Intelligently blocks adult/pornographic content by applying artificial intelligence to analyze images on every page
- (2020-11-03) John-Paul Quartemont: IT DIDNT WORK FOR ME ON MAC
- (2020-10-25) Fan: It blocks very well but you need to wait 3-5 second for page to load and this is way too long.
- (2020-10-22) Ronny A: Amazing! This filter works right out of the box. I uninstalled my other browsers and only use chrome with this extension. For families with younger children or teens or if you want to curb your porn addiction this is an awesome tool. Of all the filters I tried, this one has not failed me yet. Thank You for this App!
- (2020-08-06) Daniel Zador: This modern blocker has excellent situational awareness in detecting suggestive images, that which older generation blockers won't do. If there's one thing to add, it'd be the ability to block URLS rather than domains (example a YouTube link instead of all of YouTube) and key search words alone. Example: If someone wants to block the word "bikini", they can type that into the blacklist and it will automatically prevent that search term from being entered. Purity does this, except that I'm having problems with their extension, which is why I'm trying out vRate. I absolutely encourage the programmers of this extension to narrow down the blacklist to URLS and search terms in addition to domains.
- (2019-12-04) shalom cohen: Thank you, this is awesome!!
- (2019-10-11) Sergey я: Лучшее из подобных.
- (2019-10-10) Scott Titensor: I have only used it for one day, but I added this extension because I was reading an article on paste magazine about the 100 best music albums of the 2000's and one of the album covers had a topless woman. Even after putting the setting on high, the webpage and the picture still were not blocked. I guess I don't understand how the A.I. works, but I would think this picture should have been blocked.
- (2019-09-27) Titan Malchior: This truly is a Smart Filter. I have used Blockers that are blocking too much or not blocking at all but this blocks only the content and not the whole information. Really loved it .Thanks
- (2019-04-09) Natali Kedrovka: Красиво работает! Ничего лишнего не пропускает :)))) Разработчики молодцы! Спасибо!
- (2019-04-07) Alex Petrov: Отличное приложение! Блокирует не только сайты, которые пропускает даже яндекс.фильтр и некоторые другие фильтры, но и не дает осуществлять поиск по картинкам, когда забиваешь поиск, "например голые девушки", с этим приложением ни одной голой девушки увидеть в браузере будет не возможно!!
- (2019-04-03) Sqadr M: Just start using. I don't know why it is free as developers say that they use cloud for analyzing images. And it really works!!! Wow! Probably it will ask for some payment soon but now it works for free!
- (2019-02-11) Omar Hanaphy: It's highly reliable, but didn't recognize some images with woman covered except her vulva exposed. But it is the best right now.
- (2018-09-20) Daniel Keele: Works extremely well after tweaking the settings. Totally awesome product.
- (2018-07-14) Malte Mütter: Only smart pornfilter available
- (2018-07-09) Slavko Kocić: Odlična ekstenzija. Preporuka
- (2018-05-04) Binish Hudson: Super Extension!
- (2018-03-29) Jonathan Wagstaff: works on google image searches!
- (2018-02-08) Leo Robinson: It's amazing! But it also blocks some non-adult images. It needs improvement.
- (2017-10-14) Dee Salvaccato: most sensitive porn filter available didnt even let google get through
- (2017-06-20) Isamu Nawa: anyone can disable and delete the extension
- (2017-06-19) Incredible Boy: awsome ext...
- (2017-06-14) vikas jangir: why it doesn't blocks images
- (2017-03-03) Joshua Kearns: I have been waiting a long time for a web filter that actually works the way it should. The future is here.
- (2017-02-09) Asro Laila: good job
- (2017-01-25) TheCrazyCorz: Amazing extension! I recommend vRate!!
- (2017-01-18) nathaniel hunter: good deal
- (2016-12-21) Mike Nordyke: This is truly a Smart filter. The other filters I tried blocked too much or not enough. If you are looking to protect your children and your youth, this is the filter I recommend. Thanks VRATE!
