Boost your admin and developer productivity on Salesforce.com with Boostr! Current features include: - Ability to search when…
Boost your admin and developer productivity on Salesforce.com with Boostr! Current features include: - Ability to search when adding items to a change set - Filtering by type when adding to a change set - Showing all items of a given type on one page when adding to a change set - Adding checkbox to table header in admin area to check and uncheck all items in that column - Displaying the API Name next to field names when editing a field set - Using Pascal Case for the API Name when creating new objects and fields - Preventing the placeholder text from filling in the setup area sidebar - Display number of selected fields on field history tracking page - Ability to uncheck all page layouts by default when creating a new field. - Convert Salesforce Id's from the app's popup menu. - See additional system overview stats. - Select Failed Tests to re-run in the Apex Test Execution page with the click of a button! More features coming soon! If you have a feature request or any feedback, tweet me @mattsimonis Boostr is open source! Feel free to contribute! https://github.com/mattsimonis/boostr
- (2020-07-09) Claire Jones: One of my "must haves"! Each one of its features saves time, so adding them all together it's a gold-dust Salesforce extension.
- (2019-07-22) Sai Prashanth: Love you dude for this awesome extension.
- (2018-06-15) Ram Chundu: These are all the features Salesforce should have by default. Thanks for bringing this to us..
- (2018-03-24) Cathy Johnson: If you are a SF admin or developer, this is a must have extension!
- (2017-07-05) Jason E: These tweaks should be standard functionality. Thanks for creating the change set tweaks specifically, what a massive help! I'm spreading the word, this is a must for any admin.
- (2017-03-30) Tim Bott: love the enhancements for change set...just wish it worked for the Lightning UI.
- (2017-03-29) Rachel McLane: It's the little things that really make me smile, like telling me how many fields I have already checked when I am trying to enable History Tracking on a large object.
- (2017-03-01) Jesse Fusselman: Why didn't anyone tell me about this ages ago. This is such a great extension. The only reason it gets 4 instead of 5 stars is because it doesn't work in lightning. Worth it though to switch to classic to build the change set after finishing all the development in lightning.
- (2017-02-20) Edgar Sampson: Lots of awesome features. Especially like the speed-boost to Change Sets. One recommendation, when editing field access with partially filled lists, remove existing before filling. What I mean is, when I have a list of 75% Read-enabled, and 50% Edit-enabled, if I click the '-' sign for Edit, it adds the remaining to make it 100% Read and Edit. Would be helpful if it removed access first (leaving the 75% Read, and putting the Edit to 0%).
- (2017-02-17) Shannon McCarthy: This tool saves me time every day. I almost take it for granted, and when I use a browser that doesn't have this installed, I think something must be wrong!
- (2016-10-27) Love! Such a great tool!
- (2016-10-21) Bruce Van Buren: OMG - So needed. Use with "Maximize Salesforce Data Rows" To build change sets quickly. Too bad SFDC does not use a list View TYpe approach. Would be nice to have last modified on the data. Keep it up!!
- (2016-04-26) Fantastic Matt! This is an awesome extension. The recently added Check All in setup is a great add that saves a decent amount of time when managing profiles and creating lookup fields. Thanks!
- (2016-04-16) F L: Fantastic extension. I don't see why SalesForce doesn't have a lot of these features as standard, so useful.
- (2016-03-29) Lauren Murphy: The change set feature excluded a lot of custom fields, even when I narrowed the search. I had to disable the extension to add all components needed. Took a lot longer than I would have liked.
- (2016-03-04) Sig VanDamme: Love this extension - a must have!
- (2016-02-19) Mollie Cotroneo: Incredible!!
- (2016-02-19) Derek Carless: Awesome for change sets!
- (2016-02-18) Johan Yu: awesome app, salute to Matt!
- (2016-02-16) John Schuler: Awesome! The Search components when adding to Change Sets is a huge timesaver!
- (2016-02-14) Michael Smith: May be the most useful Chrome Extension for Salesforce I've ever used, next to Grey Tab.
- (2016-02-14) James Goerke: The Best! Solves the Setup Search issue which I love.
- (2020-06-18, v:0.98.1) Kate Linske: How do I get it to work?
I am not sure how to get this to show up in a change set? I switched back to classic and it still looks the same
- (2019-11-21, v:0.97) Alex Gomez Hernandez: Extension not working
Hello, Do I need to activate this extension or do any setup?
- (2019-09-09, v:0.96) Kuldeep Rathore: TLS used by APP
Hi Team, May I know If your app is still using TLS 1.1 ? Thanks, Kuldeep
- (2019-07-17, v:0.96) Jake Richter (jprichter): Extension has been corrupted
Hi there, Chrome keeps on disabling this extension saying that it's corrupted.
- (2018-09-13, v:0.95) Convert ID
What does this do?
- (2018-06-20, v:0.94) Last Modified By
Is it possible to see the last modified by column?
- (2018-06-12, v:0.94) Scott Shapiro: Lightning Support for Setup Area Check All
Hi, Either I'm doing something wrong or the Check All functionality is not compatible with Lightning. Please add support for this. Thanks, Scott
- (2017-10-03, v:0.94) Add "Object/Field API Name" Functionality for Schema Builder
Hey Simonis it would be great if the "Object/Field API Name" feature also worked when creating fields in Schema Builder. I discovered this capability when studying for certifcation and it's an awesome way to create fields really fast. You go to Setup > Schema Builder. In the left-side pane, select the Elements tab and drag in a field type onto an object in the canvas. It displays the entire field creation process in a single modal.
- (2017-08-21, v:0.94) Saad Ansari: Change set Search
When i go to the outbound change set page, I still see the normal view. I tried both Lightening and Classic. Same behavior. Is there anything I am missing.
- (2017-07-07, v:0.91) Michelle Bura: Fix Object/Field API Name
Our org has lighting turned on and I noticed this option no longer works with our org no matter if I'm in classic or lightning. This feature was a tremendous help to my everyday work. I would really appreciate if we could get it back. Thanks for this awesome tool!
- (2017-05-08, v:0.9) Paul Chacon: Add Lightning Support
I love this utility! I have recently been messing with some lightning orgs to gain experience with it's ui and I noticed that this extension isn't working there! I think that this would create addition to the utility. Thanks for all the progress that's been made so far.