Extra Options for Google Calendar
Be more productive with Google Calendar thanks to extra functionality provided by GCalPlus. Recent Changes: "Show more events in Month view" has been improved, and will now allow full-screen/maximized viewing as long as you do not reload the Google Calendar tab. You can also now set a preferred height for the Month boxes. "Busy dates" on the Month previews (highlighted in red) now take multi-day events into account. "Disable Clicks on Location" This disables opening the Maps side panel when you click or copy the location. You can still click the Maps icon to the left of the Location text, but this makes it much easier to copy the location of an event. IMPORTANT: To enable GCalPlus functions after installation, please check the boxes in the pop-out that opens when you click the GCal Plus Icon in the Chrome navigation bar, next to your User Icon, top right. If you don't see the Icon click the "Extensions" icon (jigsaw piece) and click the pin for GCalPlus. You will also need to reload the page for some settings to take effect, and "authorise" for other options. What can GCalPlus do? Months Show Busy Dates: Authorise GCalPlus and enable "Months Show Busy Dates" to see at a glance on which days have events in the selected calendar. This works in all month previews, not only the year view! Multiple Copy: First click "authorise GCalPlus" in the plugin settings popout and authorise GCalPlus to access to your calendars. When authorised for Google Calendar, GCalPlus adds a new "Multiple Copy..." entry to the Options menu for every event (top right menu in the tile that opens when you click an event). You can copy/duplicate events to the same calendar directly from any view - month, day, week, 4 day, year or schedule; You can copy events to the same date (duplicate the event), copy to a new date, or copy to multiple dates. Please note: repeat series will not be copied entirely, only the selected occurrence of the event will be copied. Please note: your system must use the same TimeZone setting as the Google Calendar for which you are copying events for the best results. More All Day Events: With this option you can display twice as many All Day events in the Weekly and Daily views. Show Titles On Hover: When activated, this option will display a popup of the full event title when you hover over events. Expand Overlapping Week Events: when you hover over timed events in the Week view this options expands the tiles to full width, and brings the event to the front for easier viewing. Show More Events in Month View: with this option you'll get see at least twice as many events per day in the 'Month' view, and the entire page will scroll. For this reason, the option "Use L/R Arrows and Disable Month Scroll" MUST also be enabled. Note: macOS users will not be able to use Google Calendar in Full-Screen mode with this option because it requires a very small window resize to force a redraw of the events.. Use L/R Arrows and Disable Month Scroll: Why not use the usual left and right arrows instead of 'n' and 'p' for the next or previous day/week/month/year? With this setting Google Calendar Plus will also disable annoying month scrolling without affecting other places you actually need to scroll. Hide Event Illustrations: use this to remove the pictures automatically added for events with keywords in the title. Alphabetical All Day Events: All day events used to be grouped by calendar, then were listed alphabetically regardless of which calendar they were in... and now they are grouped by calendar again. Use this option to list all day events alphabetically again. Large Dots, Small Weekday Numbers: This applies several custom styles to Google Calendar - compact day/week column headers and larger coloured bullets for timed events. Disable Clicks on Location: This prevents the Maps side panel from opening every time you click to copy/paste the location of an event. Click the Maps icon to the left of the location text if you still want to open the side panel. Colour Timed Events / Timed Bars: These options allow you to change the way timed events are displayed in the Month and Year views. "Colour Timed Events" will set the text title colour to that of the calendar. "Timed Bars" will display timed events in the same way as "All Day" events, except with the time of the event. You can choose between dark and light title text, independently of the main colour scheme you use. These settings are not always applied instantly. Add "Create Event" to Year Previews. Click any day in the Year view to list the events on that day - with this option you'll also see a button labelled "Create Event" which allows you to immediately create a new event on that day. Day Start/End: This option allows you to hide everything before and after specified times. This only applies when the calendar has scrollable content; otherwise more end of day hour slots will be shown to fill the space available. GCalPlus is brought to you for free by GCalToolkit, Power Tools for Google Calendar (http://www.gcaltoolkit.com) Please consider purchasing a subscription if you find this software useful! Previous updates: Updated for new Google Calendar URL Added Calendar selection for "Month Show Busy Dates" Fixed a bug preventing full screen use with GCalPlus Fixed bug where "Add Create Event for Year Previews" ignored the option setting. Fixed a bug with the option "Add Create Event to Year Previews" improved "Show More Events in Month View" to allow full screen mode calendar browsing with this option enabled. Please note: you must return to full-screen mode manually if the page is refreshed with this option set. Removed Alert when tokens are refreshed
- (2023-02-21) Alborz Amini: Couldn't authorize the google calendar. The button didn't work.