- (2016-11-30) Suman Dutta: great work. thank you very much
- (2016-10-28) Juan Fco Sanchez: Great thanks :)
- (2016-10-22) vaibhav aggarwal: It is very useful . Awesome extension
- (2020-08-28, v:2.7) David Dyke: Refund
The extension can be bypassed by signing out of chrome, making it useless. I would like to cancel it and get a refund. I just bought it today.
- (2020-08-28, v:2.7) David Dyke: Youtube
Even with all settings at the most sensitive, i can't see a single video preview on youtube. Also, will only show the first 15 or so image results Is there a way to change this?
- (2020-08-06, v:2.7) Daniel Zador: Feedback
Good evening, I'm impressed with this advanced modern blocker. It has excellent situational awareness in detecting suggestive images, that which older generation blockers won't do. If there's one thing to add, it'd be the ability to block URLS rather than domains (example a YouTube link instead of all of YouTube) and key search words alone. Example: If someone wants to block the word "bikini", they can type that into the blacklist and it will automatically prevent that search term from being entered. Purity does this, except that I'm having problems with their extension, which is why I'm trying out vRate. I absolutely encourage the programmers of this extension to narrow down the blacklist to URLS and search terms in addition to domains at an affordable monthly price (like $5 USD). If there's more to encourage you on, it'd be to develop this extension into an app on Google Play and the App Store so it can be easily accessible on other devices. Another game changing addition to this software at a separate price could be an accountability system which can monitor and screenshot images of what the person is looking at (but blurred only enough to filter out sensitive information) before sending it to the accountability partner with the PIN. Thank you for taking my considerations.
- (2020-06-18, v:2.7) Mark Hartje: does this work across multiple devices?
I have a windows pc and an android phone that can use the same google account and chrome. So if I set this up on my desktop will this apply to the andriod device that shares the same google account as the desktop? thanks.
- (2020-04-22, v:2.6) Matthew Harmon: Not working
Hi, I used the free version of the extension in the past for free and it worked fine. I just purchased it, and now it suddenly doesn't work. I try to access the extension options, but it keeps asking me to purchase it when I already have....
- (2020-04-22, v:2.6) Borys Zsyberii: Not working
Hi, I just bought it and it's not blocking any image, i set to maximum sensitivity, tried already to restart chrome, but with no success. In the past i used it as free and it was working fine.
- (2019-10-10, v:2.2) Scott Titensor: Webpage with a topless woman was not blocked, even at the highest setting. Can you help me figure out why it didn't work.
Webpage with a topless woman was not blocked, even at the highest setting. Can you help me figure out why it didn't work? I was reading an article on the 100 best music albums on paste magazine and there was an album cover with a topless woman. I work at a school, and I don't want to get in trouble (as well as not seeing it in the first place). This is the webpage. https://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2019/10/best-albums-of-the-2010s-paste.html?utm_source=PMNTNL&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=191009
- (2019-04-06, v:2.2) Sqadr M: Does not show yandex maps images
Go to https://yandex.by/maps/157/minsk/?ll=27.561481%2C53.902496&z=12 It will not show anything on the map. I added domains like 'vec01.maps.yandex.net' and others to white list but it didnt help, it still does not show anything on the map
- (2019-04-06, v:2.2) Sqadr M: Add button 'add site to whitelist' to vrate plugin button
Please add button 'add site to whitelist' to vrate plugin button. For now i can use 'unblock' button but it does not add site to whitelist but just allow to see images only once i suppose. But there are quite a lot of sites I trust and its annoying to go to settings all the time i come to new trusted site and add it to whitelist there. It will be much easier just to right-click on vrate plugin button and add the site at once. Thanks
- (2019-01-25, v:2.2) Daniel Vander Klok: half of it doesn't work
Using it as an adult it doesn't work. It doesn't block anything. I have the little box clicked to block racy content but it doesn't block anything. The kids side works but makes using google shopping difficult as it cuts out all of the pictures even for Chromebooks, and for you tube. Are you guys working on this issue?
- (2018-04-13, v:2.2) Joshua Kearns: Email images in outlook.office.com hidden
VRate is hiding images in my email at outlook.office.com Changing the website to an allowed website doesn't do anything