Manage and modify multiple cards at once
**MULTISELECT FOR TRELLO IS NOW FREE!!** Access the power of performing an action on multiple Trello cards at once. Select multiple cards or an entire list, open the Actions menu and apply an action to every selected card. It's just that simple. Features included: - Check the cards manually or with Ctrl / Command (OS X) + click. - Select cards individually or the entire list. List selection even works with applied filters. - Assign multiple labels, or remove them, for all cards selected. - Assign multiple members, or remove them, for all cards selected. - Move/Copy cards to another Board, List or even position in list. - Append/Prepend text to cards title/body. - Delete multiple cards. - Archive multiple cards. - Add due date to multiple cards. - Push due dats for multiple cards. - Unselect all cards at once. - Copy card URLs to clipboard. - Add checklist to multiple cards. - Add comment to multiple cards. - Subscribe/unsubscribe from multiple cards. - Add/remove custom fields from multiple cards. Shortcuts: - Ctrl / Command (OS X) + click to select cards. Feedback will be considered for new features and bug fixing. We do not track any kind of your information from your Trello account.
- (2021-10-14) samuel M: De nombreux bugs
- (2021-10-05) Rafael Souza Dib: Couldn't move multiple cards
- (2021-07-19) Nestor Guemez: doesn't work as of july 2021
- (2021-05-10) T_y M_e: uncheck all checklists in the checked cards is missing..
- (2021-02-11) Calista Paxton: Doesn't always work. I need to refresh the tab for the tick boxes or Action box to show. Sometime it ticks the box when I am trying to open the card. Great and very useful when it works.
- (2020-12-07) TheSinfoolGamer: Does similar/same to Bulk Actions on Trello (which is free). Only reason I purchased was to hopefully be able to copy/paste multiple cards at a time, which this does not do. It does the same as Bulk Actions where you have to choose a list for it to be copied to, rather than just being able to ctrl c/ctrl v the items from list to list.
- (2020-11-17) Gary Patterson: Almost 5 stars. Feature-wise, this is a great app and worth the money. Where it falls short is in the UI. This extension doesn't play well with other extensions in the UI. the checkboxes don't appear in a great location on the cards or lists. The `Actions` button covers other buttons from other extensions. I have sent a message to the developer but haven't seen any response... It would be great if this could work well with other extensions like `Trello Cards Optimizer` and `Trello List Resizer`
- (2020-10-06) Juan Sebastián Suárez Valencia: It use to kind of work (sometimes had to reload the page) but recently it doesn't work anymore
- (2020-08-18) Lloyd Marsden: Hey guys, No action menu showing up also doesn't load every-time. any ideas ? really want your add-on to work .. thanks
- (2020-08-05) Dick Polipnick: This doesn't load all the time so I can only use it when it's working... 5/5 when it loads but seems to not be working when I need it most.
- (2020-07-28) Steve Hallman: Was a great extension. Now it just "spins" with the action icon and never does anything. This is with the current 7.1.0 version.
- (2020-07-17) Michael Wall: This has helped my workflow so much in Trello. I am now able to make multiple changes at one time instead of having to go to each and every card separately. I highly recommend using this plugin.
- (2020-02-26) Lauren Carter: Very glitchy It's good when it works. The thing is to get it to work. The time it saves, I then waste reloading the board. For the price, I don't expect to have these kinds of issues. Reloaded my board 6 times in the past 15 minutes.
- (2020-02-19) Ashley Venneman: When this extension works, it's great. The problem is I can get it to work about 15% of the time.
- (2020-02-18) Conner Downey: This doesn't work.
- (2020-01-22) Ivan Teece: I don't often write reviews but this is a tool that just needs shouting about. It adds a functionality that you'd expect that's just not there.
- (2019-12-10) George Morgan Dorgan: This extensions fulfills what Trello missed to implement: A multiselect and execute commands on this selection; from deleting many unwanted cards over moving many selected cards to adding a checklist to many cards. What is missing: Merge Card Checklists: this command would integrate the checklists of the selected cards into one target card. Thank you for your work.
- (2019-12-03) Jae Bloom: Adds a very needed function to Trello.
- (2019-11-23) Petter Derhaag: Horrible extension, wish I could get my money back. Have to refresh Trello after every use and moves cards that haven't been selected! Was really excited about this idea but unfortunately the execution isn't great. would not recommend!
- (2019-11-04) Tim O'Grady: Great idea but I'm using it to separate one board into many so they load quicker. I have to refresh frequently to get the check boxes and the Action menu working but when I come to move all cards only the recent boards are showing, not all of them so I can't move the cards! Not working for the purpose I need it.
- (2019-10-29) Kate McMeniman: The concept of this extension is great but every time I use it, there are issues. This is typically with selecting all cards, it won't select them all. Some cards don't come up with a check box at all. Disappointing that I have so much trouble with it.
