Window and Tab manager for managing multiple open tabs and windows with simplicity.
- (2021-04-29) Leo VirtuOS: From Brazil: Sugestions: - Sort Saved Tabs too, today only Active Windows to be Sorted! - Sort Saved Windows by Ascending, Descendig, Date - Setting for Save into Personal Folder OneTAB killer... Usem sem medo, mas como tudo na vida, exporte tudo e faça backup! Explorem porque é uma extensão muito simples e rica (leian a Ajuda). :-)
- (2021-04-28) Debojyoti Chatterjee: This is a real saver. I had trouble managing over 50 tabs at the same time. But this extension saved a lot of hassle. I can categorise and open them only when required. Also when I moved from Windows to Linux, I was like thank god I have this extension to take my tabs to Linux. Its good!
- (2021-04-25) Andrey Skibenko: My first time review in Chrome store. It's extention really helps me to be more productive. Thank you!
- (2021-04-24) Ángel Adrián Peña Orea: ¿Qué es lo que falta? Sincronización para los distintos dispositivos; función que es urgente y su página oficial "https://clusterwm.com/buy.html"insiste en decir que está "under construction". Exportar en formato html, en txt, aunque ya tiene json.
- (2021-04-21) Michael Tarnowski: This extension is awesome!! -- Its a great help to organise and manage tabs in multiple windows. Two functions are missing and would be great updates: (1) drag-n-drop of tabs *in* a window; and (2) naming of windows.
- (2021-04-17) Joe Grier: Great extension, would be nice if it had incorporation with chrome tab groups
- (2021-04-14) Luís Pedro Fernandes: I really liked your extension, I was looking for something like Firefox's 'Simple Tab Groups' and this was the only extension i've found with similar features. I just have one suggestion that would make me give 5 stars, it's to make all the saved windows available directly at the menu that shows up when we click the extension icon on the right. On that menu we could click directly the windows we want to open, without the need to open a windows list windows and select and clicking ok on the button (too many click to open a window on my opinion). Another feature you could add is to show the name of the saved open windows on the button, on the right, if it is a saved one. As for the rest congrats on the extension, you did a great job!
- (2021-04-14) יונתן כהנא: great extensions! it would be nice if it saved the groups partition of chrome as well
- (2021-04-02) Joe Limber: I've never rated a Chrome extension before, but this one is worth it. This has finally allowed me to tame my jungle of tabs. I open lots of tabs on many different topics and hate having to go through them to find the ones I want or figure out which ones I can close. This extension makes it all so simple. I can readily group related tabs into the same window, close duplicate or old tabs, and stash tab groups for later use. Thanks!
- (2021-04-01) John Vanderbeck: DO NOT RELY ON THIS! I made a horrible mistake in that I was using this plugin's Window Manager feature to essentially save collections of related bookmarks for projects and research. It was an amazingly useful tool and I grew very dependent on it. Then one day I clicked Open Window, and ALL MY WINDOWS WERE GONE! I've now lost everything I had saved using this plugin :( do not rely on this. Make sure you have proper bookmarks.
- (2021-03-31) ALEX FILHO: No primeiro uso já destaco 3 itens, com muitas abas abertas é possível remover abas duplicadas, classificar as abas e já aparecem todas em uma pagina, como se fosse o OneTab, até o momento esta parecendo muito bom.
- (2021-03-26) Ruby: I love this so much! but I wish there was an option to edit the saved pages url and even save pages into them later as well.
- (2021-03-25) Alex Nguyen: Thanks for this amazing extension! I hope it never gets deleted or discontinued! (please don't! :D ) I read a lot of negative reviews and suggestions and I think those ideas are great. I really appreciate you reading them and responding! My research experience is so much smoother now thanks to this. <3
- (2021-03-24) Gaurav Adurkar: This is what I was looking for since long. Helps to organize & locate tabs very well.
