New generation window and tab manager
★ Zero effort session management with Cloud sync ★ Instant session restore with reduced memory footprint ★ Drag and drop window and tab management ★ Merge, split, sort, and filter sessions ★ Private windows and incognito mode support ★ Popup and tab interface with light and dark themes ★ Powerful search and tab shortcuts ★ The Great Suspender support ★ Session Buddy and OneTab session manager import ★ Browser crash/restart resistance If you have any questions about tabXpert window and tab manager, please contact at [email protected]
- (2020-11-25) marton Levente: I noticed that if i open the new tab page and close all the other tabs, after a short period of time the last closed tab automatically reopens (replacing the new tab page). Can this be fixed? Thanks in advance.
- (2020-11-23) glaugh lee: Impressive, it would be perfect if someday it's supporting for firefox!
- (2020-11-18) David Sandström: Very powerful and flexible extension that's been a game changer in helping boost my productivity and organizing parts of my life. However, this extension is as of yet incompatible with Chrome's native Tab Groups feature, forcing you to recreate each previously configured group for every window you restore through this extension, which gets tedious very quickly. Are there any plans to integrate support for also storing created tab group properties (colors, name, position) into the extension? I'd love to be able to properly make use of both the improved tab management of Chrome with the phenomenal window mangagement of tabXpert. That one issue aside, kudos to the developer for all their great work!
- (2020-11-13) Umar Karim: Great extension, how can I disable auto session saving, I don't want to save all sessions just want to save manually.
- (2020-11-13) S. Lee Gooding: I wanted to really like this. I switched from Tabli, but now I am going back. I really like the functionality and the speed of the extension. The session saving and syncing is nice. However, the most used feature for me is the search...and it does NOT work properly. Searching should show matching tabs that are in active windows, along with a list of closed windows with matching tabs. This does not work. "Active Window" tabs are actually in closed windows most of the time and when I click on one it will open a new window (along with the dozens of other tabs associated with that window). This is a HUGE issue for me. I really hope it is just a bug that can be easily squashed. In its current state this extension is not helpful to me.
- (2020-10-30) Ben Rose: This is amazing plugin! syncing session and syncing devices is amazing! it's makes my work as a site builder so much easier. jumping from one project to another without eating all the computer's ram and cpu. Amazing!!!! It would be great to have the option to save separate windows as one session. but anyway it's amazing even without that option! * it would be amazing if it would sync the tab groups also!
- (2020-10-30) Ilias Sarris: This is a great extension, it has become an indispensable tool in my workflow–I can't imagine working without it! I'm ready to support you and become a subscriber because I do want you guys to have a sustainable business with this, and cheer for your success.
- (2020-09-30) Ramanuj Brahmachari: Update: After my initial review below, Andrey got in touch with me and helped me understand the issue better. If Windows crashes there is a chance of losing all the saved tabs - because tabXpert saves the data locally. Regularly backing up the data on the cloud should prevent this from happening. I have now turned on the cloud option within TabXpert. Accordingly I have also increased my rating to 4 star, because other than the issue mentioned I have had no other problems with the software. ############################################################################ It worked perfectly until the day it LOST ALL MY DATA - i.e. all active windows and saved windows. In other words, it failed in its basic purpose of saving the months of work I had put in organizing the different tabs / windows as per different areas of interest. This is WORSE than not having a tab / windows management extension. You come to rely on the software (as opposed to saving web addresses in word) and then one day it's completely erased.
- (2020-09-28) Info Bot: очередная "школьная поделка", хром упал
- (2020-09-14) Joe Travis Bootman: The UI is cumbersome and requires far too much clicking. You can see the list of tabs for only one window at a time, so you must click on individual windows in the window list to see the tabs inside. In the window list, each window is shown only as a timestamp, so you don't know which window to click on. You must manually give the window a name if you want to see something other than a timestamp. https://gyazo.com/411e31a2f33a1c0a00841bc51ab4b80b I found myself clicking dozens of times and not finding what I wanted. When you create a new tab or window, a notification slides in from the right of the screen (not the browser window, the screen). The user has already seen the new tab appear, so this second form of feedback is unnecessary and distracting. https://gyazo.com/a96ddc0f3a27a598ddcfb23977f37e1e
- (2020-08-13) Patric Codron: I tried a lot of tabs managers and TabXpert is at the moment the most convenient I could find. And Andrey, the developer, is very reactive and helpful. I recommend!
