Small tweaks to gmail. Creates an button prompting user to move attachments to top. Sets email images widths to max-width:100%
Small tweaks to gmail. Creates an button prompting user to move attachments to top. Sets email images widths to max-width:100%. To then download the file, you need to preview the file, then click download in the top right.
- (2021-11-10) Patryk Wisniewski: not working!
- (2021-09-30) Nicolas Bond: Currently not working
- (2021-09-05) Andrew Jacobson: So incredibly helpful. Just works, I use it in Chrome and Vivaldi.
- (2021-05-26) Brad Cornman: Why isn't it just automatic? Great idea, poorly executed....
- (2021-04-08) Charlise B: Doesn't always work.
- (2021-02-25) Lisa Savoy: IT JUST STOPPED WORKING ALTOGETHER. doesn't show anything at the top of my emails anymore. when it "worked" it was a little buggy/laggy, but i could live with the quirks because i really like the concept and the overall function was super helpful to me. but, as of maybe a few days (a week?) it doesn't show any of my documents at the top of my email.
- (2020-08-20) Ong KaiShi: It saved time scrolling for the attachment at the bottom of the email but the top right download button doesn't work, kindly help resolve.
- (2020-07-27) Pavel Zhivov: Does not work. Has no effect for my Gmail. I'm about to delete it.
- (2020-07-01) Regina Truelove: Works half the time. Sometimes the attachment disappears and you have to go to another email and come back again to be able to print.
- (2020-06-30) Stuart Dixon: Works perfectly. Thanks.
- (2020-03-14) c 1: i like!
- (2020-01-28) Przemek K: Doesn't work with polish language version of gmail.
- (2019-11-27) Only works if the languaje is English, don't work in Spanish or Catalan...
- (2019-11-25) Cynthia CHEN: It doesn't work when the language of Gmail is Chinese, when I switch it to English, the bottom shows up.
- (2019-06-27) Philippe (Phil) Louis-Jean: don't work
- (2019-04-24) Chris Motley: Like the concept, but when moving an attachment to the top of a message, it is then missing the mouse-over behavior options to download or save to Google Drive. All you can do is click to open the file, which is a bit of a backwards workflow.
- (2019-03-21) Paulo Weidebach: Do not work :(
- (2018-10-11) Jose Navas: love it.. .wish it was by default instead of button..