- (2023-02-01) Bas de Vries: Pro: Very handy Con: Ruins the fit screen adaption while in Mont view So after having used the extension, switch it off!
- (2023-01-29) Mr M: I was looking for extension that show me marked events on Google Calendar in year view. This can do it but: only marked on red (no option to change size or color or no option on hover to display name of event - still talking on year view). The main bug is I need each time I open my Google calendar: reload and logon to GCalPlus (also plenty of logon pop ups shows on menu bar). This plugin is useless or too buggy.
- (2022-12-22) Rene Boileau: You just solved my Dad's problem using the Magic Mouse with Google Calendar - swiping across months was driving him crazy. Thank you kindly for creating this and making me the hero of the day! The kudos is yours!
- (2022-11-02) chris camacho: Night time hours can not be hidden. The morning one works just fine.
- (2022-10-28) Izabella: There's a very big bug in "More Month Events". We have to update the extension every time for it to run correctly. This is very unpleasant.
- (2022-08-29) Marcus Widerberg: Got to limit the hours displayed in week view to 7-23, and it does so - BUT does so by clipping the end, and it does not zoom / enlarge the calendar to the available window height. So, its not that useful for this, in my opinion. But, it does what it advertises!
- (2022-07-06) Alberto Verrilli: Thank you the stupid scroll feature was litteraly the worst thing in the world
- (2022-06-16) Steve Sutton: I only installed this because I was told that this extension can be used to hide useless morning and evening hours ..... but I can't see any setting for this.
- (2022-04-11) Aaron Lowndes: Just the fact that it reliably disabled the annoying horizontal scroll behaviour is enough. The other features are great (I'm yet to explore them fully) but that scroll was annoying!
- (2022-03-30) Siobhan Hyser: In the year view, the highlighted days are on the wrong days. I made sure I had the same calendar selected in the extension and the list. It shifted events by one day for some reason.
- (2022-03-19) Matthew Snell: AMAZING - I've been searching for something like this for months and finally found you! Simple to use, good explainer video. Does exactly what I need: expands google calendar month view so I can see all my events in one go! Well done for providing a truly useful service for other similarly frustrated GCalendar power users!
- (2022-02-08) Liesbeth Van Biesen: Lifesafer!
- (2022-01-21) Swen Larsen: Thank You!
- (2022-01-11) Madline Marbaix: I like the fact we can only show some hours, and not the 24 usual ones. Thank you!
- (2021-12-23) Jose Leal: this is crashing Edge chromium
- (2021-12-16) Rhett Sifford: This is great. Is there any way you could make it work for custom views, like a 2-week view?
- (2021-12-15) C Eller: Works great to remove morning hours (which Google won't let you do even after setting Working Hours), but it does not hide nighttime hours.
- (2021-12-10) EnglishSchool: Great extension, BUT!!! it doesn't seem to duplicate google meet conferences assigned to the events, which makes it rather useless when all your events have meetings. Or am I missing sth?
- (2021-12-09) Daniel McCammon: added extension to limit the time range in calendar, and technically works, but does not enlarge the vertical space at all and instead just 'crops' the standard display, which doesn't end up helping all that much (both ends up with empty vertical space)
- (2021-10-05) Alex Roberts: The calendar authorization login looks sketchy. If I'm logged into my google account, shouldn't I just be able to authorize the extension? Too worried to type out my user/pass out on something like this.
- (2021-05-13) Money Concepts McAllen: the ability to remove the early morning and turn off month scrolling saved our office from total madness.
