Tab Finder lets you quickly find opened tabs by URL or title.
Tab Finder lets you quickly find opened tabs by URL or title. Full Desrciption: Easily find opened tabs by url or title. Be more productive and spend less time to navigate in a bunch of opened tabs. Use keyboard shortcut "Alt+T" to quickly open tabs search bar. ————————— Version History: 0.9.6 - Beta testing
- (2019-11-29) lee hyun: 탭 내용 잘 찾아줌 짱
- (2018-02-06) David Shockley: This is great, though I have one minor complaint. Well, two now. My new complaint is that the email address on the website related to the extension doesn't work. My original complaint/suggestion: If my mouse pointer happens to be in the space where the tab finder's dropdown box appears, whatever entry my mouse is on ends up highlighted instead of the top element. This happens pretty frequently for me. It would be better if the item only got highlighted if the mouse moved onto it, or perhaps inside it as well.
- (2017-05-15) Brian Nichols: I was thinking of writing my own extension to this feature, but then I found this one and it works great. I typically have 200-300 tabs across 10-20 windows. Since I know many will wonder why: it's because I do many different projects at one time. I organize my computer system with virtual desktops and dedicate a desktop to each project, including a desktop for just "every day use". I rack up the chrome tabs as I research and the like. This program allows me to quickly find the tab that I need. It's "partial" word matching seems to work very well, and it auto updates the search results as you type. Spot on!!
- (2016-12-09) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Tab Finder - Quickly find opened tabs". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-12-02) Fabricio Monzi: Auto installed in clients PCs, without users consent, disguised as some game or software installer/downloader.. That's typical behavior of Malware, I wouldn't trust it.. I bet it also collects data without consent, since firewall showed suspicious connections on PCs that had it installed... Not to mention it's pretty much useless.. Stay away...