Annotate the web using Pundit Annotator: highlight and comment text on any page and manage your annotations in the Pundit Dashboard.
Pundit Annotator is the ultimate tool for web annotation: highlight and comment easily fragments of text in any web page. The Annotator is the perfect tool for students, researchers, journalists but also for general users who want to remember a part of text in a page or leave their comment about it. Then the Pundit Dashboard allows you to manage and review all your annotations in a central web application. HIGHLIGHT - Select a part of text - Choose "Highlight" from the popover - Select or create the Notebook you want to save your highlight into - Click save - Review your annotation on the sidebar on the right COMMENT - Select a part of text - Choose "Comment" from the popover - Write your comment - Select or create the Notebook you want to save your comment into - Click save - Review your annotation on the sidebar on the right SOCIAL - Reply to other annotations with a text note - Like/Dislike other annotations - Report annotations in case of harassment ANNOTATIONS MANAGEMENT - You can review and manage all your annotations in the Pundit Dashboard here: https://thepund.it/app For more advanced features please check the Pundit Annotator Pro.
- (2019-05-09) Antonio Manzoni: the app does not allow me to log in...can you solve this issue please? It used to work a few moths ago, but now it doesn't. Thanks!
- (2016-12-07) Logan Lynn Roberts: Basic version doesn't have a composer like the Pro version so no idea how you are supposed to add any annotations. Pro version isn't functional, super buggy.
- (2016-05-09) Obryan Poyser: I really like the extention. Feedback: 1) I think that the pop up on the down-left corner distracts too much. Maybe a option to disable it? 2) Sometimes I just need to highlight something, two clicks (button and the notebook) is tedious. Maybe a hot key to highlight only? Cheers!
- (2016-04-27) Robert M. Papillion: So far, excellent for my needs. I can just go to the Web display of study articles on JW.org and annotate/ highlight the key texts for responding to the questions on each of the paragraphs. Best of all, I don't have to download ePub/ PDF/ Mobi/ RTF! The sidebar detail lines right up with the highlighted text. For instant access, I can label the Notebook with the same name and date as the study article. Great!
- (2016-04-15) Om Kay: Hogs CPU time even when idle. Installing this extension will significantly SLOW DOWN your computer. On lower end machines this may make your computer unusable until you uninstall/disable Pundit.
- (2016-01-23) Lorenzo Pinna: Everything goes well but there's A BIG BUG: when you're using the extension the text copy (ctrl+c) doesn't work! :(
- (2015-12-15) Giulio Andreini: The best web annotation tool for commenting and highlighting text in web pages. Good for researching and studying on the web.
- (2015-12-10) Francesca Di Donato: the new version is really good. great job!
- (2015-12-09) Dan Ilo: Nice extension, I'm using it daily to take notes on web pages, it works flowlessly
- (2015-12-09) Luca De Santis: Incredibly easy to use, yet very flexible and powerful: behind in fact there is a semantic engine ready to be unleashed (see http://thepund.it/semantic-web/ ).
- (2015-12-07) Rachele Ranucci: Veramente utile per il mio lavoro... sarebbe ancora più utile se permettesse di commentare le immagini
- (2015-12-05) Mariapia Lanini: Strumento molto utile per ricordarsi frasi e testi importanti su internet
- (2020-09-11, v:0.0.50) McKenzie Burke: It doesnt seem to be working on anything
Ive downloaed everything I believe I need and it is not working. I am not sure how to make it work.
- (2019-08-05, v:0.0.47) Olivia Olubodun: Won't launch and can't register on pundit site
Is this app still active?
- (2019-06-01, v:0.0.47) Vaibhav Aggarwal: Unable to login
When i enable the annotator from the top, it doesn't show my previous annotations as i haven;t logged in, but on attempting login from the button which hovers on the page, it keeps showing "HOLD ON - Pundit is loading the login form", what should i do, all my annotations are useless because of this.
- (2017-06-09, v:0.0.47) Richard Wehlner: Highlight Mis-Alignment
Fantastic app, but on most webpages my highlights and annotations do not line up with the page. They are all bunched up the top. Any solutions to fix this?
- (2016-04-15, v:0.0.41) Om Kay: CPU hog
The extension uses 25% of my CPU even when it's idle. I've uninstalled it because it makes some other applications unusable. Could you fix this?