- (2020-07-29) Chuong Nguyen: very good app, thank you
- (2020-04-10) eLED s.r.o.: Super rozsirenie
- (2020-03-05) Matt Haines: Has less problems keeping track of all tabs out of everything I've used!
- (2020-02-28) Niamam Ime: Very good extension, was using another one for years, but this one is just way better.
- (2020-02-12) Vinsour: Очень много расширений перебрал и это оказалось самым простым, функциональным и удобным. Правда разрешения немного напрягают. Может кто-то может проверить приложение на наличие всяких вирусов?
- (2020-02-08) Steven Muster: Great program. Thanks very much. When do you expert the Trail period for cloud support to run til?
- (2020-01-27) Eric Mausler: User support is exceptional and helped me properly port my saved windows from a similar app to this one.
- (2020-01-23) Pablete Froch: Идеальный менеджер, удобство использования максимальное, особенно в сравнении с конкурентами. Недоволен только юаем, пускай даже то же самое было бы, но немножко красивее, но это ладно, в работе расширение просто пушка.
- (2020-01-21) Zhang xy: Goooood，and I hope to support chinese sooner.
- (2020-01-10) Raj Saraf: Exactly what I needed. Amazing. 1) Love the cloud sync feature. How do you manage to provide this free? Must be costing you a lot to maintain? I would not mind if you make a premium (with a one time or a periodic charge) version of the extension to support bringing more useful features. However, please be sure to keep the interface neat, the way it is now. Not cluttered, not overwhelming. 2) I work on multiple computers at same time, multiple desktops & a laptop as well. It would be great if the software can automatically add the name of computer (e.g. Home, Work, or whatever works, maybe the computer name as assigned by windows) when saving with date & time; identifying the computer the relative window sits on. 3) Is it possible to have the option to open the TabXpert tab as a regular tab to the right of tab in which the extension's icon is clicked upon, in order to keep the similarity in the window interface? Trust me, I have used several other tab manager extensions & TabXpert is by far the best with auto save of all open windows, instant syncing across the computers & neat/simple interface. A true life saver.
- (2020-01-03) Steve Kirsch: This is by far the best tab manager I've tried. Many of them don't have cloud sync. The few that do like tabli have very annoying closed vs. open window feature where your window is listed many times. This tab manager works the way you want, has a slick interface, doesn't get in your way and has thorough documentation (like what selecting multiple tabs does). Really awesome.
- (2019-11-23) V G: Хочу поблагодарить за расширение. Все очень хорошо устроено, интуитивно понятно, ничего лишнего. Правда, кое-что можно было бы добавить, но так как, думаю, у этого продукта большое будущее, у разработчика еще будет время это сделать.) Пробовал другие расширения такого типа, но они не идут ни в какое сравнение с этим. Из того, что хотелось бы, чтобы здесь еще присутствовало - это совсем очевидная функция: перемещение найденных поиском вкладок в другое существующее или новое окно. Когда пытаешься упорядочить огромное количество вкладок в разных окнах, пытаешься рассортировать их, то без этой функции делать это крайне неудобно. Но в любом случае, отличное расширение! Кроме прочего, в известном смысле оно может заменять и закладки, и историю. Вот напрашивается вопрос - почему у людей бывает такое большое количество вкладок? Да потому что все бесконечно сохранять, как закладки, а потом рыться в них, чтобы найти нужное, просто достает. А так - все под рукой, очень удобно. И что еще очень радует, что tabXpert отлично работает в паре с Great Suspender, которое усыпляет это бесчисленное количество вкладок. И комп не тормозит, и все страницы, можно сказать, перед глазами. Спасибо, отличная работа!
- (2019-11-22) Jeffrey Lewis: Off to a bad start. I click for Help and I get a message saying "your file was not found". The only feature I am looking for is the ability to save all chrome windows and tabs with one click so I can restart my machine. Then one click to get them all open again.
- (2019-11-20) Ale Kuz: Amazing extension, very intuitive and logically sound. Andrey is very helpful and responsive to requests - we all expect bug fixes and new feature implementations on a regular basis Thank you