Create a custom right-click menu and choose the links and scripts you want in it.
- (2019-10-16) sanmao do: 超强的工具，可以加入中文吗？期待！
- (2019-09-05) V. Z.: I have developed software, it was my training in college. I have developed website. I have done some registry tweaks. I can write a batch file; I've gotten pretty good at it. I can't seem to follow these quasi instructions. It's not making sense. At all. I have some batch "scripts" that I run regularly and want to add it to a right click on Chrome. Currently I run my batch files (scripts) via Win+R (pass by value) -- because they are in win/system32 directory I can do this. The registry hacks closely result in the same format as when i follow the instructions per Windows links you've provided. Something is not working. The instructions are very unclear. A YouTube video of running scripts through this application would be paramount.
- (2019-07-10) Hoang Do: Great extension.
- (2019-04-16) 刘佩其: Demo is can not work properly。 https://sanderronde.github.io/CustomRightClickMenu/demo/
- (2019-04-11) Niranjan Viladkar: Clean, simple yet useful. Makes life lot more easier and quicker.
- (2018-05-18) Tony Magic: Great extension to have around
- (2018-02-04) Андрей Карезин: Easy to create own commands for seaarch and other Легко создать собственные команды, в том числе для поиска
- (2017-03-13) MRNIKUSHA101: VERY GOOD PLUGIN THANKS VERY MUCH.
- (2016-03-31) John B: + It's not made by the Chinese. - It doesn't actually edit menus unlike the Menu Editor for Firefox (which still works if you download the XPI, rename to ZIP, edit the RDF version override and install it directly for Firefox).
- (2015-08-14) Rishi N: Awesome ! Very easy to configure once you know how to do it. Just that there should have been a way to add items to the topmenu than adding to a submenu because at present I need to right click and then go to submenu. Good Job !
- (2015-08-13) YuTien Shen: It would be better if a manual with full details applies. It is too complicated though it seems to very powerful.
- (2015-03-24) Bro Rat: . Immediately crashed Chrome as soon as I installed it ! . The DataRat .
- (2015-02-15) Jacob Grabinski: My settings did not save and I had to try again. Still didn't work. Cool how you can customize the menu, but mine didn't customize.
- (2019-12-16, v:2.2.8) Chris Marabate: Feature Request (Options for pasting text)
I would love the ability to add menu items to my custom menu that would paste a bunch of text after clicking them. It would be very similar to the "Stylesheets" option except instead of applying the styles you typed into the content field to the page, they would all be pasted into the currently selected input after clicking it. Do you expect something like this to get implemented eventually?
- (2019-09-28, v:2.2.8) Will Phelps: Pass hyperlink target to new URL instead of selected text?
Same question as Troy. This must be a common requirement (in my case, it's to more conveniently search the caches of multiple search engines). Is there a sample script available?
- (2019-06-25, v:2.2.7) Lawrence Cockell: Telephone context menu
How would I go about highlighting a number and right clicking to call the default phone app.Which uses the URL:Tel Protocol
- (2019-01-30, v:2.0.19) Champion Auto: Java/DOM not sure how to.
I am trying to highlight a string on a webpage right click and open new tab then populate a search box in the new tab with the string from the first website. I know I need to get the id of the search box "ymmeSearchBox" but how do I go about putting this in the script?
- (2018-12-03, v:2.0.19) Troy Hood: Pass hyperlink target to new URL instead of selected text?
I'm trying to create a custom menu entry for opening a link on the page in Outline. I know that %s will pass the selected text, but I'm looking for how to pass target of currently active hyperlink. Is there another parameter for this?
- (2018-11-26, v:2.0.19) M WILLIS: read aloud
can i put the read aloud extension on the right click menu. i would like to highlight a passage then right click to have it read
- (2018-09-19, v:2.0.19) Tsungtse Lee: How to open links with another URI scheme ?
I already set up an URI scheme but have no idea how to open a link with it? Obviously, "myURI://%s" doesn't work.
- (2018-08-28, v:2.0.19) Drag&Drop of men
Drag&Drop of menu items in extension settings still doesn't work (Chrome)
- (2018-08-26, v:2.0.19) Getting the anchor of a link
Is there a way for the extension to access the anchor ie the innHTML of a clicked link?
- (2018-08-17, v:2.0.19) Justin Henderson: using same script in new tab?
- (2018-08-10, v:2.0.19) Jessica Salmonson: Delete?
When you highlight text on a page and the option that says: "Search google for" can I delete that annoyance with this addon?