- (2021-05-13) Jeffrey Miller: Honestly, there's not many features that I really care about except the ability to hide inactive hours, but that apparently doesn't work. Even if it did, the two boxes doesn't allow me to hide hours 1am-8am for example. It just x am to x pm. I don't sleep 12 hours a day. "Titles on Hover" doesn't even work for events that are combined so you're basically only showing the title on single events where you can already see the title. What's here isn't useful or doesn't work. I'm really disappointed.
- (2021-05-04) Yorgi: Worked for some time, then accidently stopped displaying all day events. I reinstalled it - didn't help.
- (2021-01-22) Alick Kio: Lets me copy an event over the span of multiple days, like my work shifts. Beautiful beautiful 10/10
- (2020-12-13) Cathy Preece: This is fantastic! Thank you so much. I use calendars a LOT! This will make organising my life so much easier.
- (2020-11-22) Ben Currer-Burgess: I got this extension for only 1 purpose: hide hours that are in the middle of the night from my calendar and it seems that option does not exist on this extension? (can't see it in the list of checkboxes on the extension)
- (2020-10-20) I'm using this because Google Calendar starts my day view at 1am, and this is the only way to change that. It's a bit slow, takes about 3-5 seconds to adjust the view, but it's the only solution available. I hope Google fixes this so I don't need an extension for it.
- (2020-10-11) Director Brillianto: very disappointed. CAme to this extension to reduce the hours the calendar displays to show relevant time of day in greater detail, but the Day Start/End: function does not work at all.
- (2020-10-09) Leala Lau: Amazing! It is working very well. I researched how to hide morning and night time and i saw the recommendation for this app. The author even dived into goggle support community to answer questions and offered help to individuals. The developer is so helpful, kind. Thanks so much.
- (2020-09-17) Crepes A la Cart: Doesn't do anything, can't get past the authorization part. Can't see a calandar. I just want a monthly calandar to pop up, how do I make that happen?
- (2020-09-11) Shira Skolnik: worked for about a day and then nothing have everything ticked the way it was before when it worked but not responding at all. I hate things that are buggy
- (2020-09-06) Vũ Trương Quang: Well i didn't see any changes even after I've authorized the extension, especially the Multiple Copy didn't show up at all, it's the feature I desperately need :(
- (2020-08-31) Adrian Parla: doesn t work anymore
- (2020-08-05) Kevin Hixson: This extension allows me to see only the working hours, make some really neat options, and is completely free. Of course, if you can afford, please donate.
- (2020-07-20) Jürgen Strauss: Doesn't work - authorize button - no response.
- (2020-07-03) Phil Sowers: Google Calendar still displaying "+More" in Month Views and not expanding.
- (2020-03-31) Reem Abramovitz: Hey Neil, great tool. I enjoy the options. There is one thing missing though; it would be very convenient to have a way to select a few events together and copy them together to other dates in the calendar. And it would also be great to have a way to duplicate or copy an event multiple times in the same day (for instance, a homework session you want to appear in the same day 10 times). And again, I think this is a great and convenient tool!
- (2020-03-28) Anton Milardovic: Installed it 10 minutes ago specifically to eliminate the morning from the calendar view, set up was quick and easy! I'm not sure if it mentions it anywhere in the documentation, but I needed to refresh my already open calendar to see changes. That's my only complaint, worth about .1 stars, so I'm rounding up to give you 5! :-)
- (2020-02-18) Robert Andrews: It's pretty good. I primarily got it for its ability to constrain the time range viewed in the viewport. Whilst it successfully allows me to view, say, only 5am to 11pm, I think the script may benefit from nevertheless expanding the height of what IS viewed to the full height of the browser viewport. On my iMac screen, this just leaves a lot of white space, whereas what I hoped for was to EXPAND focus on key hours.
- (2020-02-10) Jane Drake Brody: As is their habit, Google made a change to how I what I can see on my monthly calendar. Grrrrr. This app fixed the problem. Thank you Neil.
- (2020-02-03) Keith Tyler: Doesn't do anything
- (2020-01-01) 泓毅何: Authorization failed.
- (2019-12-21) Steven James: Would love to give this 5 stars, but it is giving the dreaded "Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app", therefore it doesn't work. If it gets fixed, please update us. I'd love to try it out. Seems exactly what I'd need when using multiple calendars with a ton of events. But until this is fixed, it isn't useful at all.
