This extension keep last two tabs to prevent Chrome quits when last tab is closed.
- (2021-03-06) Ryan Davidson: Does exactly what I need - stops the silly browser from closing when I want to clear my last tab. Heaven knows why Chrome developers refuse to implement this. It helps to pin the left-most tab that was auto-created - keeps it out of the way.
- (2020-02-26) Thomas Backhaus: Die bisher einzige Erweiterung dieser Art , die mir nicht das interne Tab-Handling von Chrome fast komplett aushebelt. Sehr gut, weiter so! PS.:An alle ANDEREN Erweiterungsautoren: Schämt euch!
- (2017-01-12) Dennis Wegner: Habe jetzt mehrer Erweiterungen getestet diese ist die einzige die 1A funktoniert
- (2014-10-10) Ли Харви Освальд: Хорошо
- (2014-06-11) Henning Fredriksen: I recommend enabling all options, and setting the custom tab to 'chrome://newtab'. Try it out.
- (2014-03-12) 王敏杰: 点上第一第二项,和Awesome New Tab Page 2(EXT)一起用太完美了
- (2014-03-08) corc croco: 他のウィンドウが開いている場合、最後のタブでも閉じられてしまうので、求めていた機能とは違った。 ウィンドウごとに閉じないようにする設定のON/OFFができ、最後かどうかの判定もウィンドウごとにできるものが欲しかった。
- (2014-03-04) Rio Bravo: I'd like to have ability to change the number of keeping tabs
- (2014-01-04) L. Weber: Works very well! One problem though: If other Chrome windows are opened, like through the Hangouts extension, those add to the count of total open tabs. In this case, this extension does not work until the hangout windows are closed. Can you please fix this?
- (2013-11-27) Владимир Ананда: that what it takes! most appropriate extension!
- (2013-11-21) David Procházka: Kdyby existovala aplikace Keep Last One Tab - pro zajištění abych si nezavřel prohlížeč po zavření poslední záložky, tak bych byl mnohem spokojenější - ale lepší než nic.
- (2013-11-20) Jacky M: 为什么要保留两个标签，脑残啊。保留一个是最好的了。理由：不解释了，懒得吐槽。
- (2013-07-05) ozver1: It works as described. Nothing more to say.
- (2013-02-06) Peter Xu: ALL extensions that avoid closing chrome after closing the last tab do NOT work, since chrome updated . This app is the only way ... It works pretty well.
- (2012-12-27) Mark Penrose: Replaced last open page with blank page on Mac.
- (2012-10-29) Scotty Jamison: this extension is ok except it's only for people who really hate the fact that chrome closes when the last tab is closed. it can be annoying having two tabs always open when you only want one.
- (2012-08-03) Carlos Viegas: It could be better if it doesn't consider a new window as a tab. I always have a new window with gmail opened and a chrome window to browse... and the new window is considered as a opened tab. It should only consider the two tabs of each window!
- (2012-07-10) Carsten Schäfer: I close tabs using Control-W....it closes the whole browser as if the plugin is not installed. Is it Google ? Is it a developer, who contributes (nice, thank you) but cannot consider different ways on how a tab can be closed,namely also by keyboard shortcuts not only mouse operations (which I hate in the first place). Try Control-W, -Q, -F4 and cover those as well, then we can talk about a better rating... Last Tab keeper at least works "fine"
- (2012-02-01) NIkolai Marchenko: The sole reason I refused to switch to chrome for all these years was the fact that it closed with the last tab no matter what. Now this reason is gone. The mod might be silly, but it's pure win.
- (2018-08-29, v:0.6) Alexandre Machado: Closing penultimate tab isn't creating a new one
In Chrome version 68.0.3440.106, when I have two tabs open with sites (not empty tabs) and I close one of them, then KLTT isn't working (only one tab remains open). If I create a new tab and then try to close it, then it works. In fact, there are more than one scenario where KLTT fails to keep two tabs open. I thought it had to do with Material Design flags but I disabled them and the problem is still happening.
- (2017-09-09, v:0.6) Brian Jensen: Select New Tab
After the latest chrome update, KLTT no longer selects and highlights "chrome://apps/" this means your have to manually select it to enter any text. If you still read this would you mind having a look at it.
- (2012-08-06, v:0.5) Michał Zając: Doesn't work in Chromium 21.0.1180.41 (146467)
Simple as that. Used to work great on every Chromium version before [Gentoo Linux x86_64]. I've tried to reinstall plugin - didn't help.