Save and restore groups of calendars selected
- (2021-11-24) Orest Tarasiuk: Only worked half of the time for me, so I created a lightweight alternative: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/multiple-calendars-select/dlfbgdklfofchbhpeimkpepfldhkpojn
- (2021-09-20) Jeff Bronks: Excellent extension that solves a really annoying problem. Just one bug report: In the Presets pop-up, instead of the drop-down arrow and trash bin, I get the words "arrow_drop_down" and "delete". It seems that your material icons are not displaying. Anything I can do about that?
- (2021-09-20) Факультет Иностранных Языков: Отлично расширение, когда необходимо работать с большим количеством календарей. Создаете необходимые пресеты и быстро между ними переключаетесь.
- (2021-09-16) Nutley School of Music: This is a very useful tool! My self and other office managers here have integrated it into our daily use of our schedule. However there is a slight glitch when in "Schedule view". The dates do not align with the appoints set in time slots for that day. It makes it hard to read and slows down tasks. This is my only complaint and i hope it gets looked into! Thanks
- (2021-06-08) Sophie Nidegger: This is exactly what I needed in order to save some time displaying multiple calendars. It works perfectly for me, although a little bit slow to tick/untick calendars
- (2021-04-13) Michael Ruan: Note to users in 2021. Your colleagues must be loaded & checked under "Other Calendars" for the preset to save correctly -- NOT "Meet With" (extension doesn't look at colleagues here).
- (2021-03-13) Christian Wheel: Easily makes and selects presets of calendars to view quickly. If you use a lot of different calendars on your account, this is a serious time-saver so you don't have to click through and pick every calendar to see at once. This functionality should be built into Google Calendars to begin with! Thanks for making this extension, it rocks!
- (2020-11-10) Kirill Yunussov: Awesome extension! Thanks for creating it!
- (2020-04-11) Josh Webb: Allows you to automatically view ALL calendars in case you accidentally pressed "display only" on one calendar.
- (2020-02-25) Bill Prehl: Absolutely a huge time saver!!! Love the import/export feature so I can keep them saved offline. Thank you!
- (2019-12-11) Ian MacLeod: Unfortunately, the UI takes up so much horizontal space that it pushes settings, search, and other controls off the screen when it's relatively compressed. I definitely like the idea of this, but would much prefer a more compact UI (single button w/ dropdown, maybe?)
- (2019-10-09) Alex G: Great idea but extension is buggy. I was able to save calendar states as presets, but after a few clicks the preset states would no longer load. Then when I disabled and re-enabled the extension the presets were still saved and it worked again
- (2019-09-23) David Haddad: FREAKING LIFE SAVER, thank you developer!!! I need to find your Paypal link to make a donation.
- (2019-05-17) k Daiki: Great!
- (2019-04-24) Mark Vignolo: At first, I loved the app and it was exactly what we needed. Unfortunately it completely distorts he display of my Appointments page (used for allowing other users to sign up for slots in an appt). Times of the appts don't show up on the time on left. Every time I deactivate the extension, it works. Activate it, broken. Happy to try again if this is fixed!
- (2019-03-14) Jon Lucas: Works exactly as I need it to. I had an issue and tech support had it resolved and had pushed the update within hours. Very impressive!!
- (2019-02-27) Amazing job, amazing addon. On inquiry, even the internationalization problem was solved by the developer in less than 12h.
- (2019-02-05) Kalle Mølbak Pedersen: Two stars for effort ..but not working in my end :-/
- (2018-12-07) Dan Linehan: It nows works perfectly. If you tried this before and it did not work, try it again. Previously, it only worked with "Other Calendars". Now it works with all calendars. Love it!
- (2018-04-14) Ilya Braude: I use this every day to quickly toggle groups of calendars for my coworkers!
- (2021-09-26, v:0.1.3) E.: I tried pressing ctrl+alt+somekey, nothing happened?
I cycled thru all the letter keys suggested and nothing happened. How do I even use this? Thanks.
- (2021-09-16, v:0.1.3) Nutley School of Music: Schedule View
While this extension is active, It skews the alignments of dates to Appointments for the "Schedule View"
- (2021-02-12, v:0.1.3) 星陽介: The limit of members
It seems that the limit number of member is ten. (I selected 12 members on calendar, but only 10 members are shown.) Do you have any way to show more than ten members?
- (2020-06-01, v:0.1.3) Daryle Tilroe: Beware of CAPs in Calendar Group Titles
So I was trying to get fancy by manually exporting, curating, and re-importing some lists. I wasted some time as it seems putting any CAPs in the group title breaks it.
- (2020-05-13, v:0.1.3) Neal Ambridge: Unable to create new presets
Hello! Thank you for your work on Calendar Selector, it's been huge help to me and team but I've come across a bit of an issue. Whenever I try to create a new preset (I have 1 already) it gives an error code of: "Failed to save groups to sync storage: QUOTA_BYTES_PER_ITEM quota exceeded". Not sure why this error keep persisting but I'm definitely missing out on some of the best features of your app without the ability to make more presets. Please let me know if this can be fixed and thank you for creating this helpful tool!
- (2020-04-10, v:0.1.3) Stephanie Gibbs: New Chromebook Update
Hi! I LOVE this extension but it seems a recent Chromebook update has broken the extension for me :( . It's still enabled in my extension settings and the icon appears on my browser but when on Google Calendars, it stays grayed-out, never changing to yellow and never populating any buttons at the top of the screen. Any idea on fixes?
- (2020-01-25, v:0.1.3) Lake Chocolate: Restore button is buggy
The restore button only works twice. Let's say I have two presets: focus, all. I have loaded them, one after another. Now when I click restore, it loads focus. When I click restore again, it loads the all. So far it's good. But if I click restore again, it should restore focus, but it does nothing.
- (2019-08-27, v:0.1.2) Kayli Yip: Calendar Selector Not Working
I tried saving a group of calendars into a preset group, but after I click "save as" and enter in the preset group name, a banner at the bottom shows "Presets saved to storage:". When I click on "presets", it is empty, even after I refresh the page multiple times. I've already tried removing the extension and adding it again, but I still have the same issue. Calendar Selector seems like a great tool, but unfortunately, it isn't working!