Add a WorkFlowy bullet (or any webpage) to Google Calendar in two clicks.
VERSION 3.1.0: Adds support for WorkFlowy's new dates feature • Creates events using the WorkFlowy bullet title. • Looks in the WorkFlowy bullet title (or note) for dates. • If no dates are found, it creates an event in the next time slot. • Works on any webpage, not just WorkFlowy. • Activate via toolbar icon, keyboard shortcut or right click menu. • Adds the page link to the event note. • Great way to create reminder/notifications for WorkFlowy items! • Lightweight, no special permissions. • Right Click the extension icon and select Options for instructions on how to specify target calendars. TO USE: • Zoom/focus on the WorkFlowy bullet (or load a webpage). • Click the icon, right click menu, or use a keyboard shortcut. (an add event form opens in a new tab). • Click Save, or edit details if desired. Version 3.0.0 Use keywords in bullet text to specify different calendars. Version 2.2 Notes: • The new Google Calendar format no longer supports Quick Add parsing. • The date and time now default to the next 30 minute time slot.
- (2018-10-25) dadapotok: also works with any other web pages. makes it useful with transferring final picks from the Facebook events "i'm kinda maybe interested" longlist thanks @rawbytz
- (2018-01-31) Александр Дорохов: Очень удобное расширение. Было. С новой версией Google Calendar не работает.
- (2017-07-21) Tal Bright: An excellent and much needed extension. I use it all the time. Thank you!
- (2016-01-17) Garry McCreath: I like the simplicity of Workflowy but really wanted a calendar integration feature - this extension is just the job. Quick and easy. Date parsing working fine for me using English. Changing from default calendar to another using the workaround is quick and easy. Also, I use Sunrise calendar which feeds from Google calendar, this has no issues, updates to my Gcal appear in Sunrise. All in all, a big up to the developer for this great little tool.
- (2016-01-07) I've been playing with this extension for a few days, and I can say that it has already increased my productivity. Great addition.
- (2015-11-15) Jacek Tomaszczyk: Works like a charm! :)
- (2015-10-28) Nadya De Angelis: Unfortunately it works only with a default calendar.
- (2015-09-26) J Paul: Nice. Turns any WorkFlowy bullet into a GCal quick add form. Date parsing works well for me in English.
- (2015-09-16) Евгений Михайлов: The date parsing doesn't work! I tried different date formats: 2015-09-18, 2015/09/18, 18-09-2015, 18.09.2015, on 18.09.2015, Fri, Friday, Saturday — Nothing was recognized as a date.
- (2018-10-16, v:2.2) Steven Fine: page not loading
Hi, after clicking add to calendar the event does not load, im just getting a small section of the header and a blue line pulsing along the screen
- (2018-02-05, v:2.1) broken
this app is broken and only pastes url as new calendar event description.
- (2017-11-25, v:2.1) David Ambaras: Selecting the Google account to use with Workflowy to G-Cal
I would like to be able to select a different Google account to default to when using this extension (not a different calendar within a given account, but a different account). Will this be possible in future versions? Thanks.
- (2017-10-18, v:2.1) Félix Guay-Vachon: New Google Calendar !
Hi! Love the app! But there is a big problem : with the new version of google calendar, the object of the task i want to "import" to google calendar is no longer automaticly written! So it cause that every time, i need to copy/paste the text... Can you do something about it?
- (2016-06-23, v:1.2) Milan Kosir: Desktop shortcut (APP)
Hi, first of all thanks for this extension, it is a life saver for me! The only problem until now I have, because I use workflowy as a chrome apps (you know - More tools -> Add to desktop) and there I can not use your extension (or any other extension). It would be perfect if I could launch your extension from my app window with a keyboard shortcut. Thanks in advance for any help! Best regards, Mlan
- (2016-06-06, v:1.2) Jeannie Miller: WorkFlowy
How do I disconnect WorkFlowy from my google calendar
- (2016-01-21, v:1.2) Andreas Brinkmann: kein Symbol
Hallo, ich hab die Erweiterung installiert mir wird aber kein Symbol in der Leiste angezeigt.