Remove unwanted elements from a page quickly!
Allows you to kill any element that is in the way of what you want to see on a given page. As an experimental feature, ekill will hold a grudge, meaning it can also remove elements automatically, by remembering previously targets. Source code available at https://github.com/rhardih/ekill
- (2018-10-04) mahesh kumar: Nice thought process 💯
- (2018-10-03) Jeremiah Boyle: Easily hide unneeded and excessive header/footers (or any other element) so you can focus on the content of the page you are reading. Much easier than using Chrome developer tools to inspect/delete by hand. Love this thing!
- (2020-06-10, v:1.9.0) van illa: Multiply deletions
Is there a short-cut to trigger if I want delete multiply elements by just continous clicking.
- (2019-05-05, v:1.9.0) yrLDtLnt: proposal
Can remember to delete records? Setting up edit records? Can the same rules be applied to the entire domain?
- (2018-10-06, v:1.3) Martin Nilsson: Keyboard shortcuts?
What are the keyboard shortcuts? How do I configure them?