Jenkins build monitor, a basic radiator for Jenkins CI server
View all your Jenkins build job statuses in one place.
- (2018-01-23) Brian O'Neill: Options never load.
- (2016-10-14) Magnus Reftel: Works well for GUI jobs, but shows multibranch pipeline jobs as gray. That renders it useless for our purposes.
- (2016-06-01) Shubham Chaudhary: Please add an option to disable notification in case of failure
- (2015-12-15) Jilles van Gurp: Was looking for something easy to set up and stumbled upon this and it seems to work as advertised. I love the pie chart icon.
- (2014-02-28) Scott MacWatters: Great tool. Easy to set up with my team's jenkins system, at least. Based on how general it is, I'm sure it would work with any Jenkins setup anybody has. There were a few bugs in the set up process, but nothing that can't be overcome pretty easily (especially because all of the users of this extension are likely developers). The 'radiator' is a great feature that allows me to monitor a lot of builds and see where my changes are after a check-in. It's really added to my workflow. The extension button also shows as a live pie chart with failing/completed percentages. If you have Chrome up on a monitor, it's really easy to see, at a glance, how the builds are doing. Great work!
- (2018-04-28, v:2.4) 杨华杰: where is the source code
in the gitlab doesn't seem to be the latest
- (2016-10-06, v:2.4) John Wadleigh: Cannot get the plugin to work
I added the Jenkins view, and then it takes a long time to load and also freezes the Options window for the plugin. Then Chrome asks me if I want to kill the tab or wait, because it seems to be hanging. Why? Also I only see a small pie icon. Nothing else! I click on it and it does nothing. Already quite frustrated with this plugin. Please help. I use Chrome version 53.0.2785.143
- (2016-09-01, v:2.4) Rizwan Intwala: Language Support
Can the radiator be supported for multiple language? Is there any plans in the near future to display "build status" along with "dates" to local language? Side note: Jenkins can be displayed in French when changing browser language to French. I was hoping to see radiator view with French text, unfortunately that didn't work on radiator when browser language was changed.
- (2016-03-17, v:2.4) Mahesh Jagadeesan: Won't work with a VPN
I'm accessing a site that's behind a corporate VPN. When I enter the URL in the Settings page then click on Login from Chrome's Toolbar button, I'm sent to about:blank
- (2016-03-07, v:2.3) No Settings
Since the Update to Chrome 49.0.2623.75 m The settings page is not accessible. The tab buttons show up but with no content underneath.
- (2013-06-20, v:1.16) Support for multiple views
On big Jenkins deployment (several 100 projects) it is handy to use views and sub views to arrange / filter these projects. The first thing would be to support sub views (as already raised in a bug) Then working with different teams, being able to display several Radiators would be very useful to follow up. Cheers, Greg
- (2013-06-20, v:1.16) Please check you are logged in.
We have an internal Jenkins instance and the extension doesn't seem to connect. Jenkins URL = http://jenkins view is empty I've tried several combination setting up a view, setting the url with the view, without. What ever is configured "Please check you are logged in." is the only message I got. If I click on the URL under "logged in" I'm redirected to the right URL showing me logged in. We're using a proxy can this be a lead? Am I doing smthg wrong? Thanks a lot for your feedback Greg