A toolbar button to send the current page to the OmniFocus inbox.
This extension adds a toolbar button that opens up the OmniFocus Quick Entry window for the current tab. It captures both the page's URL and any text you might have selected. * Better than the regular OmniFocus Clippings and the Service (captures title, URL and text). * Better that a bookmarklet because it doesn't feel awkward. * Customize the task's title and note --- This is not an official OmniFocus extension. I am not affiliated with OmniFocus or OmniGroup in any way.
- (2019-07-13) Edward Sionov: Не работает.
- (2019-06-19) Matt Trifiro: Great time saver, though it doesn't always work. For example, it does nothing on twitter.com URLs.
- (2019-06-07) Travis Foegler: I loved this extension - I really hope it comes back to life! It still works for me the first time I click it, but then can use again until I restart.
- (2019-03-19) John Duprey: It works!
- (2019-01-16) Derek Louden: No longer works; tried re-installing with no luck.
- (2019-01-08) Andrew Wilcox: Really liked this extension, but recently over the last couple of months it just stops working for some reason.
- (2018-10-19) David Smith: Used to work. Now it does absolutely nothing.
- (2018-06-22) Brandon Zylstra: JUST STOPPED WORKING! DOES NOTHING! REINSTALLING DID NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEM. OLD REVIEW: Very useful, but REALLY REALLY REALLY needs to put the cursor in the title field you can easily edit the title of the task. Right now it's a big pain to select and change the task title. (I think OmniFocus has some blame in this).
- (2018-05-09) Mark Schill: Use to work very well but now it just crashes Chome.
- (2018-03-18) Ben: Worked for me from word go!
- (2017-10-18) Michael Wills: Not sure why it doesn't work for others, but it works for me: macOS 10.12 Omnifocus 2.11
- (2017-08-28) Kangqiao Zhao: nothing happened
- (2017-05-05) Ael Atiru: Great idea, but after adding to Chrome, it did nothing. DOA.
- (2017-02-20) Tobias Lau: Absolut nothing is happening after starting the extension
- (2016-01-10) Pablo Manriquez: So far, so good. Does pretty much what I'd hoped it would do. Nice work!
- (2015-08-07) This extension is super reliable and allows you to streamline your workflow by putting things into Omnifocus nicely. It allows me to link specific emails within gmail and will actually give me a URL that works even if I archive the message later.
- (2015-06-29) Benjamin Hong: This is the perfect extension I needed for my OmniFocus workflow. The only suggestion is that the generated text be editable (even at a basic code level with variables aka no GUI) would help improve my workflow since I hardly "read" the sites I'm converting into tasks. But as far as extensions go, this is probably the most used one I have. Awesome plugin!
- (2015-04-07) J. Lufair Brown: I've had this extension for some time now and its gets used daily. It's extremely helpful with a streamline way of organize web content. I would definitely recommended this app.
- (2015-03-30) Rob Parrish: Wonderful! Always simple and easy to use. Would appreciate being able to change the message in the first step, but that's easy enough as part of the next step of finalizing the action.
- (2015-01-04) Cindi Gay: I love this, but I would love it more if it would drop be back to my email instead of my current view in Omnifocus. Also wish the task name was automatically highlighted. The default never seems to be exactly what I need.
- (2014-06-15) James DiGioia: For those who are having issues, Chrome often blocks this script on pages as an "unsafe script." If you click it an see a shield icon in your URL bar, click it, click "Load Unsafe Scripts" and the page will refresh. Then, this will work. If was some way for the developer to work around that, this would be a 5 star review.
- (2014-06-03) Marni Melrose: It was awesome and then it stopped working. :-(
- (2014-02-21) Thanasut Vudthivichai: Brilliant! 5 Stars!!
- (2014-02-17) Curtis Bunch: For anybody talking about the lack of Gmail compatibility do this: Go to Gmail Attempt to use the extension Notice a small shield icon appears in the URL bar Click on this and choose to load unknown scripts BAM! Wonderful extension, thank you.
- (2014-01-04) Joel Maust: Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but it doesn't appear to work in Gmail, which is what I most want it for. Works fine on other sites I've tested, but just not Gmail.
- (2020-04-10, v:2.2.0) Morgan Pepper: Open Omnifocus?
Hi there! First off, thank you for this invaluable tool for my omnifocus workflow. There was a change, not sure if on the Chrome side, or OF side that throws this prompt each time I use the extension: "https://samplewebsite.com wants to open this application." Is there a way to modify permissions or otherwise skip this prompt each time I want to use the extension? Thanks!
- (2019-03-09, v:2.2.0) Christian Calma: Extension no longer working
Hello! I have been using your extension for the past two years, and I absolutely love it. For some reason, it no longer works (perhaps due to some changes in OF3). Can you please try to resolve this issue? Thank you in advance!
- (2019-01-15, v:2.2.0) Kaala Souza: Same: used to work. Liked it when it did. Now it doesn't.
No response from Omni
- (2018-11-07, v:2.2.0) Jonathan Meharry: Often stops working
I love this extension so much, but why does it constantly stop working?
- (2018-09-02, v:2.2.0) Michael Compitello: does not work
Does not work anymore.
- (2018-08-29, v:2.2.0) Luke McCoy: Not working on Gmail
When I am in a Gmail message and click the button, nothing happens. Seems to work with all other URL's.
- (2018-08-13, v:2.2.0) Matt Dupont: Stopped working
Love the extension. Thanks so much for the great work there. In the past week or two, it stopped working on Chrome Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) Any work on this is appreciated. Thanks again
- (2018-06-18, v:2.2.0) Mike Roberts: Not working with twitter.com at the moment
Hello! I love this extension - thank you! At the moment (at least) twitter.com isn't working - the extension silently does nothing. Happy to provide logs if necessary. Also - I tried to give you coffee money but Paypal wouldn't let me! :O Happy to send some tips some other way. Mike
- (2018-06-05, v:2.1.0) Franci McFarland: used to work, now it crashes
crashes... help i rely on this extension
- (2018-05-22, v:2.1.0) Jonathan Meharry: Crashing chrome
This plugin crashes chrome every time I try to use it. Used to work perfectly.
- (2018-05-10, v:2.1.0) Emilia Burza: Omnifocus extension for Chrome
When I want to add page or email to Omnifocus inbox the browser window closes automatically