Provides instant access to timers on any Active Collab page that lists tasks.
Active Collab Inline Timers provides a streamlined interface for tracking, editing, and submitting time to your Active Collab site. You can start, stop, and pause timers from your my work or project pages. You can set defaults for your timers from the extensions popup. These defaults are on a per hostname basis (so if you're part of two different Active Collab sites, you can have individual preferences for each). Active Collab Inline Timers was tested against Active Collab version 5.11.0. It theoretically should work in all of version 5, but hasn't been tested as of yet. Code for this extension is available on GitHub (https://github.com/drmproductions/ActiveCollabInlineTimers). Originally developed by DRM Productions (https://drminc.com/). Change Log version 1.0.9 • Fixed timer position issues • Position the timer popup menu so it's always visible • Tweaked visual style to match latest ActiveCollab version version 1.0 • Instant access to start any timer, in any project or the my work area, on any tab/window • Better visibility into current time in each task • Easily Track time in multiple tasks throughout the day • Set Reasonable defaults for Minimum Time Entry, Rounding Interval, Job Type, and Is Billable • Easily override the defaults that have been set • Time is tracked on running timers even while tabs/windows are closed • Run Timers even on tasks that you’re not assigned
- (2019-03-26) Edys Meza: This is not working anymore with the new theme. Could you fix it?
- (2019-01-29) Vlad Dulea: Could you please update the extension to the new layout of ActiveCollab? Thanks. Great job so far!
- (2018-05-09) Mohan Pai: Very productive extension. Please develop this extension for Firefox as well. Appreciate a lot.
- (2018-02-02) E At Battle: Finally
- (2017-09-22) Dackery: Really useful tool, however I the developer would go with the standard use of traffic light colurs such as green for go (meaning the timer is going), yellow is fine, and red for timer stopped.
- (2017-04-03) Dimitar Stalimirov: It's absolutely fantastic! Works like a charm - you can run multiple tasks right from My Tasks panel, pause or log times on the fly.
- (2017-02-17) Ferdinand Engländer: This is a really great way of tracking time in Active Collab. Much better than the native web system or the official timer app!
- (2016-09-30) Jay Miller: Makes time tracking so much easier!