Move your download list from the fat bottom bar to Chrome Notification Center
Hide the fat Download bar at the bottom of the browser window! This super small extension helps you track your downloads in Chrome Notification Center. This extension asks for only two permissions, "manage your downloads" and "open downloaded files".
- (2020-10-31) Сергей Сан: Спасибо огроменное
- (2020-03-21) Newtomic: 1- Put one file downloading "file1". 2- Pause "file1" to download other file first. 3- Put another file downloading "file2". 4- Meanwhile "file2" finished the download, no sound and where is "file1"? 5- Where is the list of all downloads in a fast convenient way? Oh that's it... it isn't. Sorry but not very usefull.
- (2019-03-17) Чтобы скрыть окошко, появляющееся при загрузке файла, нажмите на него правой кнопкой. Появится опция "скрыть уведомления". Нажмите её. Больше окошко не появится.
- (2019-01-28) Cees Timmerman: Doesn't appear to work on Windows 10.
- (2018-05-16) София Азимова: Нет настроек. Вместо нижней панели загрузок от Хром, добавляет всплывающую панель и не одну а до 3х на каждую загрузку. Которые висят по несколько секунд. С решением очистить экран от мусора - не справляется.
- (2018-04-12) Mr Daddy Sam Watt: No way to see what you downloaded
- (2018-03-26) Leeroy: Moved over from Downloads Notifier which had several problems: - blurted out tons of old notifications on startup, had to disable and re-enable - would fail to hide the download shelf sometimes - wrong file icons - was abandonware This seems to solve all of that. Thanks!
- (2018-01-30) Anton Yurzanov: работает как надо, наконец то эта панель больше не показывается!
- (2017-10-20) Very simple and good extension, it does remove the bottom download bar and replace it with a notification that fades after some seconds, with the option to either open or delete the file. Just wish there was an option to select how much time for the notification to fade away.
- (2017-07-09) Senne Malcorps: So far doing what I want it to. (using for 1 day)
- (2017-06-28) Tomáš Bujna: toto som hľadal, super, končene niečo čo funguje!
- (2016-11-26) Denis Y: Downloads notifier, email notifier, voip notifier.. Google must dismiss some idiots.
- (2016-11-10) Aleksey: Есть что улучшить, но самое главное - выполняет свою функцию и не требует лишних разрешений.
- (2016-09-21) Vector79: Awesome! Thanks a lot for this fine extension!
- (2016-08-02) Vegan Pete: Seems like it would be good but can't access any settings. :(
- (2016-06-01) MoverSoft: Не вижу возможности посмотреть прогресс скачивания.
- (2016-04-20) Madis: Works great!
- (2016-01-01) Raed Almohandis: V.good extension, I was looking for that, Thanks.
- (2016-01-01) Nice extension
- (2015-11-30) Bobby Phoenix: This is what the default action should be. Awesome extension.
- (2015-11-17) Fugiat Nulla: it does what it promises pretty good
- (2020-12-23, v:1.5) Valeriy Ermolaev: Sometimes a message pops up with text. What is it?
"Downloads Notification You just clicked the X button. This download item will be removed from Notifications Center. In the future, if you just want to dismiss (but not remove) a notification, you should click in a non-button area, or simply wait a few seconds and the notification will dismiss itself."
- (2019-12-18, v:1.5) Leeroy: Notifications hang around indefinitely
Don't know if this is a bug with the extension or something wrong on my system only. If someone could try to reproduce that'd be awesome. It's great that awful download shelf is gone, but a notification that obscures that corner of the screen forever is still inconvenient.
- (2019-03-27, v:1.5) Any way to remove the Really Annoying 'Allow …' dialog?
Ever since I "upgraded" to the latest — incredibly ugly (it looks like Firefox: UGH) — version of Chrome, there is a new dialog which pops up EVERY I click Open File in the DN window, asking if I want to allow that? This is driving me crazy! Is there any way to stop this dumb box appearing? I mean: I *do* only click Open File if I want to — you know — OPEN that file!!! I'm seriously considering reverting to an older, more sensible, MORE USEABLE version of Chrome. Version seventy-x onwards seems to have totally lost the plot, and has significantly reduced the proportion of the window which displays the Web page as well. :(
- (2018-04-14, v:1.5) Mr Daddy Sam Watt: Review Downloads
There is no way for me to see what all I have downloaded (History)
- (2017-06-02, v:1.5) tray
how to hide downloaded files on the bottom of screen?
- (2016-05-13, v:1.5) Or Schiro: Only show for large downloads
Dear Ethan, Would it be possible to only show notifications for large downloads that pass a certain size threshold? Thankfully, ~Robert