- (2021-03-19) Matt Scott: Excellent extension, I've been looking for something like Firefox's Simple Tab Groups and I think this comes the closest. Three things I'd love to see: - Given you can chose to use two columns in the window manager it'd be great to have it display Saved Windows in the left column and Active Windows in the right. Having all the main functionality on a single screen would really boost the UX for me. - Having the extension icon pop out a compact version of the window manager instead of the simple menu it does now. This would allow me to manage tabs and windows without even having to move away from the page I'm on. - Custom icons for saved windows! Would love to be able to choose the favicon of the window contains, or upload an image of my own. It's a bit boring seeing the Chrome logo everywhere (and I'm not even using Chrome, I'm running this on Brave). Great job though! To be completely honest I just desperately want a port of Simple Tab Groups, but that uses firefox's Hide Tab functionality which I don't think Chrome provides.
- (2021-03-18) Taisuke Inoue: Let me request a feature. Would it be possible to make the Cluster, when it save a window, also save the Tab Groups states so that the groups and contained tabs can be restored later? By the way, thanks so much for providing this great extension. This is the one I most heavily rely on while I am browsing the web with both Chrome and Vivaldi.
- (2021-03-13) Kahraman Bayraktar: Updating windows (set of tabs) is not easy. Let's say I have a saved window having two tabs inside and I want to add one more tab to this window. I couldn't find an easy way to do this. This would be done by: 1) clicking on the extension logo in the extensions bar and choosing a windows to add into. 2) in Window Manager, dragging and dropping the tabe to add from the Active Windows into a window in Saved Windows. Now it seems that the only way to do this is to open all saved tabs and add the new one(s) to them and save again as a new window. That's insane. Am I missing something? A feature?
- (2021-03-12) Patricia Leurtet: Pour moi qui ai souvent de multiples fenêtres réparties sur plusieurs bureau, c'est idéal pour gérer, retrouver, organiser mes onglets. La fonction de sauvegarde ainsi que les fonctions d'export et d'import sont très utiles et permettent de disposer d'une sauvegarde s'il en est besoin..
- (2021-03-09) Jacob Lowrey: I've used many tab organizational chrome extensions from Toby, Tabli, The Great Suspender, The Great Discarder, Duplicate Tabs Closer, Merge Windows, etc......and Cluster literally does EVERYTHING those other competing extensions do. Better yet, it does it in a simpler, more intuitive way. I cannot recommend enough. Although, admittedly, I still keep Duplicate Tab Closer and The Great Discarder extensions active as they have a few extra features that Cluster has yet to incorporate. But alas, overall, Cluster is fantastic. Also, upon looking at Cluster's roadmap notes, it is likely that, in the future, it will include those aforementioned features from The Great Discarder and Duplicate Tabs Closer anyway!
- (2021-03-04) Rohan Verma: Best part is that full tab names are displayed, no abbreviations
- (2021-03-03) K D: Seems to be abandoned. Purchase sync leads to an under construction page.
- (2021-03-02) Rodger Smith: An EXTREMELY useful tool for managing large numbers of tabs! I have been using Cluster for many months and can say that it works REALLY WELL! I have tried other extensions for this purpose and this one is by far the best!
- (2021-02-27) Rosa Ro: great extension until the import is not working anymore :(
- (2021-02-26) Kumar Mayank: Made my life so much easier!
- (2021-02-26) Hans Iwan Bratt: Mycket bra. Använder den hela tiden.
- (2021-02-22) Steve Habegger: I've tried a number of different tab managers, this is by far the best. If only the developer would allow us to pay for a cloud sync!
- (2021-02-18) Greg Parrott: I'd like to be able to name the windows holding the tabs, for example: a "Weather" window, a "COVID-19" window, etc.
- (2021-02-18) Daniele Mazzini: Great extension, I use it all the time and it's a great time saver for those who have many tabs open!
- (2021-02-17) Pedro Prieto: Muy útil.
- (2021-02-07) Szente Péter: Helped a lot with my work.
