Changes the background color to increase readability.
Change the background color of any webpage to reduce eye strain and for accessibility purposes
- (2020-03-04) Michael Nicholson: Did not work for me. I have to redefine my picked colour each time I open the browser as it keeps returning to its default Grey colour.
- (2019-10-21) Stephen Zhu: It does work on my chrome. Finally got my eye saved!! :)
- (2019-09-11) Scott Fichter: It barley works. Very buggy and just a PITA really.
- (2019-09-03) Emil: It's really useful when it works and it typically does when activated. HOWEVER, it's nearly impossible to disable it afterwards... :(
- (2018-11-22) B S: Settings reset after Chrome restart.
- (2018-09-12) Yahya Al-Birrow: it does not work thank you though keep up the great work God bless
- (2018-08-02) J Sun: not working...
- (2018-07-30) Dinsca avinsca: DOES NOT WORK!!!
- (2018-05-15) Rand Int: I adjusted the color and nothing happened
- (2017-10-02) bsmack66: I have to activate this for every page I bring up. I need an extension that will darken every page automatically without my input.
- (2019-09-24, v:2.0) mary davis: BACK GROUND COLORS
I HAVE GOTTEN AS FAR AS ADDING TO CHROME AND THE EXTENSION. I 'AM NOT VERY COMPUTER LITERATE. SO I GO BACK INTO SETTING TO CHOOSE MY COLOR AND APPLY ???
- (2018-12-23, v:2.0) Larry Hendrix: lacking PC knowledge and onlineknowledge
I would like to know more about Google as well as other online features when Google feels it is necessary.
- (2017-07-14, v:1.0) Gilberto R. T.: Default background color
Even though I open options change the color, and click save, it stays the same. Could you provide with a option.js file with FFDDC7 instead D1D1D1 I don't know how to create a js file, I found the code on Github. Also I have to click the button on the extension bar in order to activate on every page, is that how it's supposed to work?