- (2019-10-20) Eszenyi Gábor: Very cool, I like it! Only one little but annoying bug so far. Its not compatible with few extensions like Planyway and Trello card optimizer, as the Actions button appears on top of the other buttons or doesnt appear at all. Could you guys please fix it? Thanks in advance
- (2019-10-09) Labat Yancey: I'm unable to get this extension to work more than 50% of the time. The function (when working) is awesome, but unfortunately unreliable. There's been mention that this should be fixed per an update? But I'm not sure where this can be accessed. Anyone having consistent success with this?
- (2019-10-09) Heather Ogle: Love it. Saves so much time, we're talking hours for me! Would like to see a move function where you check cards and then drag the batch to a new spot within a list, rather than only the move to "Top" or "Bottom" options currently available.
- (2019-09-01) Joe Duncko: I paid for this plugin about a year ago and was very happy with it. Since then, it's gotten slow - both in terms of load time and how long it takes to do actions. I'm writing this review while waiting on 20 cards to move from one column to another. It's taking about 3 minutes. Might as well do it manually at that point.
- (2019-08-21) Adrian Miljak: It often does not work when applying actions to multiple cards. Nothing happens when you press the Assign button. Sometimes it does work. This is very frustrating though as it's a gamble whether it's going to work or not when you click the button. If it works 50% of the time it is a lot. Sometimes it's actually quicker to just go and manually assign things to cards one by one rather than wait for the extension to do it (or rather hopefully do it). As I paid for this app I am very disappointed that it is so unreliable in its functioning. When I pay this much for a browser Extension I expect it to work perfectly every time, not less than half the time...
- (2019-08-13) Gilles Prevotal: Extension très lente, quand elle veut bien fonctionner. Sensation d'insécurité totale, erratique, droits sur le compte Trello énormes, fait fuir !
- (2019-08-07) Seriestilo S.L.: Es la primera vez que he pagado por una extensión tan decepcionante (al menos en nuestro caso). Sólo tengo 4 Power-ups de Trello instalados por lo que no parece un problema de incompatibilidad. Yendo al grano: funciona cuando quiere, tarda en cargarse, la mitad de las veces cuando clico en ``Acciones´´ se queda pillado y me obliga a refrescar página (y se anulan las tarjetas seleccionadas), y hasta la fecha no he podido mover más de 5 tarjetas sin que en el camino haya algún fallo. Las pocas veces que lo ha hecho correctamente no ha sido precisamente rápido. Leo opiniones maravillosas pero en mi caso, probado en 3 ordenadores diferentes, no ha servido.
- (2019-08-01) Joaquin Cardenas: Lo compre hace 2 dias, me funciono de maravilla las primeras horas, luego de desaparecer el botón de cancelar compra, comenzó a funcionar pésimo. Funciona cuando quiere, a veces tengo que recargar Trello unas cuantas veces para que agarre bien. Como funciona a través de la API de trello las funcionalidades son lentas. Si vas a seleccionar MUCHAS tarjetas vale la pena, si solo quieres elegir 2 o 3 hacerlo manual es mas rápido.
- (2019-07-30) Armando Charvet: Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I get the select box, but the action menu fails to load.
- (2019-07-26) Mason Lantay: Works super slowly. Still have to do a bunch of clicks to drag cards over. Switching to kanban flow. There should be a trial so we can know if it works
- (2019-07-11) Jennie Ayres: I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing this extension. It has worked once for me after trying more than 20 times. Even refreshing doesn't work. It seems to be ok when you only want to copy one card and you don't need an extension to do that in Trello. This is the only extension I have had to pay for and its the only one that doesn't work. Just a suggestion to the developer....make sure it works and does so consistently before charging people. Once you have it working people will be happy to pay for it. Right now I just feel ripped off.
- (2019-07-08) Mark Loveridge: Used this extension before without any issues but as many of our Trello projects are annual we don't use it so much but it was a great time saver when checklists needed to be unchecked when we wanted to reuse a board. Unfortunately we just can't get this to work anymore, we have tried all of the usual fixes uninstall, refresh and disabled AV but it will not work at all.
- (2019-07-03) Jean Machado: The idea is very good but unfortunately stopped working for me after a day of use.
- (2019-07-03) Zara Petkovic: I've used this extension in the past and found it very useful, but I've restarted the extension several times today and it's still not doing anything - I'm not even seeing the checkboxes.
- (2019-07-02) Miguel Domínguez Matos: He sido incapaz de usar esta extensión ya que no funcionan las acciones.
- (2019-06-22) Shawntay Skjoldager: It's super convenient when it works. Nearly every time I try to use it, I run into an issue. Today, the ACTIONS button won't open so the tool is not helpful. I am using 6.1.0.
- (2019-06-18) Andrew Davis: I was forced to re-purchase this extension a 2nd time... as I wasn't getting updates for this extension, and my version remained broken. I contacted the developer about this a while ago. When they eventually responded, I was told that it should update on it's own. I wrote back explaining that mine isn't updating, nor can I re-add it after the initial purchase, but I've gotten no further response in weeks. (Obviously I purchased the extension, otherwise I couldn't leave a review.) The extension is useful otherwise, but the developer should have better customer support, if dealing with paying customers. They could have simply helped me get updated to the latest version (send me the CRX or whatever needed be).