- (2019-12-13) Jasper Ruben: I get Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app when trying to authorise.
- (2019-11-29) Héctor Contreras: Is there a way of making the height of the row until is needed, so it will show all events but no extra space? Thanks
- (2019-11-21) Eloisa Bennetts: This app seems like it could be really useful and there has obviously been a lot of work put into it! However, when I try to show more events in month view, it stretches the days out vertically and lets me scroll (which is fine), but then doesn't actually show more than 2 events per day (it just shows "+2 more" like the page without the extension does). Being able to see many events per day in monthly mode is why I downloaded this extension, so this is a major issue for me. I did refresh the page so that may have caused the issue, but I reset it manually and it still isn't working. How could I fix this? I really think this would be a gem of an app if not for this issue.
- (2019-11-06) Mtn Man: Super awesome features! Great work!! Thank you for the amazing extension :)
- (2019-10-21) Zoltán Német: Truly a salvation, Magic Mouse scrolling 3-6 months when barely touching the mouse drove me crazy. Thank you!
- (2019-10-06) David Toussaint: Worked perfectly fine for a while, but now the Multiple Copy function doesn't work for me anymore; it only copies the event for the same day instead of me being able to pick the dates to copy to...
- (2023-02-23, v:1.8.2) Mac Conlon: Arrow keys not working
Arrow keys on Macbook are no longer working to move to the next month/week/etc.
- (2023-01-26, v:1.8.2) J.C. Hall: Black/White Text Colors Apply Globally instead to Specific Calendar?
Hi, I love the extension so far, it makes it look like my Thunderbird calendar. However, one of my main goals was to have white text on darker bar colors and black text on the lighter bar colors. Most of my calendars look great with the white text. The calendars that are not mine, but I subscribe to, such as the holidays and birthdays keep the black text which is great. I use yellow in a calendar which of course needs black text, but when I adjust that setting for only that calendar, I get the black text in all my other calendars that I created. It seems like the settings are adjusting all of the calendars and not the specific one chosen. Am I missing something? thanks, jay
- (2023-01-18, v:1.8.2) Kisoran Moodley: More Month Events
This feature actually makes using month view worthwhile. Thanks ever so much for developing it! But I thought you should know that it is sometimes glitchy. Sometimes when switching views or when refreshing the page, the calendar entries don't show, even though the size of each box is larger. The ways I've worked around this is to changes the % on your extension and refresh or change the 'zoom' level on the browser and then it kicks in. I'm using Google Chrome, btw. Version 109.0.5414.75 (Official Build) (64-bit). Happy to send some pics, but just can't work out how to using this feedback page.
- (2023-01-18, v:1.8.2) Kisoran Moodley: Month view suggestion
GCalPlus is a neat extension... not sure what I'd do without it!! I've only just started using month view, only because the output using your extension makes the month view usable. But is there a way to hide completed weeks in month view. It would be cool if that was possible and sorry in advance if that's already available and I just haven't used it properly. Regards, Kisoran.
- (2023-01-05, v:1.8.2) Ricardo Gross: Extension does not work
Morning, I watched the video but cannot get more then a few all-day events showing in each day. The extension only increases the height not the amount of events shown
- (2023-01-03, v:1.8.2) Abhishek Gupta: Authorisation is weird
Why does the authorisation on Mac open a new headless Chrome window instead of a regular new Tab?
- (2022-12-21, v:1.8.2) Anthony Lavadera: Bug?
The arrows function stopped working on my calendar...
- (2022-12-16, v:1.8.2) L W: Use L/R Arrows not working under Apple Silicon
The L/R Arrows to switch to the next week/month is not working with the ARM Version of Chrome for Apple M1 Macbooks.
- (2022-12-07, v:1.8.2) Rob Romej: Colored days in Year view - Full Days Don't Work
I'm very interested in being able to see events from the year view (at a glance type of thing). I have it set to color the days that have events on them. When it is a "full day event" spanning across multiple days, it colors one day earlier and misses the last day as though the colored days get shifted to the left by one day. I would also love to be able to control the color shown in the year view to act as a "legend" to know at a glance, what kind of event it is.
