A Minimalist Chrome Extension to Control your LIFX Lights. With LIFX Web Control you can manage all your connected LIFX Lights.
A Minimalist Chrome Extension to Control your LIFX Lights. With LIFX Web Control you can manage all your connected LIFX Lights, toggle scenes or control groups of lights. LIFX Web Control is the only and best LIFX Chrome Extension. Simply download it, login with your LIFX account and start managing your lights from your browser. Releases: UPDATE 0.15.3: Bug fixes. UPDATE 0.15.1: UX/UI Improvements. UPDATE 0.15: New options for Cool and Warm tones. UPDATE 0.14.3: Bug fixes. UPDATE 0.14.2: Sticky scenes. UPDATE 0.14: Multiple bug fixes, new option to disconnect and visual improvements. UPDATE 0.13.2: The extension now remember your preferred light control mode! UPDATE 0.13: Theme Update (Black!) UPDATE 0.12.1: URGENT RELEASE: Authorization got Broken. Now it's fixed. Thanks for your patience!
- (2020-03-16) Tom Schi: it's no longer working, Authorize Application end in nowhere. It was simple, easy and worked nice
- (2019-05-02) manoj naikade: Very nice and clean! Thank you :-) in the scene tab instead of drop down, an already populated list just to click would be nice
- (2019-01-29) __: Didn't work. nothing would happen.
- (2018-12-17) B Galliart: Extremely well written and easy to use extension! If you have a LIFX bulb and a Chromebook that doesn't support Android apps then I highly recommend trying this extension. Only thing keeping me from giving this 5 stars is the lack of granular brightness control. The official app allows changing the bulb in 1% increments. I can also clearly see the difference between 1% and 10% brightness. However, this Chrome extension gives the option to turn it off or 10% but choosing 1% is not an option.
- (2018-08-02) Emmanuel Ravalo: great! works smoothly
- (2018-05-05) John Ux: Works wonderfully! Just what I was looking for. Thank you very much!!!
- (2018-05-03) Sam Friedman: Keep up the good work man.
- (2018-05-02) Jason Arthur: Great extension if you are running windows 7. Don't need to install blue stacks to control my lights anymore. Thank you.
- (2018-01-29) Does the job
- (2018-01-27) The Moistery Machine: THANKYOU for this. Severely disappointed that the windows app doesn't work properly anymore, and when my phones dead, this is fantastic!
- (2018-01-25) Sam Johnston: Great. Works really well and nice and simple interface. Could do with a few slight improvements, but I'm sure it'll get there eventually.
- (2017-08-11) C T: Hey Juan, I wonder if you could maybe add a few more options for the cool to warm white settings? Right now it's just two, would like a bit more of a gradient for white light. The only other suggestion would be to clean up the design a tad, but it works great, so I really shouldn't complain! Nice work, thanks :)
- (2017-08-09) Bob MD Wang: Excellent extension for controlling LIFX lights from Chrome browser.
- (2017-02-09) Evillincoln: Ehhh... It KINDA' works... The brightness control doesn't seem to work at all. When you select "on or off" it basically turns ALL of your lights on even if you only have a certain group selected. The controls are just really basic. This can get better.
- (2016-11-24) George Hafiz: Working and looking great. Just installed and adjusted my lights within 30 seconds.
- (2016-11-13) furiouszed: App used to work relatively well a few months ago, then got an update and hasn't worked AT ALL since. Makes me login to the website to install the app and yet the app can't then see any of my lights. Pointless. Uninstalled.
- (2016-09-29) Don Henry: I'm glad I came across this extension that gives me an easy way to toggle my Lifx bulbs on & off from my Mac without pulling out my iPhone.
- (2016-09-26) Ben Rogerson: Works well. I'd like to see an 'off' button in the next version. Also, the visual design could use a few tweaks. I've got a few ideas, get in touch and I can help out :)
- (2016-09-24) Karl Hircock: Works as advertised.
- (2016-08-02) James Farwell: All icons working thanks to the patient dev. //some of the icon //images are missing. //becomes guess work to //use.
- (2016-07-24) Andres C.: Great extension! Thanks
- (2016-06-15) Jan van Unnik: Finally a functional and well made LIFX extension, thank you! Just missing the option to turn on (shades of) white.
- (2016-05-23) Works great! One odd omission: you can change the color of lights to things like red, blue, purple, but there is no way to turn them back to a more normal white. If you accidentally turn your lights blue, you'll need to pop open the official app on your phone to fix things. For future feature additions it'd be great to be able to select more (or user defined) brightness levels, and if support could be added for groups as the current method requires tweaking each light individually or all lights.
- (2016-05-21) Josh Hinnenkamp: Works as advertised!