Window and Tab manager for managing multiple open tabs and windows with simplicity.
- (2020-01-16) Scott Kemp: Tried them all. This is the best. Would be nice to have the Saved Windows name match instead of "Window 1" "Window 2" etc. Thank You!
- (2020-01-15) KK Yu: Great UI. One feature suggestion - can we rename Windows? Instead of having "Current Window" and "Window 1", "Window 2" etc. could we rename the Window to something more informative? Thanks!
- (2020-01-15) Phillip Matheson: Absolutely beautiful! A real game changer! Congratulations on a great product!
- (2020-01-15) Ben Chandler: Works as described and works really well!
- (2020-01-10) Fernando Letayf: Excelente, muy práctica para los que somos adictos a tener decenas de pestañas abiertas simultáneamente, muy práctica para encontrar las que ya dejaste de usar y cerrarlas para mejorar el rendimiento del equipo. Gracias
- (2020-01-07) Erica Szabo: Cluster is great except for one thing: I don't understand how to easily edit as in save a new tab to the tabs in an existing saved window. If I have a tab in my active window and I want to add it to the tabs in a saved window, there appears to be no way to do this, as one can not drag tabs between active windows and saved windows. How does one add a new tab to the existing tabs in a saved window? Have I missed something?
- (2020-01-07) Khue Dinh: It's very useful. I love the extension so much.
- (2020-01-04) Valery Surkov: Amazing. Very convenient. Suggestion: add auto-save all windows/tabs ability with time intervals setup - useful for restoring after computer frees/crash and following hard reboot
- (2020-01-01) Tanmay Saxena: Can u please give me an option of selecting in bulk and moving between windows... select multiple tabs from a window -> right click or 3 dots menu -> move to window 2 -> voila, its done! kind of use
- (2019-12-30) prakarsh pathak: Loved it, reallt does the job and works like charm.
- (2019-12-28) Andy Chong: Just used it for 5 minutes, already know this is my favourite extension on chrome
- (2019-12-24) Brian Rose: I have tried countless tab/window managers, but I won't be trying any more because this is by far my favorite. So thoughtfully designed — it's rare to find something with so many useful functions that is also easy to use and lightweight on browser resources. A particularly appealing feature (for my own usage) is its ability to save the original URL from a tab that's been suspended via The Great Suspender; I haven't found any other extension capable of doing this. If I had to offer one suggestion, it would be the ability to export saved sessions in more formats — perhaps as an HTML and/or markdown list. As it is, you you can export as CSV or JSON; while this is manageable enough to convert, I would prefer more options. That being said, the extension is still so impressive that it's the only time I've been compelled to take the time to write a review. Well done.
- (2019-12-23) José Brito: La extensión es de lo mejor que hay en la tienda, sinceramente. Sin embargo, hay cosas que pulir, como la interfaz, que está un poco anticuada aunque no se ve mal; tiene algunos bugs, por ejemplo, al marcar la opción de 'abrir fijado', al administrar pestañas y ventanas (cerrarlas, guardarlas...) no tiene efecto hasta recargar la pestaña de la extensión; también le faltan algunos detalles como guardar la sesión automáticamente cuando se cierra el navegador, etc. Por otro lado, están haciendo un muy buen trabajo, la aplicación está muy cuidada y se ve que la hicieron con amor y dedicación, ¡sigan así!
- (2019-12-21) Nilesh Nama: nyc
- (2019-12-19) Stephane Bersier: Feature request: Add folder support (windows and sessions would then just be identified with first and second order folders).
- (2019-12-19) Samuel Karani: Great!!!
- (2019-12-15) Pum Walters: Just installed this mainly to be able to sync across devices. Sync turns out to be a paid feature. OK, I'm willing to pay, so I click 'buy license'. Turns out that function is 'under construction'. That seems like false advertising.
- (2019-12-13) Jan Blumenkamp: In order to sync the windows across multiple devices, a license is required. Unfortunately, it is currently not possible to buy a license. Transferring multiple windows to a different device is a pain!
- (2019-12-11) Josh Gourneau: The best chrome tab manager. My only feature request is to be able to name the window groups, I use windows as a way of organizing groups of tabs.
- (2019-12-08) Riaz Ali: Outstanding addon, the more I use it the more I appreciate it, makes managing windows and tabs a breeze. The only issue I have is that sometimes the manger doesn't update after performing some manual tab operations outside the manager. As a workaround, I figured out I can force a manger update by typing any term into its search and then deleting it.
