Convert entire website to PDF file
Merge all tabs in one. Can convert entire website to PDF file. The PDF can be setted for using in mobile devices in Chorme Print Tool.
- (2021-03-31) J.C. A.: Exactly what I needed. Thank you. I can review the info, all of the info at my leisure and in a reader of my choice. I'm working on this today, 9/9/1999, and I'm just curious if there's a way to read PDF and with some minute tool too blank-paste over what I don't need. It would tighten up the PDF. Sounds like some hard programming there. I need to learn, lol. I appreciate you greatly. Thank you.
- (2021-01-24) Julius Crouch: Nikolay Gechev, What is the limit to the number of open tabs this works with? I'm using a max of 10 but would like to use with 100: Sample Data: https://money.cnn.com/quote/forecast/forecast.html?symb=AACG https://money.cnn.com/quote/forecast/forecast.html?symb=ACH https://money.cnn.com/quote/forecast/forecast.html?symb=AEHL https://money.cnn.com/quote/forecast/forecast.html?symb=AIH https://money.cnn.com/quote/forecast/forecast.html?symb=AIHS https://money.cnn.com/quote/forecast/forecast.html?symb=AMBO https://money.cnn.com/quote/forecast/forecast.html?symb=ANPC https://money.cnn.com/quote/forecast/forecast.html?symb=ANTE https://money.cnn.com/quote/forecast/forecast.html?symb=API https://money.cnn.com/quote/forecast/forecast.html?symb=ATIF
- (2019-12-04) Sandip Patel: Does not work for salesforce and TFS webpages. I needed to print order pages opened in 10 tabs but it does not look for current window and fails when it tries to print TFS page opened in other browser. First, it should only consider current window for printing and second if possible it should not make requests again as if the connection was opened by VPN or internet is off then this addon will definitely not work. Though thanks for your effort to support the Chrome community.
- (2019-11-18) Robert Ressmann: not working :(
- (2019-07-01) Христо Райков: Приложението не работи. Надявам се Гугъл да продължи да работи в тази насока. :)
- (2019-06-04) Souvik Das: This extension just doesn't work. It keeps on opening the same tab again and again. I tried it with simple google.com
- (2019-04-25) Sebastián Vázquez Real: Excelente. No hay ninguna otra aplicación disponible en la web store que haga lo que esta. Unifica todas las pestañas que tengas abiertas en una sola, para poder imprimirlas desde allí.
- (2019-04-01) karen griffith: It doesn't work.
- (2019-01-25) Jay Slaughter: Still garbage. Will not print most sites's pages. Just says "refused to connect" or displays blank page. Where is the "new version" b/c the one available above has the same issues?
- (2019-01-13) The button does no action at all. The purpose of the extension is unknown
- (2018-12-08) Сергей Хацкевич: Not worked. Opened random link from history.
- (2018-12-03) anand hosur: since couple of months, its not working...!!!
- (2018-10-29) James Hanley: Need to merge all tabs on /this/ window.
- (2018-09-02) Tom Kay: not working at alL!
- (2018-08-02) Sue Morgan: Doesn't work at all. Pages are blank.
- (2018-07-25) Laura Evantz: Worked great for us and we used it daily, but then they updated it and now it doesn't work for us at all. There are extra pages inserted, pages are cut off, etc.
- (2018-07-04) Marcela Chaves: It doesn't work!
- (2018-05-01) Evan Young: Just flat out didn't work.
- (2018-02-26) Simon Leech: Works ok on some websites, for example Wikipedia, but for the majority of websites I tried to print it just shows a blank page with no content. Same problem as the previous reviewer I think.