Converts text to speech and shows a panel. Select and speak it!
- Reads selected text to voice. - Automatically detect page language so the voice is changed according to its language - Choose language, voice, volume, rate and pitch - Speak with multiple voices. Option to limit blocks by specified number of words. - In settings page, options to set the volume of every voice - Panel appears on the page showing the current spoken word. - Panel features: - Minimize, maximize and close - Movable and resizable - Increase or decrease font size - Set font color, background color - Set font - Set pattern background image
- (2019-10-31) Thiago Glayner: primeira vez que avalio uma extensão pois essa é muito boa por conta da possibilidade de editar a velocidade da leitura e o painel com o design também editavel
- (2018-07-28) Bubu Daba: Very good. Nice functionalities
- (2020-01-08, v:1.2.0) Bonnie fiallo: stops speaking
the voice cuts off after a few sentences. How do i fix this
- (2019-11-06, v:1.2.0) Emy Gantan: California Student Data Privacy
Lodi Unified School District would like to use Speak it, however before doing so. Who can I contact to have our California Student Data Privacy completed by Speak it?
- (2019-09-26, v:1.2.0) Emma Carpenter: need help!
when I select text to talk, it only reads the first few sentences. I am not sure what to do
- (2019-02-09, v:1.2.0) Tip
Panel features: Translator for text (in the icon menu "font options, color, background")