- (2022-09-30, v:1.8.1) Sumru Ucuncu: Evening hours
Hi, I downloaded this extension to hide morning and evening hours. I chose 8 am to 6 pm on the extension. The day now starts from 8 but for the evening, it still shows until 12. Is there a problem with the extension or am I missing something? Thank you for your help.
- (2022-09-27, v:1.8.1) E S: simple ctrl drag & drop to duplicate an event to another time or date and time windows 10 chrome browser?
Hello does your software have the ability to do a simple ctrl drag & drop to duplicate an event to another time or date and time using windows 10 pc with chrome browser? i had this ability in the windows 10 outlook 2013 app how is using and i can't believe it's not there in google calendar. also is there any way to control click multiple items or lasso them to do a multiple delete and or drag to another day or time? Thank you.
- (2022-09-20, v:1.8.1) Joanna Reeves: see events in year view
Hi, I'm trying to view events in year view, not sure if that's possible? It's really the main feature I'm looking for. thanks
- (2022-09-19, v:1.8.1) Ilya K (Neotech): GCalPlus keeps asking to authorize it
Once a day the extension would ask me to login with my Gmail account. It's a bit frustrating. Is there a way to avoid this? Thanks! Cheers, Ilya
- (2022-08-23, v:1.8.1) Lois Green: Data Files on Google Drive
I was wondering if there's a fix to remove the folder of data which appears on google drive once the gcalplus extension has been installed? The folder is called _SIMPLE_GMAIL_NOTES. If I delete it it duplicates and so it is clogging up my G Drive.
- (2022-08-15, v:1.8.1) Daniel Reese: Continuous vertical scroll
Google calendar is frustrating in that I have to go to another page to see the next month. It would be so much better if I could just scroll up and down continuously without having to go to a new page for the previous/next month.
- (2022-08-15, v:1.8.1) Daniel Reese: Multi-day event bug
Multi-day events sometimes overlap with single-day events
- (2022-08-15, v:1.8.1) Daniel Reese: Dynamic number of events
Display only the event rows needed for each week. If the longest day has 15 events, display 15 event rows for the week. If the longest day has 10 events, display 10 event rows for the week.
- (2022-07-27, v:1.8.1) Peter Ruchkin: Event spanning parts of 2 days blocked
shows just at top as expected but the second day is blocked by an all day event on that day, and shouldn't be
- (2022-07-06, v:1.8.1) Jemma Cox: Hide hours function no longer working
I have read through the comments on the above issue and it seems that there should have been a fix but I have downloaded this extension and it has not worked. Do you have any further information?
- (2022-06-15, v:1.8.1) Fiddler OnTheNet: Does this extension allow you to select and delete multiple entries?
It would be very nice to be able to mass select, then move and delete calendar events.
- (2022-06-06, v:1.8.1) Graham Tunnadine: Basic Install problem
Basic problem. The extension is installed , but I am not seeing the white-cross-Blue-dot icon in the extension tray!??
- (2022-05-12, v:1.8.1) Peter Ruchkin: Keep having to login
Prompted twice yesterday to login during initial setup, and already did on another pc. Thern today prompted again to login again on the second PC..ughhh
- (2022-04-27, v:1.8.1) Curtis Buechler: Multiple Copy buggy
Hi there! First off I love this extension! I just keep having problems with the multiple even copy. It will pop up the Duplicate this Event screen but will not the calendar so then I can't select dates. The only way I have been able to fix it is disconnect it from my calendars and re-authorize it.
- (2022-04-25, v:1.8.1) Eric Dam: Multiple Event Copy Missing
I have a feeling that Google updated Calendar under the bonnet because I am not able to find the Multiple Event Copy function anymore when you click on the Three Dots on an Event I want to copy. Any assisstance in getting this function back would be greatly appreciated because it's my No. 1 feature I use for GCalPlus!