- (2019-06-13) Karlla Gomes: Ainda possui algumas falhas mas apesar disso, tem mudado completamente minha forma de trabalhar. Preciso sempre alterar vários cartões ao mesmo tempo e sem essa extensão, isso não seria possível dentro do tempo que tenho disponível.
- (2019-06-07) Andrew Davis: I'd prefer not leaving negative reviews... because this does seem like a useful extension. However, this currently does not work at all, for me. The extension is throwing JS errors (in Chrome Dev Tools Console). For some reason also, I seem unable to update/auto-update this extension to the latest version, despite paying for it. I did contact the developer a couple of days ago (explaining everything, and the specific errors), no response yet (I'll upgrade my rating once I receive a favorable response from the developer).
- (2019-06-04) viiva89: I bought this extension years ago, and have waited for it to start working or be fixed, or anything, and it never has. Does not work, slows down trello boards, less that worthless. Please somebody make a working extension or tool that does this function as it is highly needed!
- (2019-05-31) Maria T: Love this extension, definitely reduces a lot of touch points. The only issue I have is sometimes I have to refresh the page because the Action button does not appear or it takes a while for certain options to appear. Otherwise this is a life saver.
- (2019-05-23) Ash Gill: Any way to change the due dates of all selected cards, without changing the times? Want to keep due times of all cards 30minutes apart to sync with calander. Also some cards are unable to be selected?
- (2019-05-03) Pisut Somboon: I can't tag a label in multiple card. Function label, member, custom field is load long time.
- (2018-04-19, v:3.2.0) Issue adding multi-item checklist to multiple cards
So I've built a checklist on excel of 16 items, I want to add them to every card in a list. Doing the single card "add checklist" I can simply copy/paste and it generates every list item as a single entry on the card (or import saved checklist easily). But when selecting multiple cards, then adding this same list to 'checklist', nothing is generated on any cards at all. This was the only reason I bought this extension. I'm on a MacBookPro OSX. Can you assist? Or is this just something that isn't possible, and I'm going to have to add every single checklist item individually? Thanks,
- (2018-04-18, v:3.2.0) Stefano Sobrero: custom fields
Are you planning to include custom fields in the extension?
- (2018-04-16, v:3.2.0) Says Added to Chrome, but won't start
I purchased this, the icon is at top of my screen, but in gray (not blue). When I click on it, it just takes me to screen as if to purchase (though it says "Added to Chrome" in green and "Cancel Purchase" in blue).
- (2018-04-15, v:3.2.0) Paul Thoroughgood: First List does not allow to
Hi Just starting to use - but have found the check box at the top of the first list doesn't work (i.e. when i click it doesn't select any of the items in the list this does however work on the other lists). Assistance to resolve would be most appreciated Thanks PT
- (2018-04-10, v:3.2.0) Will Hobden: lost labels
Hi, super happy with the extension, except that when I copy cards from 1 board to another, labels are sometimes lost. Any ideas why this might be happening? copy cards is a big part of my workflow, so any help you can offer would be super helpful. Thanks!
- (2018-03-23, v:3.2.0) Mirror from Master Board?
Hello, Our business uses trello very often and we're looking for a way to add a list to all boards. Basically we'd like to be able to just update our master board and then have that update carry over to all of our member boards, rather than having to update each one individually. Can this app do this? Thanks.
- (2018-03-21, v:3.2.0) Ignacio D: No puedo comprarla
Ya he configurado mi cuenta de pagos de google y no me deja comprarlo, me aparece grisada opcion de comprar por ARS33,00
- (2018-03-19, v:3.2.0) Won't work
Hi I purchased this under a different email address but have no moved to a different email set up and it's now not allowing me to use or repurchase this extension - can you advise please? Trello notification says "Resource not found" Thanks AM
- (2018-03-10, v:3.1.0) Stefan Eberhard: Power up window has another layer behind which stays on top
Thx for this great extension! But after I installed it, I noticed a strange behaviour of my power up windows. When I close a power up window, another blank instance of that window appears which I can't close. I have to reload the page in order to get rid of it. Happens with planyway and also with gantt. Only way to stop it from happening is to deactivate the plugin. Please have a look into it. Thanks!
- (2018-03-09, v:3.1.0) Scott Burns: Working message stays up after move
I just noticed a small bug where the Working on it message will continue being displayed after a move action is completed. Refreshing the page does make it go away.
- (2018-03-09, v:3.1.0) MultiSelect Add Checklist
When trying to ask checklist items to multiple cards, nothing happens after clicking Add. IS there a solution to this?
- (2018-03-01, v:3.1.0) Justin Bozied: Removal of members
When I moved cards from one board to another, it automatically removed the members of all of the cards. How do I prevent this from happening?
- (2018-02-27, v:3.1.0) Uncheck items automatically after completing action
Currently, if I select 30 items and perform an action, the items stay checked after action and this is confusing for my use cases. I'd recommend either changing behavior to unselect after each action is performed, possibly add button to recheck all previous selected items, or have a setting to allow user to configure default behavior (keep selected after action or uncheck after action).