open all links in tabs
This application is for those people who are lazy to open multiple links one at a time. All you have to do is paste all the links in the text box and press open. all the links will be opend at a time. Hope you find it usefull
- (2018-07-15) Sparklark: It started out strong, as it opened all the youtube links, easily. Became a disappointment for many other sites, as one link after another turned up a 404-type page. Ended up clicking on each link, individually, and was able to get on the sites just fine. 3 stars is being generous, but I am glad to have a better understanding of the type of app I'm looking for.
- (2017-10-13) Javier Pelliza: Very useful thanks! The only thing is that despite the number of links I choose to open at once, it opens a lot of them simultaneously. For example, I would like to be able to open 1 link at a time with 2 second interval for the task i need to do. Thanks for this useful app.
- (2017-06-02) John Wang: I just wanted an addon to open hundreds of links with a delay in between each. This app is dangerous, it makes you think there is a delay in between links opening, but there isn't. It literally just opens the all at once. A great way to get your IP blocked. Lack of options. Seems the entire Chrome store is void of any good multi tab opening extension with OPTIONS and FLEXIBILITY, seems the only option is to write a script outside of the browser.
- (2016-08-31) Ali Raza: if i click any tab, it stops work. any one facing this issue ?
- (2016-04-23) Muhammed Monjur Hussain: okkei....
- (2016-03-06) Sandip KC: It would bebetter if urls could be saved in profile. And can be grouped and one can select which group of urls should be opened.
- (2015-06-06) Only opens URLs splitted by newline, URLs splitted by space (%20) get added to the other URLs.
- (2014-12-10) Ajinkya Patil: Simple and brilliant!
- (2014-11-17) IDHL: Simple, works, done.
- (2014-10-24) Veronica Alvarado: Perfect!
- (2014-08-04) Chris Woo: Somewhat poor interface. It's got a delay and opens it in separate tabs. No Shortcut/highlighting support.
- (2014-06-13) John Pratt: just what I needed!
- (2013-08-09) Jay Dee: DOES NOT WORK.
- (2013-02-19) Bruno Belo: It's good, but only opens 3 tabs at time on my PC. :(
- (2013-01-11) Melvin Columna: As others reviewed, can the delay be customized? Also it only opened 6 tabs. I pasted 85 URLs.
- (2012-12-17) Vernon Gibson: Only opening 6 of the links no matter how many I have. Is there a fix for this? also, I don't see a way to set the 5 second option as the options button is grayed out for me.
- (2012-06-11) Mark: "delay for every 5 seconds is introduced thanks for the advice :D" It does not work, all tabs open at the same time.
- (2012-04-29) Dragon War: I would like to see a Delay option of 5-10 while open each link. Just a Suggestion.
- (2012-03-07) Josia-Johannes Loos: Great Idea, but doesn't work. Opens only one tab. maybee because I'm using ubuntu!? Please fix that, I would love to use it!
- (2015-09-17, v:4.1) sorakrite chorhirankul: ความเห็นโปรแกรม
น่าจะมีเมนูคลิกขวาให้เลือกแบบให้เก็บ ulr แบบ Text หรือแบบ Url ลงใน Notepad หรือเปิด url link จะดีกว่า เปิดเลย
- (2013-12-21, v:3.3) Dan Atkinson: Doesn't open enough links
Hi there, I've made a few improvements to your code which you can find at pastebin.com - http://pastebin.com/0yHYFcZQ Thanks, Dan