- (2022-04-18, v:1.8.1) Gabriel Tsuruta: Moving All Day Events to a Specific Time
Hello, Thanks for this great extension! I was wondering if you would be able to add the option to allow us to click and drag all day events and schedule them into a specific time on the calendar. Perhaps they could default to the default event time as set in the event settings? I use Todoist to quick enter tasks that sync to gcal, but I want to schedule them each morning so I usually just sync them as all-day tasks since it's less moving around when I have all the tasks for the day in a complete list vs having to update the schedule every time I add a new task. Being able to click and drag all day events to a specific time would be super helpful! Thanks!
- (2022-04-17, v:1.8.1) Gary Beer: Year View - Events
How can I see Events in Year View? Specifically, I need to see which days are free and which days have Events
- (2022-04-14, v:1.8.1) PAB INFORMATION: Duplicates...
Does your extension delete duplicate calendar entries?
- (2022-03-30, v:1.8.1) Myta Investments: Increase time increments to less than 15 min, such as 10 or 5 min
Increase time increments to less than 15 min, like Outlook does to 10 or 5 min Love the app, really did an amazing job, so thank you! My idea is to increase time increments to less than 15 min, like Outlook does to 10 or 5 min. This allows many benefits such as schedule any task or events for shorter periods of time. I try to schedule 10 min meetings, so I might have 3 back to back, then want to use the next slots for a 10 min phone call, followed by a 30 min call, that would then allow the specifics not to overlap as you can see more events/tasks in the allowed time increments. As I mentioned, outlook (desktop) does this now. As you know without this many events/tasks overlap and you are forced to work arounds, even some from your app.
- (2022-03-13, v:1.8.1) Richard Just: Hover
I added this to allow each event details to show in full when hovered/clicked on but it's not doing anything. Additionally, it doesn't save the calendar for the option to be applied on ? So I go to the option and first it allowed me to select which calendar so I did. Nothing happened. Now, it just doesn't show calendars at all?
- (2022-01-24, v:1.8.1) dori mondon: Start time
For some reason the start time I've set for my calendar display (7am) makes my calendar display starting around 1pm. I had to change it to 1am in order for it to show my calendar beginning at 9am. Unsure why this is happening.
- (2021-11-26, v:1.8.1) Ken Blackman: Expanded month cells don't populate
Hi! When I turn on More Month Events, the cells expand, but the additional items don't appear. They stay tucked under (e.g.) "6 more" so the extra space doesn't do anything. My memory is, this used to work—the expanded cells displayed as many events as would fit. macOS 11.6, Chrome 96.0.4664.55, Intel Macbook Pro.
- (2021-11-21, v:1.8.1) Travis Brown: Annoying "Pop-up" Bug
Hi I have been using GCalPlus extension for Chrome for months now and have dealt with bugs since day 1...Sometimes when I double-click a day to add a new event, the page will load a completely blank/white page instead of the "add an event" page. To resolve, I have to refresh the page and it will load correctly every single time. I do not have any adblockers or other interfering extensions active. This happens over 60% of the time so EXTREMELY annoying. Secondly, if this bug does not occur, then a similar one does instead - again, when I double-click a day to add an event, sometimes a "pop-up" of ANOTHER random event (the little pop-up/overlay you get when hovering over an event in calendar view) will show OVERLAYED over the title and "all day"/time fields in the "Add an Event" page. Again, the only solution is to refresh the page which resolves it every single time as well. As a software developer myself, these two bugs are driving me insane and I have had to stop myself from removing the extension more than a handful of times. Please let me know if you have a work-around or can provide a fix. Thanks.
- (2021-10-11, v:1.8.1) Groupe Cellzone: Impossible to change to another google account
Hi, I wanted to try out GCal+ and selected my personal Google Account, but I would like to connect it to another google account (professional) instead. I tried disconnecting and reconnecting, but it always goes back to the first account I connected it to. Also tried disconnect and uninstall/reinstall extension, but same problem. Can you help ?
- (2021-09-11, v:1.8.1) Orthodox Ulsan: Month View Full Title Descriptions
Hello! Is it possible to create a month view with full title descriptions? I would like to print my calendar in month view, but I am really struggling to find a helpful an extension or app that will display my full event titles. Will be glad to hear from you if you have a suggestion. Thanks so much!
