SiteCop is a website timer and blocker that protects you from time-wasting websites and includes a Pomodoro option.
- (2018-03-09) San Kumar: Good extension. Too bad you can just disable it by right clicking the icon and clicking "Remove.." (not a fault of developer though). Guess these apps are like traffic lights.. of course you can jump 'em but do it own on your own peril. Anyway, as far as the ext goes, it works great. I wish there was a way to customize the warning message like "You better be working. Jesus isn't going to be happy if you don't get it done today" or something..
- (2017-08-16) Hr Frosk: Good but buggy. Sometimes the right side of the window doesn't show, and mouse movements are thus also recorded with an offset. Maybe related to when the window is on a secondary display
- (2017-03-18) Renatø CH: Me ayuda mucho a estudiar sin distraerme 5/5
- (2017-03-17) Jen Lipschitz: I love/hate this extension. I was losing track of JUST how badly I was getting distracted each day, so I like that I can set my "naughty" list and a total daily time limit for those sites (during "work" hours only) and it ensures that I don't dive off the deep end with distractions.
- (2017-02-21) Alessandro Pessina: some bugs to be corrected (sometimes the interface is not responding and requires reinstallation) but in general a very good app
- (2017-02-12) Branko Ivan Tintilay Tacacho: Me resulta útil para estudiar, me distraigo fácil. Es una extensión simple que cumple con lo que dice. No le doy la ultima estrella porque me gustar que me dejara elegir la imagen que se muestra cuando bloquea un sitio.
- (2017-01-29) Mario Tolosa: Es una excelente extensión. Permite administrar mejor el tiempo que estamos frente a los diferentes sitios Web.
- (2017-01-27) Ben Rabidou: It does it's job. Nuff said
- (2017-01-18) Landon Joseph: Finally, a simple, easy to use, time management extension for chrome.
- (2017-01-18) Foam Combat Sports Inc.: This is a great extension for people who can't stop using facebook, instagram, youtube, reddit, and even google+ haha jk. Nobody uses google+. Although it's an amazing extension, one should be comfortable with the addict in themselves. Atleast you're Not sucking d in an alley to score crack. Be happy with who you are, namaste, etc.
- (2017-01-18) Chris Cooks: I have been using this extension recently to help avoid distractions and it has been fantastic for increasing productivity. Perfect for those who work from home and are easily distracted by Facebook, Reddit, etc.
- (2017-01-12) Amy Frithsen: LOVE this extension! It's so easy and intuitive to use. It provides lots of options that I can't find on other extensions/apps out there. Definitely helps me stay on track and get my work done. Highly recommend
- (2018-03-29, v:2.2.0) Agata Piątkowska: Counting sometimes stops
I usually use SiteCop to avoid watching too many youtube videos. It works perfectly for the main page, but when I click on a video it sometimes stops counting. I included video extensions to the list, but it didn't help.
- (2017-12-06, v:2.2.0) Kimball Robinson: Delay access vs complete block.
Do you have any features to have a more soft blocking option, like what the "mindful anti-distraction" extension does? The idea there is that there is a time delay or some kind of thought process required.
- (2017-11-26, v:2.2.0) Blake Farrugia: Pause/Cancel Current Pomodoro
Ahoy, great extension. It would be cool to be able to pause or outright cancel the current pomodoro block in case certain issues come up. Also, is this an open-source project and is it hosted at GitHub / Bitbucket? Thanks!
- (2017-09-14, v:2.2.0) Does SiteCop work with other browsers?
Does SiteCop work with other browsers, e.g. Internet Explorer, FireFox, etc.?
- (2017-07-19, v:2.2.0) frances lewis: List 2 not blocking
Items in List 2 are not blocking...It looks like the eg in your chrome store (one per line, with no punctuation at end). Countdown starts for List 1 website but not for List 2....
- (2017-06-17, v:2.2.0) Daniel Warfield: Pomodoro Bell
I love this extension for my school studies. However, I've noticed that the bell doesn't ring when the 'work' interval resumes and/or as the rest interval concludes. This would be incredibly beneficial as I have found myself still on break when 10 minutes has already passed into the 'work' interval.
- (2017-05-22, v:2.2.0) The timer is off
I set the timer for 5 mins. It took upwards of 15 minutes to block the site.
- (2017-04-17, v:2.2.0) Interval warnings
I like the one-minute warning, but could we get additional warnings? Say, every X% of the way through the timer, every Y minutes/seconds, and/or every time a page on the list is loaded?
- (2017-03-14, v:2.1.9) frances lewis: Clearing my lists
My blocklists and whitelists keep clearing. Also sometimes doesnt save when I put details in and then click save.
- (2017-03-09, v:2.1.6) frances lewis: Blocking after a break
Is there anyway that websites can autaomically block when a pomodoro break finishes? By this I mean, say I am on a break and reading an online newspaper, that your lovely Blocked page would come up as soon as the break ended and the work session started (otherwise I will just keep reading and miss 10 minutes of my work session!)