- (2021-02-04) Drew Kerrigan: So far this looks like it has the potential to be the best tab/session manager out there, I'd love to be able to replace OneTab & FreshStart with this extension, however there are some things missing before it can really be used that way. Feel free to correct me if any of these are available and I just misunderstood usage. 1. Ability to save all windows & their tabs. It looks like I can only do this 1 window at a time with the current version. Check out how FreshStart implements this for an example, it would be amazing to see here. 2. Sync across devices. I currently can't pay you to get this feature, as the page says under construction, please let me pay you for this feature. :) Additional features that would be cool: * UI dropdown from the extension pin showing all windows & tabs with search (like Tabli has) * An option to remove the saved window / tab when restoring it (like OneTab has) * Cross browser compatibility. It would be stellar to see a Firefox addon! * Share all windows & tabs as a webpage (OneTab feature) You really have the most polished UI out there and a lot of excellent features that others don't have (searching, suspending tabs, sorting, reorganizing, merging, syncing, etc) and I'd really love to replace OneTab & FreshStart with this, but 1&2 above make this extension a bit clumsy as a replacement for me. Please let me know when I can pay you for this and play with the sync ability!
- (2021-02-02) Kiran: Google should acquire this software
- (2021-01-30) J. O: I like this extension but it is useless for me without the ability to sync across devices(cloud save). To do this, you have to purhcase a $10 license which I have tried to do but the site always says "We are under construction". Fix your website please!
- (2021-01-29) Michael Wilding: So far...this is the best one Ive used. Really usable.
- (2021-01-28) Anmol Kumar: First ever Google Chrome review of my life! Such an amazing tab management tool! I wish they made this for Mozilla Firefox as well.
- (2021-01-27) Maryia Paklonskaya: Just what I wanted! The sorting is excellent! Thank you very much for your useful extension!
- (2021-01-24) Wagner Cateb: Excelente, muito útil!!
- (2021-01-24) Justin Maxwell: This has been my go-to extension whenever I realise I'm in tab+window hell (again). I tried so many tab managers, some try to do too much, some are jarring, and some are just awkward. This extension is the perfect blend of simple and features. That said, I came here to say that I'm looking forward to see how Chrome's new Tab Groups feature will be folder in to Cluster. I think there is some real opportunity there.
- (2021-01-23) Topoar wer: simple, advanced
- (2021-01-22) Diki Prawisuda: I love it, thanks!
- (2021-01-21) Gleb Klukach: No undo history, cannot move tabs from "Active Windows" to "Saved Windows", just copy via "Save to" menu, lagging a lot when active tabs or saved windows are deleted – cannot use it in any way convinient... Despite of this being one of the few extensions out there that allow for updatable sessions, lack of basic Ctrl-Z functionality makes even most advanced features quite useless, unfortunately...
- (2021-01-21) ER.MEGHSHAM DATTATRAY SHELAR: awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
- (2021-01-15) James Dong: Very promising extension; I like the developer's style! I will upgrade this to a glowing 5-star review if/when it eclipses Tabs Outliner in major functionality.
- (2021-01-14) Eric Schmidt: Game changer for me. I currently have 737 tabs open across 22 different windows. Using this extension is a lot less expensive than seeing a psychologist about my digital clutter problem.
- (2021-01-14) Phil Bridge: Very fast, love that, easy to read groups, I don't know if I have missed it but it would really really really be useful to rename the Active windows to something more contextual than 'Active window' 'Window 1'....etc, I do a lot of work in Jira and being able to name the groups would help immeasurably. I tried saving a window and then opening it but it only opens as 'Window...n' :) If there is an answer to this let me know and I will get the licence immediately. Thank you lovely people.
- (2021-01-11) 朱凯豪: If it can rename window, would be helpful.
- (2021-01-08) Jona K: Just what I was looking for excellent!
- (2021-01-06) Isaiah Chen: Does what it says it does. Fantastic.
- (2021-01-05) Baz Cuda: Exactly what I needed and exactly what I was searching the Chrome extensions for. I had 44 tabs permanently open in Chrome covering various topics like football/FPL, chess, twitter, current affairs, etc. etc. I didn't want to close any of them them because I would have forgotten where where I got to with reading them all. This extension allowed me to split the tabs into separate windows of related tabs, e.g just football, and then save that window and close it. Now when I want to return to my favorite football sites, I just click the link in this extension's Window Manager. I never have to worry now about whether [using Chrome's history] I'll be able to restore an accidentally closed window. I can deliberately close the window and return to it later. Suggestion: it would be good if, having opened a window from Window Manager, it automatically saved a new named version back to Window Manager when I close the window. Currently I have to remember to deliberately re-save the window if the tabs have changed from when I first opened it.
