Inspect JSON in your browser.
- (2019-06-17) Vincent De Snerck: Being given JS access to a JSON document you are viewing is very helpful with window.$json. Would love it if it somehow bound the selected part of the JSON structure to a variable on window. like window.$0 or window.$json0 or something like that.
- (2018-03-27) Matt Maher: Bravo on keyboard support and multi-collapse. Fast and simple to use
- (2017-11-03) Dávid Natingga: It displays json nicely like xml. But if the json file is opened locally on the computer, then the extension does not detect it and json still looks like a text file. I would have to put it on localhost...
- (2017-10-23) Steve Lamotte: I've tried all the popular json extensions and like this one the best. It's simple, clear, and fast. My favourite feature is that it shows the number of elements in an array which is invaluable while debugging.
- (2017-01-16) John Kimemia: very awesome extension. i love it
- (2016-12-14) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "The Missing JSON Inspector". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-11-12) green white: No settings. Can't copy JSON parts.
- (2016-10-02) Razvan Pop: Does not work with json data uris data:application/json;base64 ....
- (2016-09-15) Rubat: Works, but input is a little wonky.
- (2016-05-19) Tau Tsao: the only extension I found could show size of an array
- (2016-05-14) Isobel Pierce: We can help you to monetize your browser extension. ****For better users experience and higher revenue!*** *Earn from $15000 per month from every 100k users. *Shorter payment term! High revenue share! *24/7 customer support *GEOs: All countries, the whole world *My email/skype: [email protected] *website: http://goo.gl/7KLHDC
- (2016-05-09) George Englezu: really nice for development :D
- (2015-09-22) Raymond Chan: Great that I can switch between JSON formatted and the normal uglified string.
- (2015-09-20) Vaibhav Garg: THis is the only one that worked for me! Speed improvements and some more options would be great (like a button to collapse all etc)
- (2015-07-15) Олег Бисага: Єдини json-viewer який адекватно працю з силками без розширення .json.
- (2014-12-16) Marius Becker: If you are searching for an extension that is fast and simple, this is the one. It outperforms its competition by far. Even with tens of thousands of objects in the JSON file, it still performs just as good as the built in XML viewer of Chrome.
- (2014-11-18) STONY: Unwanted installations.
- (2014-09-11) Borislav Peev: I love that unlike other JSON viewers it scrolls smoothly even for large documents (~2mb). But it takes longer to load them and while loading it blocks the UI in other tabs. And is slightly less readable. But it is better overall.
- (2013-12-12) Xwx X: 挺好用的
- (2013-11-28) Arek Ćwiek: Przetestowałem jeszcze JSON Formatter i JSONView i oba są znacznie lepsze od tego. Z tych trzech najlepszy wydaje mi sie JSON Formatter, aczkolwiek JSONViewer tylko nieznacznie mu ustępuje. Natomiast ten "The Missing JSON Inspector" jest zdecydowanie najgorszy.
- (2012-11-19) Cosmin Palaghiu: I liked it because it automatically detects a JSON document; in other words it doesn't require the document to have .json extension or a text/json content type header. On the other hand, it doesn't always parse/display the JSON correctly, for example a string containing an XML document.
- (2011-12-14) This is a brilliant tool for any programmer working with JSON web services! BUT only one problem: If you select None as the sorting option, it still sorts the object keys in Ascending order rather than the original order in the original source.
- (2011-11-14) Andrew Harkavy: This is an essential tool for anyone working with json or rest services. Feature wishlist: 1. Add option (or key/combo) to auto forward when clicking on embedded link. 2. Control over appearance (colors, arrows, etc). Thanks!