The free password manager extension comes with autofill & autologin including websites that support the Authenticator format.
Security without password entry! The SAASPASS password manager can auto-fill and auto-login for over 20 thousand preset websites. You can also add custom websites as well. In addition, the SAASPASS extension auto-fills passwords and the Authenticator code (TOTP two-step verification format sometimes known as Authenticator) as well when you have enabled it on the SAASPASS mobile app. And with the extra security of randomly generated passwords & two factor authentication running in the background! This browser extension is a password manager that allows you to login into many websites, and that includes websites that offer the Google Authenticator/TOTP two-step verification login option without any manual entry of your username/password & the Authenticator code as well. After installing the browser extension, you can now login from the browser extension, the SAASPASS web portal or with the Single Sign-on (SSO) client available for either the Apple Mac or Windows PC computers. Two-Factor Authentication, One-Time Passwords (OTP) and Authenticator TOTP 2-Step Verification is available on the mobile SAASPASS app. Security for yourself, employees, companies, developers, admins and computers. SAASPASS secures business app platforms, websites, custom apps and computers with the mobile and Android Wear app. - Instant Login: Barcode Scan, Proximity (BLE) and On Device Login, Android Wear approval - One-Time Passwords - Single Sign-on and Secure Sign-on (SSO with 2FA) - Google Authenticator Two-Step Verification - Unlock your MAC or PC computer securely with two factor authentication - Securely unlock your MACs with Proximity - Secure Notes - Encrypted Notepad (securely store your notes and passwords) - Instant Registration (no more form filling) You can clone your SAASPASS onto another device or tablet and have your TOTP Authenticator on two or more devices. You can set up recovery and if lose your TOTP Authenticators, you can have them on your new device without going through the hassle of painstakingly setting up each one individually. To unlock SAASPASS you can use: - Pattern (both visible and invisible) - Scrambled Keypad - 4 or 6 digits as your PIN length You can also use your Android Wear for proximity-based logins like: - secure unlocking of your personal Apple Mac computer - secure logging into emails - cloud applications - corporate applications like VPNs - unlocking company domain controlled Apple Mac computers You can change the order of the Main Menu by choosing Custom Menu Layout under the Settings. Proximity requires Android 5.0 and firmware support (e.g. it works on most recent devices like the Nexus 6 but not the Nexus 5) to login users with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) capable devices. You can login with two factor authentication Proximity on your Apple Mac computer using the Connector Lite on the Mac App Store or the SAASPASS Mac Computer Connector. You don't have to type in the dynamically generated one-time password OTP (passcode). You never need a key fob, dongle, token or a random number generator ever again for two factor authentication! Companies can set up many business and productivity applications including email and collaboration suites. Out of the box support for cloud applications. Custom apps can be enable with 2FA & integrated with RESTful APIs. On premise applications are also supported with two factor authentication and one time passwords OTP including Microsoft Active Directory & LDAP The TOTP format mentioned at the beginning is short for the Time-based One-Time Password algorithm that has been adopted as the Internet Engineering Task Force standard RFC 6238.
- (2020-02-12) Matt Fletcher: Like pretty much every password manager it adds an annoying button to input fields that often completely breaks styling. Also the icon in the Chrome bar is bright green and distracting. It's too much of an inconvenience to use as an extension, will just stick to the app.
- (2020-02-09) Michael Lewis: awesome service
- (2019-07-11) M Patrick Moran: just what I needed!
- (2019-05-20) Oğul D. Yücel: Amazing password manager and authenticator code autofill
- (2019-05-19) Selahaddin K: Love how it syncs my passwords and Authenticator codes with my mobile app.
- (2019-03-04) Hakan Şengül: Harika bir uygulama, Türkçe'ye de destek var. Zaten Türk programcılar tarafından yapılmış...
