Search, pin and open tabs quickly.
Find and navigate to any open tab by searching for the Title or URL. You can pin or close tabs directly from Tab Finder, too. Are you a keyboard shortcut virtuoso? We got you covered. You can use both your mouse and your keyboard to navigate through the list of tabs. Ctrl+Shift+Space brings up the extension. You can use the arrow keys to navigate between the tabs and hit enter to bring a tab in focus.
- (2019-08-30) Carine Araujo: This is quite literally one of the best chrome extensions I've ever installed. I am able to get details on all my tabs which is SUPER helpful for all my pinned tabs. Only see a favicon? No problem! I can search with this extension without fear of losing my tabs and my work. LOVE IT!
- (2019-08-21) Phiroze Noble: Super helpful! Now I won't be opening like 5 tabs of the same thing! Well done
- (2019-08-20) ryan hesketh: Easy and useful!!
- (2019-08-20) Ivana Mitrovic: Super useful!
- (2019-08-20) Jeff Haga: Productivity has 10x'd from this, LETS GO!