Have FUN organizing & saving your tabs & windows with the ultimate Tab Manager.
🎉NEW UPDATE🎉 - Collapsible windows Features _____________ ✅Save sessions ✅Split tabs into a new window ✅Dark mode ✅Drag and Drop tabs across windows ✅Fuzzy Search ✅Multiscreen support ✅Export tabs ✅Close windows/tabs ✅Mute/Unmute audio playing tabs ✅Collapsible windows ...and many more features to come SplitUp is an open-source project and build by contributors https://github.com/onaralili/SplitUp Let me know if us have any suggestions. ⁉️
- (2020-08-16) Остап Решала: best and simple
- (2020-02-08) David Payne: won't install fully, disables immediately says it's corrupted
- (2019-11-22) bloodys spammers: *** DEVELOPER FEEDBACK! *** :D Dragging and Dropping is a MAJOR issue. Pet hate. Small but significant! Need to collapse all tabs in Window 3, so you can focus on Window 1 + 2. Or Collapse Window 2 + 3, and only look at Window 1. Labeling Windows important! e.g. #1. WORK. #2. PHOTO & MEDIA. #3. JUNK Plus colour-coding INSIDE the tab manager pop-up is important! Please add so you know which tab is which without having to read the Window Label (once feature added). Please have setting so colours do not change on each launch! Please allow Multiple Select a RANGE of Tabs! Shift Click and Click = All between both clicks. Then Ctrl Click, Click, Click can also multi-select non-sequential items, without opening anything or losing large selection. :D
- (2019-11-20) Laura Timmel: What it does, for the most part it does well. Being able to mute tabs right from the extension window is a really nice touch, as is the fuzzy search. Auto light/dark mode is great (though, with my browser set to dark mode and the extension opening in dark mode, when I hover over the toggle, it says "Switch to dark mode" but actually turns on light mode). The only core feature that doesn't work very well is moving tabs between windows. Dragging a tab to the top or bottom of the window doesn't make it scroll, so if you have a lot of tabs, you might have to drag and drop a tab, scroll, and then drag and drop it again to get it where you want it to go. This extension is lightweight, which is great, but there are a few missing features I really miss. There's no way to collapse windows. You can't name windows or groups except when you save them as sessions. Tabs have checkboxes so that you can select multiple tabs at once, but shift-click doesn't allow you to select a range of tabs.
- (2019-08-10) Hosa Dokha: Dear Onar Alili, This is an okay extension, exept i need to see the URL of the link in the saved sessions. PLS FIX THIS.
- (2019-08-02) Shrini G: This is fun, super easy extension. Search, moving to a new window are very quick
- (2019-07-25) Michael Phillips: This is the best tab manager I have found so far. It makes it easy to save and restore tabs when needed. The only thing it is missing is the ability to sync across computers.
- (2019-03-27) Edward Hua: 设计挺可爱的~
- (2019-03-21) Ovi Hentea: Great alternative to 'Tabs Outliner', Dark Mode is a very nice touch!
- (2018-11-02) Khumar Musayeva: OMG, best tab extension I've ever used. If you also have to work toblerone tabs, this extension will save your time.
- (2018-11-01) Alex alex: Well, I have tested for many years many tab managers and this one is the easiest to use, it has many well integrated functions, good job
- (2018-02-26) Emin Ismayilov: I found it very helpful and organized! Thank you!!!
- (2018-01-27) Danielle Attinella: Love this extension! If you are like me you have a bajillion tabs open and find it difficult to organize since it's so packed the favicons aren't even visible anymore. This is super intuitive to use and allows you to see all your tabs in list form. I like to have one window for work related stuff, and one window for all the distractions. It's easy to switch between the 2 windows too. It's fun that the colors to organize each window changes each time you open it. I like how you're able to see what tabs are playing audio from the list and easily switch it off from the extension. And there's updates often!