Add zhuyin fuhao next to Chinese characters.
Use this handy extension to read Chinese websites with bopomofo! A useful tool for anyone learning traditional Chinese.
- (2022-07-17) cat: great but it doesnt work for simplified characters and changes the font of the letters on the webpage too. cool though
- (2022-04-01) Jayden Huang: It doesn't work for me for some reason. It works most of the time but sometimes bugs and just doesn't show any zhu yin.
- (2021-12-18) Eian Huang: 郵差的差 能量的量 注音都錯。
- (2021-10-25) Jackie Wang: 請問破音字要如何修正
- (2021-04-24) Enopoletus Harding: Doesn't work with simplified characters. Other than that, it's good.
- (2021-02-22) Tony Hong: This extension works extremely well. Zhuyin is now so much more accessible. Thank you!
- (2021-02-19) Aliza: Thank you thank you so much!!! This is so helpful and creative!
- (2021-02-17) Евгений Верес: 非常好。感谢！ 乌克兰，基辅
- (2020-10-02) Judy T: This is so helpful to see a word's zhuyin without having to look it up. Thank you so much for making this!
- (2020-02-03) Christoffer Wiig: Great extension that could be even better if it had more font styles and adjustable sizes for the zhuyin!
- (2019-11-06) Ezra Nathanael: Thank you so much for developing this extension on Chrome^^ I can now learn Mandarin pronunciation more effectively. An awesome addition to my chromium browser :D
- (2018-05-18) Russell: Thank you so much for making this. It's awesome!
- (2018-03-06) Tyler Reeder: It's actually really helpful to learn Chinese. Thank you for making this!