Publish Date and Related Content Add-On
Ever read an article on the web and couldn’t find when it was published? Ever wondered who’s the source of the article or piece of content you’re reading? Well, we had it up to here with that. So we created Finitimus. Finitimus (beta) currently allows users to find the publish date for articles and other Internet content, with a click of a button. And believe us, this won’t just be it—there are more cool features coming your way soon!
- (2021-01-17) 李全富: excellent tool!
- (2020-09-27) Leidy Vanessa Rosales: It's too effective :)
- (2020-03-19) Maura Rizzo: I checked twice and do not work: it says "get manual check" but then it still does not work (502 proxy error). :(
- (2020-01-29) Jade Colebourne: A must-have for any student!
- (2019-11-18) Md Ibrahim Khalil: Finitimus is one of the best tool for SEO.
- (2019-11-09) Mr. Eagle: I tried it here: https://www.codemasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/DIRT-Rally-2.0-World-Series-2019_2020-Sporting-Regulations.pdf Did not work. Got the option to "Request manual check (free)" Clicked it, and after a while I got "Network Error (tcp_error)"". Total waste of time...
- (2019-08-28) Remedie X: Amazing and simple way of checking the date of a website that may not show it. Good for citations.
- (2019-02-26) Alieldin Ayman: Perfect for my research needs on my thesis. Absolutely 10/10!
- (2019-01-25) Javier Eduardo: very useful to check articles that has no date and are re published again
- (2018-06-29) Paul Weber: Would really like an API to access this logic!
- (2017-07-21) Jane Doe: I never realized how much I needed this extension before I got it. A solid 5/5.
- (2016-11-28) Nate Zona: Simple tool with great deducing power!
- (2015-11-14) Cameron Fowler: As a new speech and debater I love this app. However if anyone knows of an app that shows the author as well, that would be amazing!
- (2015-01-13) Yariv Shivek: I find myself using Finitimus again and again, when presented with informational content which I suspect is outdated (and yet, infuriatingly, doesn't contain any timestamp). Excellent plugin, very robust.
- (2015-01-08) Tammy Shivek: A must have tool for every professional content writer or SEO specialist. Plus - Loved the logo :)
- (2015-01-07) Tsahi B.Y: Simple & perfect for my needs. Increases the credibility of content.
- (2015-01-07) Yael Manzur: How awesome! Was waiting for someone to develop a tool like this! Couldn't judge the relevancy of items, and now can do it very easily. Good job!
- (2015-01-07) This is really great stuff! Finally I would be able to really tell the actual date an article was published. Without reading through an article and by its content to realize that it might be out of date. Thanks Finitimus!
- (2015-01-07) Daniel Jeczmien: As an employee at a leading global technology company, this extension is a must. Having only downloaded it now, it has already made my life easier, enabling me to judge the relevance of any web page. Great work!
- (2015-01-07) Aviv Klasquin Komissar: Very useful utility. The real published date can be essential information in many cases and this utility finds it for for me with a click of a button.
- (2015-11-25, v:1.31.9) TrumooCheese: How does Finitimus work?
Where in the webpage/server does it retrieve the date from? Just curious.