. Best access to authenticator codes ever and the autofill is a must once you get used to it. The free password manager works like a charm as well.
- (2020-07-22) 강력한너구리: It needs both e-mail address and Authentication info for use. it's probably seems a scam. cant trust it.
- (2020-07-04) Thuyênhihi: Ko dùng đc
- (2020-02-12) Matt Fletcher: Like pretty much every password manager it adds an annoying button to input fields that often completely breaks styling. Also the icon in the Chrome bar is bright green and distracting. It's too much of an inconvenience to use as an extension, will just stick to the app.
- (2020-02-09) Michael Lewis: awesome service
- (2019-07-11) M Patrick Moran: just what I needed!
- (2019-05-20) Oğul D. Yücel: Amazing password manager and authenticator code autofill
- (2019-05-19) Selahaddin K: Love how it syncs my passwords and Authenticator codes with my mobile app.
- (2019-03-04) Hakan Şengül: Harika bir uygulama, Türkçe'ye de destek var. Zaten Türk programcılar tarafından yapılmış...
- (2018-05-10) Christian Omega: It shows something i cant log into, it doesnt have something like a registration, no, it sends me only to log in, its trash
- (2018-04-16) Billy Simpson: What good is it if you cannot get/find the 2 factor codes? Am I missing something? Hide the codes from me? Useless. PS Firefox version does not pop up.
- (2018-02-08) Sün Dennis: I've installed the Chome extension alone but it was useless. Then i've installed the Android app and paired that with the Chrome extension then it logged me in to an empty saaspass.com account and nothing usefull. After 30 minutes of trying and googling still couldn't figure out how to make it to remember my passwords from Chrome. Don't waste your time trying this extension, unless you know what you are doing.
- (2017-12-16) Jared Theseus: Finally i can get full security on all my devices and easy access as well. I couldn't pass on this app!
- (2017-08-21) Gerald Samuel: wonder
- (2017-07-11) Pierre-Philippe Charlier: J'ai adoré cette extension très rapidement, sa simplicité à l'usage au quotidien vaut largement le fait d'avoir abandonné mon précédent gestionnaire de mot de passe. Malheureusement il n'existe pas de passerelle entre les deux solutions et j'ai dû donc les réencoder à la main, ce qui peut être un peu fastidieux. Il y a peut-être chose à prévoir là-dedans pour faciliter les migrations ? Mais ça n'empêche pas que je leur donne 5 étoiles avec cette merveilleuse solution multi-plateforme !
- (2022-08-26, v:3.0.1) Pratham Patel: not able to login
please give information how to login fea keylogger [email protected] i don't able to understand saas paas id and i how i get one time password?
- (2022-07-31, v:3.0.1) Gilvan Adriana: gmail
recupera conta esqueci senha
- (2022-07-28, v:3.0.1) Kathy Landry: This app will work for Facebook Protect using only a PC?
I'm being required to turn Facebook Protect on (have 2 more days to do it before lockout). I don't own a cellphone right now. I only access Facebook on my laptop. What do I do? It sounds like using a physical security key may not be enough, and I may still be asked to use an authenticator. Google Authenticator seems to only be for phones. Can your app work with just a pc, and will it satisfy Facebook Protect? Thank you!
- (2022-02-04, v:3.0.1) HEDİYE İLGÜN: PC DE KULLANAMIYORUZ
TELEFONDA KURDUK ANCAK PC DE KURULUM YAPAMIYORUZ
- (2022-01-31, v:3.0.1) Nitin Vora: Import or transfer google authenticator data to chrome extension on windows pc
I have google authenticator on mobile for multiple 2fa account. Now i need to transfer / import this data to Chrome extension on Windows 11 PC. Can you give me the possible best steps? Thanks in Advance.
- (2021-07-28, v:3.0.1) Louise S Moore: app
i need my authenticator app
- (2020-08-31, v:3.0.1) LOOPCORE media development: Media Developer
- (2020-08-31, v:3.0.1) LOOPCORE media development (ARJUNA WELLENWERT): Giana Sisters 2021
How Magic transforms the World to a global interpreted convention as an universal masterplan!
- (2020-08-31, v:3.0.1) LOOPCORE media development (ARJUNA WELLENWERT): Arjuna Jesus Wonderland
Aris Arjuna Noorsanto
- (2019-09-13, v:3.0.1) jesus gabriel soberanis cruz: no puedo desblokiar mi sansun j4
no puedo desblokiar mi ej4 kipo sansun
- (2018-12-04, v:3.0.0) ineed help code
ineed help code plis
- (2017-03-06, v:184.108.40.206) Verification codes?
I only downloaded this app so I can log back into my Snapchat account as I don't have a verification code. How do I do this? I am finding this app extremely confusing and frustrating
- (2017-02-18, v:220.127.116.11) Vadym Volos: How to use? (PERSONAL USE)
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/saaspass-single-sign-on-2/nhhldecdfagpbfggphklkaeiocfnaafm How to use? (PERSONAL USE) If I do not have a smartphone. How SIGN UP? Only for Companies and Institutions. There is no need to register for Personal Use. https://www.saaspass.com/sd/#/companyRegistration
- (2016-12-23, v:18.104.22.168) Robert Burr: dashlane
what happened to dashlane
- (2016-05-14, v:22.214.171.124) Vladimir Bien-Aime: Chromebooks
Is this app meant to work with Chrome OS? If so, how? Thanks!
- (2016-01-28, v:126.96.36.199) Dom Habits: God I hate %$%# passwords
work with my windows phone?
- (2016-01-13, v:188.8.131.52) Chips Fred: sign in email
can i change the email account I use to sign in to saaspass?
- (2015-08-19, v:184.108.40.206) Dolan Kirkpatrick: Getting started - Chrome Sign in - All Apps
Hi, thanks for letting me try your product. How do I set up the SSO feature to allow me to login to all my apps when I login to Chrome / Google Apps? Thanks, Dolan