Display and hide multiple calendars at once
Create groups to hide and show multiple calendars with one click from your Google Calendar. You can access the extension from Chrome's address bar when you visit your Google Calendar.
- (2019-12-30) Bartosz Leper: Looks like this extension is completely broken for at least 1.5 year now. The author should either fix it or remove it from the store.
- (2019-12-25) Jim Tamura: never complete "Authorizing..."
- (2019-08-15) Liz Myers: Does not work.
- (2019-04-19) Jeff Milliken: ...doesn't work....only displays "Authorizing..." Now, if I was looking for a program that just displayed "Authorizing" then I would have given 5 stars.
- (2019-04-03) joeywillhite: Stuck on "Authorizing." Can't use the extension. No fixes or workarounds suggested by the author.
- (2019-02-08) Caleb Fackler: I'm stuck on "Authorizing" . Unusable .
- (2018-10-15) Trevor and Alisha Smith: Notice all the review post their update the app stopped working, So the developers broke it and never fixed it, then abandoned it.
- (2018-08-29) Ryan Whittaker: The extension is stuck on Authorizing and has been for the past hour.
- (2018-07-30) Matt Westfall: This thing doesn't work at all it does not check and uncheck the appropriate calendars when attempting to use it, so it's pointless. Make sure to remove app permissions after you uninstall it. If Developer wants to fix it and let us know it's fixed by e-mailing support )at( ecansol.com that would be cool - Matt
- (2018-03-19) Aaron Halvorson: Worked, but I lost access to the menu. When I clicked on the app button all that popped up was the chrome settings, and there was nothing in the address bar as pictured. I had to reinstall and lost my 3 groups and will have to reenter every thing, we'll see if it loses functionality again.
- (2018-02-26) Kevin H: Very useful if you have a lot of calendars. There appears to be a bug whereby sometimes when you click a group the first time it doesn't always tick all of the appropriate calendars so i have to click the group twice for it to work properly
- (2017-11-11) Craig Silver: It worked for an hour, then I logged out of google and into another google account. Since then I can't get this extension working, regardless of which google account I'm logged into. There doesn't appear to be a way to logout of this extension.
- (2017-09-07) Romain Strecker: Amazing tool. I had been looking for this functionality for years.
- (2017-03-06) Shawn Lavelle: This is a great tool, honestly, it should be part of Google Calendar. Minor Note for the dev: Need to allow the popup to grow in height as each calendar is added. Maybe just a list object would suit this purpose? Workaround: tab, then spacebar to submit.
- (2016-12-14) Andrew Stutesman: Like the idea, but can't figure out how to get it to work. The button that is suppose to be in the address bar is not appearing, so I have no way of accessing it. Perhaps this extension is only for @gmail.com accounts, and not Google Business accounts.
- (2016-09-23) Delinquent Slayer: We've got like 30 calendars through a google calendar account and now I can set up appointments for different shops in different states much easier. While yes the "Create" button hides away when you've got a lot of calendars going into a group you can just hit tab to select the button and hit enter to click it (there's only 3 fields and they highlight to show focus)
- (2016-09-19) Andrew Schwartz: Good start. It does a full page relaod when you select a group so you can't toggle various groups on / off, so it's less flexible than I would have liked. You also can't create large groups because the "create group" button gets pushed out of the div when the group length because too long!
- (2016-08-17) Jean Goodwin: I want to like this, but either I don't understand how to use it or it doesn't work. When I try to create a new group, none of the many shared calendars I subscribe to show up on the list.
- (2016-02-08) Drew Fiero: I've been looking for something that let's me quickly turn on or off groups of calendars. Already saving me a lot of time!