The easiest way to share and manage bookmarks and websites across a team
- (2020-02-17) Krishnakanth: Simple, efficient and easy to use! Thank you.
- (2020-02-11) John Hossbach: This extension has an interoperability issue with Quick Tabs. Every time I save a new bookmark, Chrome locks up for 5-10 seconds. Quick Tabs: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/quick-tabs/jnjfeinjfmenlddahdjdmgpbokiacbbb
- (2020-01-29) Cláudia Cardielos: Estou a gostar muito da extensão. Obrigada! Muito útil.
- (2019-11-11) Matthew Kohl: Deleted several dozen bookmarks when signed in on a second machine. Why is the default behavior not to "merge" folder content?
- (2019-05-16) Alex Lozano: Hi, Question for the Dev: Do you plan to support Opera and Vivaldi? Doesn't work fine on them and I would like to know whether I need to look for an alternative. That info on your website will be useful for others too. Thank you.
- (2019-03-24) Sync is pretty much messed up. completely mixes up if there are 2 people working and sharing. Just lost several days of work after incorrect sync deleted everything. :|
- (2019-02-21) Ian McLaughlin: This extension has saved my day more times than I can count!! I now don't have to worry about digging through thousands of emails (literally) to find a single link that someone had sent me. Thank you TSB!
- (2019-02-19) Lauren Matheson: TeamSync Bookmarks has been a very valuable asset to on-boarding our new employees. I can easily share helpful links to not only get them up to speed on the business but to help them be productive on day 1. The best part is that it's conveniently organize on our bookmarks tab so they don't lose the link in an email :) I love it! Keep up the great work, TeamSync!
- (2019-02-16) Derek Crager: A small learning curve when I first signed up but author has been attentive and continues to make this easier to use. Support ticket was responded to in a quick and specific manner and when the first suggestion didn't work the author was concerned enough to invite me to share my screen and walk him right through my problem so that he may thoroughly understand it and then solve it. I would have used this for my entire office 15 years ago if it had been around as it makes sharing bookmarks much easier than sending endless emails, half of which get lost or ignored. Today I use this for myself and one virtual assistant as a reference point for the work we do together. When I grow beyond 4 users I'll gladly purchase the pro plan.
- (2019-02-04) Christopher Reynolds: Doesn't work well. It re-creates the bookmark folder (in a different location), and it doesn't keep it synced. The only thing this is useful for is to share a new folder of bookmarks with someone, but that's buggy and not helpful if you already have a bookmark folder you want to share.
- (2018-12-14) Владимир Жила: Очень удобно. Мы с товарищем объединили две старые папки в одну общую: 1 его + 1 мою... Кроме того, теперь видим все обновления друг друга через уведомления. Это расширение гораздо удобнее XMarks, который мы использовали ранее.
- (2018-06-11) Vadim Barilko: can't sign in with google, clicked to create account and got long legal document, nothing else
- (2018-03-15) Thanks for your immediate support, too!
- (2017-10-25) Sven Kreyenhop: Read in english upon below. Die App leistet was sie soll und das macht sie sehr gut. Der Support ist flexibel und kann gut mit besonderen Problemstellungen umgehen. Vielen Dank dafür! ENGLISH This App is doing what it should to do in a very good manner. The support is flexible and can handle also demanding problems. Thank you for this!
- (2017-10-06) Dan Hosaka: TeamSync Bookmarks has been awesome for work and personal life. At work, I'm able to do research on a team and share resources with my remote workers seamlessly. Before teamsync, we'd have to send e-mails with all of our links or keep a slack channel going with a list of links. Now we can keep them organized in our bookmarks! In my personal life, my wife and I use it to keep a log of trip planning ideas. It's been super helpful! Thanks, TeamSync!
- (2017-09-06) Dave S.: so far it is great for sharing bookmarks between me and my wife. a small free little extension like this makes life super easy for gift shopping. thank you so much.
- (2017-08-01) Nathan Nicholls: This thing is a godsend. Not sure if it can ever sync to a Bookmark bar folder, but even if not, still worth 5 stars.
- (2017-08-01) Al: This is really a great little apps that saves us tons of time trying to transfer new and changing URL to differents sites. Another strong point: Lucas took time to listen and respond to our comments for changes/improvements. This is the way all apps developer should do. Thank's
- (2017-07-09) Harvey Chui: This is great extension, allows me to easily sync and save bookmarks across the department.
- (2017-07-02) Brittany Horn: The team that built this extension really understands the benefit of a share site. TeamSync is great for a small business that is trying to become more efficient.
- (2017-06-29) Jason Kamosi: Awesome product!!!
- (2017-06-25) Taining Lu: It makes my work much easier to share a bunch of links to new group members. Hope it can also work on the mobile chrome
- (2017-06-25) Sonny Tosco: Love this extension. Best use case for it is when we're onboarding new sales reps to our app agency. Using teamsync, I'm able to quickly share all of our marketing resources with my team in one folder so we can spend more time selling. Would recommend to anyone that's running inside sales
- (2017-04-21) Erin Hanson: My husband downloaded this and i underestimated how useful it is. we planned a trip and were able to easily share and organize all of the websites we used. we also have them saved for future use! super helpful!
- (2020-02-05, v:1.416) Zachary Simon: Access to a package for more than 20 members?
I work at a company that would potentially like to use this this for more than 20 members. Is there any package available for a bigger team?
- (2019-11-29, v:1.415) Andor Tittel: Issue - Shared bookmark overwrites previous personal bookmarks
1) I had my personal bookmark collection in a folder named 'CAT' 2) my team decided to use this extension to share team related bookmarks 2) a team member created a folder named 'CAT' via the extension => my previous folder disappeared immediately!!! So the extension overwrote the existing folder with an empty one :(:(:(
- (2019-11-09, v:1.415) yoyo abdo: issue
The extension added to chrome and don't apppeared in tool bar
- (2019-11-09, v:1.415) yoyo abdo: iSSEU
THE EXTENSION ADDED AND DON'T APPEARED IN TOOL BAR
- (2019-04-27, v:1.412) Bob Walters: Error when Cancelling Subscription
I am attempting to cancel my subscription. I am receiving the error: Error in cancelling next billing cycle No customer id found for user
- (2019-04-10, v:1.412) Alex Lozano: Opera support
Hi, Your extensions works very well. I would like to ask you to support Opera browser. I've used it on Opera Dev and Stable but on the latest Opera updates has stopped working. It would be much apreciated if support this browser too. Thank you.
- (2018-05-18, v:1.330) George Garcia: mrgarciageorge
how secure is this plug in? my manager is interested but needs this app "SSO and behind our firewall."
- (2018-04-09, v:1.320) Mike Loebelson: Encryption
Are there any plans to add encryption? This is the #1 request I'd ask for this product. If so, around when would this be rolling out? Thanks!
I'm assuming no end to end encryption?
- (2018-03-21, v:1.320) Ernie Smith: Expanding /Collapsing folders
We are using this for our shared team bookmarks. We have hundreds in many folders. Each user opens and closes different folders but the open folders are syncing also, not just the bookmarks. so each time I go to drill down to a specific bookmark I am presented with hundreds of links and folders. Can you break the state of the folder (Expanded/Collapsed) away from the syncing of the URL's? This added workload of searching for the links in a huge pile of links negates any advantage of syncing the bookmarks in the first place. There is zero efficency in this.
- (2018-03-15, v:1.320) My Bad!
Hey Lucas, My apologies, what i thought was the UI for TeamSync turned out to be the UI for Google's Bookmark Manager extension instead. Sorry for the mis-statement about TeamSync.