- (2018-05-10) Christian Omega: It shows something i cant log into, it doesnt have something like a registration, no, it sends me only to log in, its trash
- (2018-04-16) Billy Simpson: What good is it if you cannot get/find the 2 factor codes? Am I missing something? Hide the codes from me? Useless. PS Firefox version does not pop up.
- (2018-02-08) Sün Danny: I've installed the Chome extension alone but it was useless. Then i've installed the Android app and paired that with the Chrome extension then it logged me in to an empty saaspass.com account and nothing usefull. After 30 minutes of trying and googling still couldn't figure out how to make it to remember my passwords from Chrome. Don't waste your time trying this extension, unless you know what you are doing.
- (2017-12-16) Jared Theseus: Finally i can get full security on all my devices and easy access as well. I couldn't pass on this app!
- (2017-08-21) Gerald Samuel: wonder
- (2017-07-11) Pierre-Philippe Charlier: J'ai adoré cette extension très rapidement, sa simplicité à l'usage au quotidien vaut largement le fait d'avoir abandonné mon précédent gestionnaire de mot de passe. Malheureusement il n'existe pas de passerelle entre les deux solutions et j'ai dû donc les réencoder à la main, ce qui peut être un peu fastidieux. Il y a peut-être chose à prévoir là-dedans pour faciliter les migrations ? Mais ça n'empêche pas que je leur donne 5 étoiles avec cette merveilleuse solution multi-plateforme !
- (2017-06-27) Nikola Talevski: i love the newest version. now with the UI it's very simple to use it.
- (2017-04-03) Ossam Ahmed: Congratulations!
- (2017-03-04) Muhammad Sami: good
- (2016-10-13) Nicolas Cardiles: You have to log in to an external web site to use it. So without internet you basically can't log in. Nowhere, cause you're locked out!
- (2016-02-17) Gregory Waxman: The extension barely tells you how it operates, which left me scratching my head. After seeing it do nothing on a site requesting a totp, I installed the app and set up 2fa through it. After trying that and verifying all emails, I still saw it do nothing. I then logged into their website and tried their login to realize that this entire extension requires you to go through their site and click a login button before it does anything. Additionally, this completely interferes with extensions like LastPass making it exceptionally bad.
- (2015-12-09) Martin Dimitrievski: The simplicity of logging into of one of my accounts is overwhelming. Thanks guys.
- (2019-09-13, v:3.0.1) jesus gabriel soberanis cruz: no puedo desblokiar mi sansun j4
no puedo desblokiar mi ej4 kipo sansun
- (2018-12-04, v:3.0.0) ineed help code
ineed help code plis
- (2017-03-06, v:220.127.116.11) Verification codes?
I only downloaded this app so I can log back into my Snapchat account as I don't have a verification code. How do I do this? I am finding this app extremely confusing and frustrating
- (2017-02-18, v:18.104.22.168) Vadym Volos: How to use? (PERSONAL USE)
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/saaspass-single-sign-on-2/nhhldecdfagpbfggphklkaeiocfnaafm How to use? (PERSONAL USE) If I do not have a smartphone. How SIGN UP? Only for Companies and Institutions. There is no need to register for Personal Use. https://www.saaspass.com/sd/#/companyRegistration
- (2016-12-23, v:22.214.171.124) Robert Burr: dashlane
what happened to dashlane
- (2016-05-14, v:126.96.36.199) Vladimir Bien-Aime: Chromebooks
Is this app meant to work with Chrome OS? If so, how? Thanks!
- (2016-01-28, v:188.8.131.52) Dom Habits: God I hate %$%# passwords
work with my windows phone?
- (2016-01-13, v:184.108.40.206) Chips Fred: sign in email
can i change the email account I use to sign in to saaspass?
- (2015-08-19, v:220.127.116.11) Dolan Kirkpatrick: Getting started - Chrome Sign in - All Apps
Hi, thanks for letting me try your product. How do I set up the SSO feature to allow me to login to all my apps when I login to Chrome / Google Apps? Thanks, Dolan