Changes fullscreen buttons to go into a popup. Works for every website that uses fullscreen, including Youtube, Vimeo, Netflix
- (2020-04-16) LΞΞ5K: Let's me play Stadia games in a tab instead of full screen.
- (2020-04-12) josh L: Tidies up Youtube windows very nicely
- (2020-03-31) Natalie Rogers: did not work at all in march 2020
- (2020-03-28) Roope Sirola: Doesn't do anything but adds icon to chrome?
- (2020-03-02) Frank Hu: awesome, this is exactly what I need. with always on top, this is a perfect way to watch videos on top of stuff.
- (2020-02-23) Frank Underwood: It does exactly what it claims to do and does it well 5/5.
- (2020-01-26) Daniel Høydalsvik: Perfect if you use 32:9 monitor! Thank you
- (2020-01-08) Thomas Horsten: Yes, I use multi monitor setup with grid layout and I like to have my TV streaming services running in a Window, this takes care of the job in a beautiful way. One additional option I'd like is "Windowed - replace existing window" so I don't have to move the resulting window back to the place it was, but it's a minor thing.
- (2019-12-23) Adam Balas: Doesn't work as of 12-23-19. When I try to make my webcam video fullscreen I get the extension pop-up asking if I want true fullscreen or windowed, but both options do nothing. Shame, would have been nice if it worked.
- (2019-11-21) Ardent Peak: This is perfect. Great job!
- (2019-11-16) Heimana LEETEG: IT WORKS ! Thanks for that extension. I can use it on UDEMY website to follow video course in full screen windowed and have enough space to type things aside (taking notes, ...) Chrome should really have this kind of feature by default, it is a must have
- (2019-11-08) Evelyn Guadalupe: Excelente! Con esto puedo seguir mis cursos de Udemy mientras hago otras cosas. Gracias!
- (2019-11-05) Levi Fletcher: The full screen to window is amazing! it helps me utilize my 4k screen to fully by as I have windows organized in quadrants. I can now have it maximize to the browser window instead of taking over my whole screen! Great work man
- (2019-10-17) KC Yang: It pop out but it does not float.
- (2019-10-14) moiman100: Amazing extension!
- (2019-10-02) Mike Gray: This looks great - and so far it's working like a charm. Two enhancements would be really nice: - For ultrawide users: If the window could have a "limited maximize". I.e., it doesn't fill the ENTIRE screen, but only the amount of space necessary for video to reach maximum possible size, given the screen´s resolution. (For instance, on an 21:9 ultrawide screen, a window with a 16:9 video would only maximize to about 2/3rds of the screen.) - For everyone: A toggle to remove the border on top. I.e., absolutely NOTHING left but the video. (This would definitely need a toggle, since you wouldn't be able to move the window with this mode activated!)
- (2019-09-23) Al Sa: Is a useful tool that does what it says.
- (2019-09-17) Aqli-fa: works great, is there a way to have the video opened instantly in widowed mode so i have to press just once?
- (2019-09-12) Antoine Dueso: Worked for me. Can split a full screen youtube video on my monitor. You rule !
- (2019-08-13) Pascharapun Jitthaisong: finding to long time.... i find out thank you
- (2019-05-22) Weverton S: The best. Exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!
- (2019-05-21) KristijanRoss: Just what I needed, had enough of other useless extensions that have the same title but don't cover it. Yours did it perfectly. Very nice.
- (2019-05-16) 윤은호: Doesn't seem to work though..?
- (2019-05-04) Alfred Sad: efectivamente es el mejor!
- (2019-04-26) der tanzende Hund mit dem Aktenkoffer: Just doesn´t work.