This extension is the Eclipse IDE provided online
Eclipse online is a web extension that provides an integrated development environment (IDE) for Java and other programming languages like C, C++, PHP, and Ruby. It is a Java IDE by adding Java development components (JDT) and it is also a C/C++ IDE because it adds C/C++ development components (CDT). Other modules can extend the Eclipse funcionality for additional programming languages. Its main features are: - Java, C, C++, PHP, Ruby projects Files arranged in package directories below one or more source folders. - Libraries located in the same project, another project, or external to the workspace. - Browse Java, C, PHP and Ruby projects In terms of Java-specific elements: packages, types, methods, and fields. - Java, C, PHP, Ruby source code editor. - Keyword and syntax coloring when editing the source code. - Separate outline that display the source code declaration structure. - Suggest how to resolve code issues. - Legal completions for methods and classes. - Refactoring. - Find declarations, procedures, packages, types, methods, and fields. - Integration with Java compiler and CC compiler. - Incremental compilation. - Include a console that provides stdout, stdin, stderr. - Debug Java, C, PHP and Ruby programs. - Set breakpoints and handle steps that go through the whole source code. - When debugging it can inspect and modify fields and local variables. Further instructions can be found at http://www.eclipse.org. This extension uses the platform http://www.offidocs.com from which this software is served.
- (2020-02-06) Eddie II: Poor quality extension. Low grade graphics and heavily reduced response time.
- (2019-10-01) Nitish Mahto: can't make new file
- (2019-06-18) Sourav Chatterjee: Not comparale to actual IDE. Internally they are running in some VM which results in unknown glitches.
- (2019-05-23) Alisson Vieira: An excellent tool, of course it does not look like having an IDE actually installed on your computer. It is really difficult to understand the complaints since this is a web extension tool, logically it will not be equivalent to the IDE and it is also not safe to keep your files saved only in your storage. However, note 10.
- (2019-03-31) Christina Caudillo: I lost everything! half way through the semester and all of my java files i had been working on are now missing!!!!!
- (2019-03-01) liangwei quan: 还有广告
- (2018-12-27) 이승재: C++
- (2018-10-12) It brings you to a website COVERED in ads. Its on a small res screen, doesnt even work properly. Absolute trash. Don't get.
- (2018-09-19) Ananda W.: Website redirect scam, not an actual IDE.
- (2018-08-28) Adam Boren: Limited screen space on chromebook due to ads.
- (2018-08-15) Dak-dak: great idea
- (2018-08-08) A stark: 키보드 입력이 안됨
- (2018-06-13) Logesh Krishna: no use for c++
- (2018-02-22) Sridhar Ranganathan: Like all other reviews here, it just looks like a remote connection to Eclipse on a machine. Not the same as having one on your Chromebook. Not a fan! Hate it...
- (2018-02-16) Coronel Kittycannon: Súper cutre! Además viola los derechos de autor de ECLIPSE
- (2018-01-09) Selom Ofori: just opens a link to some website. not an actual ide
- (2017-10-20) Ramesh Naidu: very helpful
- (2017-09-27) over lie죽은자: 이프로그램 아주좋아용!!!
- (2017-08-12) francisco Toledo: sorry mate, the extension is not added to my shortcuts. I cant access the app
- (2017-07-29) Juan Carlos Vargas Siancas: excelent!!!
- (2017-03-16) Miguel Rocafort: Yes ! :) I can develop now with Eclipse when online. Good !
- (2020-01-14, v:2.1.9) 中本崇浩: 日本語表示できませんか？
- (2019-05-16, v:2.1.9) phoenix fire wingz: stopped working and out a date ide
it's going to a black screen and is usable as well as your using a 5-6 year old version of eclipse the dose not support the new java, c++ and c standards
- (2017-04-02, v:2.1.9) Rosimeire R.Barbosa: intalacao
nao esta instalando no meu chrome book