- (2019-12-08) KL sz: Good plugin, but not well polished. 1. Although it can suspend tabs on open, but to activate the tab requires an extra click. Why not activate the tab immediately when it is focused. 2. If I set "Open manager as pinned" in Cluster to true and set "Open a specific page on startup" in Chrome Settings to its url, I will have two copies of Cluster opened when I startup my Chrome. 3. Although you can overwrite existing windows when saving, but you don't have a confirmation message even if the windows to save is totally unrelated to the existing one. You can simply use the urls of the pages to do a domain count and try to find out if there are relating to each other, and I hope I can compare the two windows when they seems to be unrelated to each other before I overwrite one. 4. The multiple columns mode has far more bugs than you can expected, especially when you have few windows like three of four. I like that mode, but I quitted it for now.
- (2019-12-07) Mr Costa: It´s good BUT why on earth I cannot rename Windows (groups)???
- (2019-12-04) Daniel Turner-Lloveras: I can't backup to google drive because I can't buy a license. When will this be fixed?
- (2019-12-02) Jeremy Nicholls: Most useful thing in Chrome since sliced bread was invented - nearly as good as Beyond Compare!
- (2019-12-01) Serge Goujon: One of the best extensions out there! Does almost everything I ever wished for tabs management. 5/5!
- (2019-09-26, v:2.2.6) Karol Pastuszek: Import file?
There's an "Export as json/cvs", but where's an import option?
- (2019-09-03, v:2.2.6) Kevin Sargent: Cloud Sync
Cloud sync says it must have a license. Cannot buy a license because the website is under construction. I tried contacting via email but no response. Is the cloud sync option going to be available?
- (2019-08-31, v:2.2.6) Carlos Hernández: Recovering the last session
I understand that Chrome is already recovering from the last session ......, But Chrome only gives you the option to recover the session when you start chrome ......, If you do not recover the session when you start chrome it is already difficult to recover it. without some extension ......, and that is where you have to open 350 tabs at the same time ......, In addition, Chrome sometimes fails to make the recovery, or does it halfway ........., It would be good if you could see the Sessions Recovered automatically in CLUSTER ....., It's a feature that I like about Sessión Buddy, Because I don't have to worry about opening 350 tabs when Chrome started to be able to recover the Session ......, but if this feature were in CLUSTER I would only use CLUSTER ......., I currently use the 2 extensions at the same time ........, I have 3 days that I discovered CLUSTER and I like it a lot ........., I wish this important option could be taken into consideration ....... Best regards and thank you very much in advance
- (2019-08-30, v:2.2.6) Carlos Hernández: Recover Session
The session is not saved when Chrome closes unexpectedly, you can only retrieve the tabs that were saved for the first time, What happens if I open 10 more tabs? those tabs how do I get them back?
- (2019-08-29, v:2.2.6) Harish Pydimarri: Please support renaming for active windows
Currently renaming for active windows is not supported. Provide renaming for active windows
- (2019-08-14, v:2.2.6) Marcelo de Castro: License Payment
I wanna pay with Google Pay
- (2019-08-08, v:2.2.6) Артур Маслюк: Login fail
With messages in console manager.js:7 Failed to add tab, window doesn't exist. addTab @ manager.js:7 I @ manager.js:7 manager.js:7 Failed to update tab, window doesn't exist. updateTab @ manager.js:7 I @ manager.js:7 manager.js:7 Failed to remove tab, window doesn't exist. removeTab @ manager.js:7 I @ manager.js:7 manager.js:7 Failed to remove window, window doesn't exist. removeWindow @ manager.js:7 I @ manager.js:7 manager.js:1 The message port closed before a response was received. (anonymous) @ manager.js:1
- (2019-08-08, v:2.2.6) Royal Flusher: Re-open windows full screen ?
Hi, I always use Chrome fully maximized to take up the whole screen. Trying out Cluster tonight and when I re-open a saved window, it opens up in a window that takes up a little more than half the screen. Can Cluster open saved windows fully maximized always?
- (2019-08-07, v:2.2.6) Jason Farr: Awesome Work! Please give us the ability to Custom Name the windows.
Please give us the ability to Name the windows ! ;) Instead of window 1, etc. Custom name eg. Development, Customers, etc Thank YOU!
- (2019-08-05, v:2.2.6) Ryan Rolnicki: Great utility! Can we create filters?
So rather than breaking out tabs into new windows, I'd like to simply create 'filters' in the tab listing UI, so instead of headers like 'Window 1', 'Window 2', etc, I would have 'Filter 1', 'Filter 2', etc. Even a simple 'domain regex' as filter would suffice. The goal would be I would create a filter for JIRA, a filter for Github, a filter for Wiki...and then the default one would list everything (or everything not shown in a filter, as a toggle-able option). Alternately, if 'sort by domain' allowed me to specify I wanted the domains tiled across multiple columns the way multiple windows are (and if I could specify a title/increase title size) for the sort-by-domain groups, that would work equally well, and probably be really useful for others as well!