- (2021-01-03) Florian Giraudel: i use this as my session manager on a daily basis! is the developer still alive? the premium sync between devices would be very handy..
- (2019-09-26, v:2.2.6) Karol Pastuszek: Import file?
There's an "Export as json/cvs", but where's an import option?
- (2019-09-03, v:2.2.6) Kevin Sargent: Cloud Sync
Cloud sync says it must have a license. Cannot buy a license because the website is under construction. I tried contacting via email but no response. Is the cloud sync option going to be available?
- (2019-08-31, v:2.2.6) Carlos Hernández: Recovering the last session
I understand that Chrome is already recovering from the last session ......, But Chrome only gives you the option to recover the session when you start chrome ......, If you do not recover the session when you start chrome it is already difficult to recover it. without some extension ......, and that is where you have to open 350 tabs at the same time ......, In addition, Chrome sometimes fails to make the recovery, or does it halfway ........., It would be good if you could see the Sessions Recovered automatically in CLUSTER ....., It's a feature that I like about Sessión Buddy, Because I don't have to worry about opening 350 tabs when Chrome started to be able to recover the Session ......, but if this feature were in CLUSTER I would only use CLUSTER ......., I currently use the 2 extensions at the same time ........, I have 3 days that I discovered CLUSTER and I like it a lot ........., I wish this important option could be taken into consideration ....... Best regards and thank you very much in advance
- (2019-08-30, v:2.2.6) Carlos Hernández: Recover Session
The session is not saved when Chrome closes unexpectedly, you can only retrieve the tabs that were saved for the first time, What happens if I open 10 more tabs? those tabs how do I get them back?
- (2019-08-29, v:2.2.6) Harish Pydimarri: Please support renaming for active windows
Currently renaming for active windows is not supported. Provide renaming for active windows
- (2019-08-14, v:2.2.6) Marcelo de Castro: License Payment
I wanna pay with Google Pay
- (2019-08-08, v:2.2.6) Артур Маслюк: Login fail
With messages in console manager.js:7 Failed to add tab, window doesn't exist. addTab @ manager.js:7 I @ manager.js:7 manager.js:7 Failed to update tab, window doesn't exist. updateTab @ manager.js:7 I @ manager.js:7 manager.js:7 Failed to remove tab, window doesn't exist. removeTab @ manager.js:7 I @ manager.js:7 manager.js:7 Failed to remove window, window doesn't exist. removeWindow @ manager.js:7 I @ manager.js:7 manager.js:1 The message port closed before a response was received. (anonymous) @ manager.js:1
- (2019-08-08, v:2.2.6) Royal Flusher: Re-open windows full screen ?
Hi, I always use Chrome fully maximized to take up the whole screen. Trying out Cluster tonight and when I re-open a saved window, it opens up in a window that takes up a little more than half the screen. Can Cluster open saved windows fully maximized always?
- (2019-08-07, v:2.2.6) Jason Farr: Awesome Work! Please give us the ability to Custom Name the windows.
Please give us the ability to Name the windows ! ;) Instead of window 1, etc. Custom name eg. Development, Customers, etc Thank YOU!
- (2019-08-05, v:2.2.6) Ryan Rolnicki: Great utility! Can we create filters?
So rather than breaking out tabs into new windows, I'd like to simply create 'filters' in the tab listing UI, so instead of headers like 'Window 1', 'Window 2', etc, I would have 'Filter 1', 'Filter 2', etc. Even a simple 'domain regex' as filter would suffice. The goal would be I would create a filter for JIRA, a filter for Github, a filter for Wiki...and then the default one would list everything (or everything not shown in a filter, as a toggle-able option). Alternately, if 'sort by domain' allowed me to specify I wanted the domains tiled across multiple columns the way multiple windows are (and if I could specify a title/increase title size) for the sort-by-domain groups, that would work equally well, and probably be really useful for others as well!