A cloud-based solution for Clio users who's hosted VOIP provider runs on the Vonage Business Suport.
Note: You must have a confirmation code to use the features of this extension. Confirmation Codes can be obtained from Vonage Business. ****************************** Features Include: - Click to Call: Click-to- dial any number appearing in a Google Chrome browser and connect the call through your Vonage Business phone system. - Automated Call Logging: Automatically log all incoming and outgoing calls to Clio when the caller id or clicked number is matched to a Clio Contact. - Screen Pop: Take advantage of incoming screen pops with answer, decline and send to voicemail options. You can also view a call in progress screen pop with end call or open call log window options, as well as missed call screen pop with call back or call back and open call log window options. - Call Tagging and Note Taking: Use the feature for easy call tagging and note taking for all inbound/outbound calls, exported to Clio Contact communications. Calls can also be associated to a Matter related to the matching contact. - Automatic Time Entry: The extension automatically creates time entries based on call duration and the following rate hierarchy: User rate, Activity description if selected, or Matter rate if selected and one is set. - Quick Add Phone Numbers to Clio: Unrecognized numbers can be added to new or existing contact. - Administrator Role for Account Wide Features: Admins can enable features account wide: auto open call log window, minimum character limits in call notes, and customizable call noting subject structure. For more information: https://businesssupport.vonage.com/articles/Answer/gUnify-Clio-Connector
- (2019-09-15) CL 1: I love the call integration with Clio.
- (2019-07-23) Terry Scannell: I also signed up for Vonage due to the Clio integration. I did find the set-up less than idea but I got through that. The issue is that they had it set up so that virtually ever call that came in was logged. At first I found that painful. But, after a time I learned to work with it and I started to capture a lot of time I was missing. Then about three weeks ago they changed how it functioned. It is not pretty and takes a ton more key strokes to make it work the way the old system did. I have not rated this highly but it seems to be a work in progress. I would just go back to the way it was. The "new improved" way is not very good. Also, I am not a long time user so I was not stuck on the old system. The fact is that this just takes a TON more key strokes to enter your time.
- (2019-02-20) William Goode: The entire reason that I signed up for Vonage was for the integration with Clio. I have been trying for over a week to get it to work. The confirmation code they sent me doesn't work and every time I call in I am told that the issue will be elevated and it will be fixed within 24 hours. One week later and the issue is still not resolved. At this point I am just going to cancel my Vonage service. Awful customer service.
- (2018-11-27) David Frangos: Having the same issues. Setup was a disaster and the tech had no idea what he was doing. The Clio interface does not work. I have been on the phone with tech support on and off for a week and no luck on getting the authorization code to work with the Clio plugin. Clio is great, Vonage is a mess. Time to consider a change....
- (2018-04-12) Sheila Kessler: It is great when it works, but it seems to fail about once a week. Of course, the fail is always at a bad time.
- (2018-03-29) Selim Levy: Terrible and does not provide functionality promised/described. After 5+ weeks and countless hours on the phone/chat with Vonage, my contacts would not sync and note taking would not be automated. This was something for which I requested a live demo *before* signing up. I was impressed with the live demo but that was it. The sync is done by gUnify, which is a wholly owned company of Vonage's. Hence, this lack of functionality is on Vonage. I cancelled my subscription with Vonage and will go with a more reputable company. Despite never having had a functioning system, I will not be fully reimbursed and am about $250 in the hole unless I commence a Court action. This was literally the single worst consumer-based decision of my life. Buyer beware. Side note: I have been using Clio for years, and it works great. Clio has excellent customer support; not so for Vonage.