- (2021-08-31, v:1.8.1) Hide Evening Hours
The evening hours settings doesn't seem to work. I want to remove 7pm - midnight so that the main hours take up more space on the screen.
- (2021-08-12, v:1.8.1) Rochel deOliveira: Calendar events out of order in month view
Hi - I have noticed since installing your extension that occasionally, seemingly randomly (cannot replicate) a couple of events on a given day are out of order. This is ONLY true when I'm on my Mac (not my iPhone) and ONLY for month view. It also appears to affect SOME events that are on the hour. I will type for ex "2:00 pm" with the zeroes, and it shows as 2 pm on the calendar, and the result is that sometimes is out of order with neighboring events. I removed your extension and the problem WENT AWAY. :(
- (2021-07-22, v:1.8.1) Kevin McKinney: Permissions for extension seem excessive and unsafe - can you explain why each one is required?
Please explain why this GCalPlus requires the following extensions: - read and change your data on accounts.google.com and calendar.google.com - read your browsing history This seems excessive and unsafe - can you explain why each one is required?
- (2021-06-01, v:1.7.7) Mike Martino: Text Wrap
Would you be able to add a text wrap feature for this? So the titles can text wrap? The hover feature is okay but I would prefer a text wrap. Also is there a way to have the text wrap feature be added to my chrome browser on my iphone. I hate the Google Cal actual app so I just use the google calendar in desktop view on my phone from the browser. It works alright but even with the text really small (very short titles still get cut off)
- (2021-05-30, v:1.7.7) Kristina Ivanova: More events in month view doesn't work
'Show more events in month view' still show 'x more' if there are more than 4 events, despite still making the rows longer.
- (2021-05-22, v:1.7.6) Noah Nichols: Google is blocking the access, & I have already allowed "less secure apps"
Google is blocking the access, & I have already allowed "less secure apps"
- (2021-05-19, v:1.7.6) Andreas Korth: Can't authorize the extension
I can't authorize extension with my Google account. It says that it wants to access "sensitive information" in my account and has therefore been blocked. Any ideas?
- (2021-05-18, v:1.7.6) Neil Gutekunst: Week Long Events
I have 20 week long events set up, but can only see 10 at a time. Is there a way to increase the amount of events seen at the top of the calendar?
- (2021-05-07, v:1.7.2) Jessie Yuan: Feature Suggestion
Hello! I'm currently using one of my calendars as a journal and it was be awesome if a feature could be added such that the event block in the week/day view could show as much of the event description that would fit in the box. Like a preview of the description, instead of having to click on each event to see the description. Alternatively, it could be like the hover to show title feature, but instead of the title, it's the event description. Let me know what you think! thanks for reading
- (2021-04-27, v:1.7.2) Nikola Janceski: Privacy concerns
I have sensative data in my calendar and I cannot use your extension without information about what data you collect and can view. Can you update the privacy information on your extension?
- (2021-04-25, v:1.7.2) Melissa Doyle: Hide morning and night
I see the setting but I can't get it to work. Am I doing something wrong?
- (2021-03-17, v:1.7.2) Morten Jagd Christensen: Multiple views possible?
Hi I share a calendar with my wife and my mother. Sometimes I want to see only the schedule for me and my wife in a week view and sometime I only want to see those of my mother but in a list view. Is there a feature that allows me to save such two views and then easily switch between them? For example a drop down selector or just two different URLs?
- (2021-02-25, v:1.7.2) P B: Sequence of events
Hi, Does your app enable me to put a sequence of event automaticaly ? Day 1 A Day 2 B Day 3 C Day 4 A Day 5 B Day 6 C
- (2021-02-23, v:1.7.2) Lucas Wright: Authorization
Im having to authorize the extension every time i reload google calendar
- (2021-02-21, v:1.7.2) ゴゴEdloo: Bug fix for duplicate event
When my event is at the end of the day, the options menu is too high so that the duplicate event is not shown on the screen and sometimes the duplicate option calendar does not appear.
- (2021-02-19, v:1.7.2) Jamie Holms: Multiple Copy Questioin
The Multiple Copy option is amazing. I noticed however that it didn't copy the whole event - as in it didn't include the people invited to the new copies. Am I doing something wrong?