Open links in IE (Internet Explorer)
Open in IE™ addon gives you the ability to open any link in an Internet Explorer page from Chrome. Note 1: after installing the addon, you need to connect it with native applications (i.e. IE) on your machine. In order to make this connection, a separate patch is provided in GitHub. Please download and install this patch from: https://github.com/alexmarcoo/open-in-native-client/releases Follow the instruction in the above GitHub page to download and install the related patch to your system. After installing, the "Open in IE™" addon in your Chrome browser can communicate with IE on your Windows machine. Note 2: before using the addon, please open the option's page and make sure the path to IE is correct based on your Operating System. For example, the path to IE in Window 10 is: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe Next, please follow the below steps to open desired links in IE. a. Right click on any link and then click on the Open link in IE (from the context-menu). b. You can choose to open the window in private (incognito) or normal mode (see addon's options page). c. It captures the link from any text content within the page (i.e. for those links that are not hyperlinked). d. You can set the IE path in your machine from the options page. Note 3: please note that Open in IE™ addon, does NOT belong or relate to Internet Explorer, IE or Microsoft corp at all. It is basically an unofficial extension that is developed and maintained independently by its author. Note 4: in order to report any Bug, please fill the Bug report form in the addon's homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.com/open-in-ie.html).
- (2020-01-09) 杨帆: dose not work
- (2020-01-06) wisdotpubeditor: DOES NOT WORK! I keep seeing the error message "An error has occurred. Please make sure native-client patch is installed on your machine." I would remove this from the store.
- (2018-11-27) DOES NOT WORK.......................
- (2018-11-09) Александр Романов: не работает, появляется сообщение об ошибке corrupt там чегото.
- (2018-10-27) davu cooked: "An error has occurred. Please make sure native-client patch is installed on your machine." Doesn't belong in the store
- (2018-04-05) Abhishek Malik: Right click is disabled on many websites so this extension won't work there. So much installation just for redirecting links to IE browser instead of opening those links within chrome.