A download manager with the ability to pause and resume downloads, download remote files, and more.
Turbo Download Manager (3rd edition) is a multi-threading download manager with a built-in tool to grab video, audio, and image sources. This download manager can be used to accelerate your downloading speed or to improve download stability on low-quality networks. The extension is integrated into your browser download manager as much as possible. Mean features: 1. Pause and resume downloads 2. Supports multi-threading to increase download's speed 3. Has internal modules to detect media and image sources 4. Built-in M3U8 parser and Live Stream (HLS) downloader with AES-128 decryption support
- (2020-07-28) Bryan G: This extension used to work beautifully for me. But for the last couple of weeks or so, when I try to download video files they either keep starting over randomly and never finish or TDM gets to the end of the download, says it's "merging segments" then it hangs for a bit and then the download (but not the extension) crashes. Every d*mn time.
- (2020-06-24) david escalante: it can even download an expired link...
- (2020-03-19) Hongxu Cai: The only download accellarator Chrome extension I can found that does not rely on a windows client to work. Excellent!!
- (2020-03-13) Kioomars Faraji Amiri: ok
- (2020-02-15) xi zhao: 操作反人类
- (2020-01-10) Mygod Studio: no use
- (2019-12-09) Bhya Amaral: otimo
- (2019-10-30) Killer Sombrio TM: é bem funional e bem rápido, não tenho certeza de que se ele faz isso mesmo que está escrito nos comentarios mas td bem.
- (2019-07-09) Yusuf Ginnah: I am quite disappointed by the lack of support for this extension. i do understand that its free but it should at least work... maybe? Ok, issues im having are that every time i open chrome, the extension goes off and downloads a certain file that was in the download queue maybe two months ago. It has, so far, downloaded the exact same file 42 times... and counting. I have tried the reset function, no change, ive uninstalled re-installed, no change, ive been to the 'developer site' but there's no help there. The other issue is that 'failed downloads' and 'incomplete downloads' don't get cleared from the list of downloads, so i can click on 'clear completed' as many times as i want but the downloads list is absolutely cluttered. I do hope there's a solution is site, other than the above, she's a gem and it will be difficult to replace. Thanks guys, Cheers
- (2019-03-18) Axel Gabriel Anaya Apolinario: interesante extencion xd....
- (2019-03-05) goodbye CocCoc
- (2019-02-17) I started the download of a very big file. At the end I have a save dialog that pops up and I discard it by mistake. My file is just nowhere on my disk, been cancelled. Seriously? (I put 4 stars anyway because app is free and is very fast overall)
- (2018-09-23) Stedy As.: 1. Displays wrong size of downloaded file (i paused download several times and have bad connection, file size was 2.9GB, but app displays that it downloaded 3.5GB of 2.9GB) 2. 2.9GB file was splitted for two slices, first slice was 1/3 of actual size, second 2/3, so after 2/3 of the file was downloaded the remaining data was downloaded without multithread.
- (2018-08-31) Roger G. Sagre: I Love It
- (2018-08-26) Eder RSW: works fine but changes the name of the download to something unrecognizable, forcing me to rename it manually every time
- (2018-08-22) azog azog: Great extension ! thank you very much
- (2018-07-31) No One Knows: nice download speed.
- (2018-07-13) Beloved Bibimbab: Goooodd love it best.
- (2018-06-21) Kevin Ballance: Simple and effective.
- (2018-04-22) Fer FP: [Suggestion] select number of simultaneous downloads